Vent siggy is soggy

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by mcsiggy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

Thu I'm just bitter I can't talk to that person anymore about anything cuz i feel like it's so one-sided for me. I don't even get a fucking reply when i tell them somethings weird on my Twitter when i go on their and another friends profiles and they say nothing

Like god I just??? Want some conformation like "oh okay I'll look out for that , thanks for telling me" but... no just silence.

2. mcsiggy

Like lol I wish I wasn't such a sad piece of shit with emotions. I might be much better with out them or just dead at this point.

3. mcsiggy

Just... I fucking hate being like this.

And I just don't like the person they talk to. I legit feel replaced or sidelined because of them...

4. mcsiggy

Lol i... honestly hate having crushes. It never does me good at all and all i want to do is die because it confirms om not good for anyone like that or I feel used.

5. mcsiggy

not to say that i dont value my friendship, i do. i just feel replaced is all by the other person.

so it just... feel bitter.

replaced and just... feel like im not good enough anymore.

6. mcsiggy

tbh like.

feeling like this makes me feel bad because i feel like im acting like my friends ex, who was possessive and got upset at them whenever they weren't paying attention to them.

and i just... i dont want to be like that at all. really all i want is just?? i miss talking to them and,, feel like im not a bother or annoying them. because it feels like whenever i talk to them or mention them with like, idk silly oc things we did, it feels like theyre just,, not wanting to acknowledge it? idk.

7. mcsiggy

but hey! found out im a life player from homestuck, it makes sense :')
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  8. mcsiggy

haha,, im gonna DM a little oneshot game in DnD.

I just... hope the players like it.

which hhh include the person i've been upset at. i dont even know if theyre even excited for it or like, even mildly hype.

• Witnessed x 1
  9. mcsiggy

hha, i can just starve myself but then that'd be a painful way to die.

• Witnessed x 1
  10. mcsiggy

haa,,

at this point i really do feel like i should just kill myself.

I can't talk to my friends anymore for various reasons, i feel like a bother to people and i just... hate how this world is... i feel like i wouldn't be able to do anything at all...

11. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

You aren't a bother. The depression is lying to you.

• Agree x 2
  12. mcsiggy

man, i hope youre right.

13. mcsiggy

honestly i just wanna stop being so fucking bitter over things i cant control. s'all i want for christmas tbh

14. mcsiggy

i wanna stop getting,,, annoyed when a friend of mine talks to me but,,, i know i feel like im annoying the person i really wanna talk to in the same way???

like??? hey me, stop doing this.

15. mcsiggy

just... everything is now annoying me because i can't talk to one person i want to talk to because theyre talking to someone else and thats like??? thats bad siggy, don't do that. don't be like this, no one likes people like that..

• Witnessed x 1
  16. mcsiggy

it sucks i just... im afraid to talk to them so much.
    cuz they never reply unless i ask them of something. i cant just?? show them something funny and have a laugh together like we used to do.

i miss talking to them.

but at the same time it just? idk... feels like they dont show any appreciation to me or acknowledge me like they used to. it's always everyone else and it bums me out. i just feel left behind.

• Witnessed x 1
  17. mcsiggy

i got my GED!! i did it ;;v;;

one less thing to cry about

• Winner x 8
  18. mcsiggy

i really wanna tell that person but... i feel like they wouldn't care so like, i won't even bother for the lack of a reply and silence.

19. mcsiggy

i played myself and told them but they wont reply so lol. -sits- :')

i shouldn't get myself down when i accomplished something ive been striving for since i was 16.

20. mcsiggy

but like!!!! wanting some congrats from them would be nice too you know???

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice