Vent siggy is soggy

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by mcsiggy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

like idk being bullied all my life made me so viscerally angry when people bully others where even i hate being mean and bullying others, even if its playful. I can't do it, it's too much for me and i get so so upset about it.

2. mcsiggy

me being on my period doesnt help either with how emotional i am about this but maybe we SHOULDN'T make it normal for people in games to be shitty to another team if they aren't that good?

3. mcsiggy

nothing more fun than having a whole ass panic attack before you can even go to work that you chose to go to, so fun! I'm a complete failure for myself :')

4. mcsiggy

i jsut dont want to be around anyone anymore, i feel like im annoying, everyone around me annoys me and i dont want to snap at anyone who did nothing wrong, but everything is just irritating me more and more. even if i wasnt on my period im just, not having a good time.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2024
  5. mcsiggy

i wish that i can just,, exist. like i sound like a child not wanting a job (i have one now auuhh!) but just simply existing sounds so nice.
    /_\ jellyfish really do have it easy

6. mcsiggy

like!!! idk, i've been suicidal since middle school and i never thought i'd get this far in life, but,,, i don't have much to do. i feel like ive wasted so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice