siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh someday someone will explain the difference between us

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by sunsetbreezes, Dec 12, 2016.

1. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

yeah i think it really depends on what you're seeing

i personally havent seen a lot of the "well that's unreasonable" but that doesnt mean it doesn't happen, im sure it does. however a lot of the context-less "dont reblog unless you're actually bpd" stuff doesn't specify that's it's specifically referring to the "well that's unreasonable crowd" and i do feel targeted by it because i dont have a profesional dx even though i really really get the "my fp left me with a read recipt and now i want to die" feeling

• Like x 1
  2. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

... Yeah, that's pretty fucked up.

Although. Come to think of it: I've seen someone with BPD say just about exactly that about another person with BPD, with the intent that it be taken as a joke. And I've even seen that work, once or twice!

3. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

I mean, I can and have taken it as a joke from people with and without BPD, my friends/fp mainly, but. Yeah. It being said as in "well just CHOOSE not to feel like that, you manipulative bitch" seems to be the sentiment I see a lot?? And I've gotten that before from my therapist, oddly enough. (She's gotten better, I'm just her first ever BPD client so we're both learning how that goes and is treated, so lmfao w/e)

But anyway, yeah. I think we're definitely seeing different sentiment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice