so i'm being followed by demons: what do

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by taxonomicAtrocity, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Yeah, seconding cA on that one.

2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

When you find out tell me so I can get in line.

• Like x 3
  3. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

whoops sorry i have not had the spoons to think of conversation type scripts.... trying to predict what people i don;t know will say = hard. sorry about that. you could try modifying what i wrote before? or you could just do what i do? which is call after hours or on weekends, and because there's no one in the office i just have to leave a message, not talk to a human.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  4. it's totally fine! what you've already provided is very helpful. take care of yourself <3

and okay, i can try that at a time that isn't 430 am, ahaha.

• Like x 1
  5. (okay, so. i know that no one sends the demons because they're fakey fake things that are fake, but. who sends the demons?)

6. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

I'm not sure there's an answer to that besides just "your subconscious + mental illness brainbads". :(

7. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Lord English, probably???? Or would it be the concept of sburb itself...

• Like x 1
  8. a demon even tinier than the tiny demons wearing an impractically large crown and lovely winged eyeliner. (my brain is trying to tell me that they're sent by god to punish me for not believing in him but there are several problems w/ that theory)

• Like x 5
  9. BlackholeKG

My advice is to tell your brain to stuff itself until you can get to your psych and he can suggest something more concrete to deal with the demon problem

Trust me, you are not getting punished for anything, your brain is just being horrible.

• Like x 1
  10. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I wonder if my demons also listen to that tiny, tiny demon...

11. i bet so! the higher-level the demon, the tinier it is. this one's the size of a thimble and it controls all the demons in north america.

• Like x 2
  12. chaoticArbiter

maybe that's why mine are so afraid of salt and pentagrams and light! they are lower-level demons, hence their medium size, and they are very easily overpowered.

• Like x 1
  13. and mine are little execs that constantly have meetings about, like, 'improving synergy' or w/e. the conference room just happens 2 be under my bed

• Like x 6
  14. BlackholeKG

Are your demons the Fairly Odd Parents Pixies? :P

• Like x 3
  15. chaoticArbiter

omg yes
    mine are actually just trying to work their job, which happens to be in my house, and are sad that I keep stopping them by throwing salt at them

• Like x 1
  16. in that case, can i get @Norm the Genie to get rid of them for me?

poor lil dudes.

• Like x 3
  17. chaoticArbiter

I almost feel bad for them.

18. yeah, right up until you have to clean up salt outta your carpet 8P

19. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Maybe. What's in it for me, though?

20. uh. my lasting goodwill and thankfulness? shitty doodles? my firstborn child?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice