so i'm being followed by demons: what do

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by taxonomicAtrocity, Jul 27, 2016.

1. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

basically.

• Like x 1
  2. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

I think the first two'll do just fine. I'm not that fond of kids, so if you have a firstborn, ever, you can keep it.

3. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

I have no idea if this helps but in Konkokyo, God never punishes people like that! They would never send demons after you for not believing. God is considered the parent of all life in the universe, so like a non-shitty parent, They don't want you to suffer. So They would not send demons after you as you punishment!

I don't have any of my texts with me r/n, but there is a passage in the Voice of the Universe that essentially says, "Kami never punishes." So!!!

• Like x 2
  4. Petra

Petra space case

Obviously the demons are being sent by Cio. She needs fanfic material!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    • Like x 2
  5. all the dumb stuff abt my demons is weirdly helpful! at least when i'm coming up with/reading random bullshit i'm not thinkin abt the explanations my brain's comin up w/

• Like x 9
  6. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

In that case consider: maybe the demons are actually members of your interdimensional fanclub, who all think you're so awesome that they've broken the rules of the dimensional travel imbargo just to pay you a visit? I mean there has to be some reason why they keep following you around like you're their human idol.

Try signing a selfie for them, and maybe they'll go home? :)

• Like x 4
  7. excellent idea! ah geez, i hope they don't get caught by the dimensional travel cops

• Like x 2
  8. okay, so: i called my doc's office and they said that they'd call me if anyone cancelled before my appt to see if i could get in any sooner. my psych is only in on tuesdays and thursdays, so i'll have to call back tomorrow to talk to him. maybe he can move things along a bit if i do?

• Like x 6
  9. doc was not in today. also, the demon i saw out the window on my way up the stairs was definitely more like cA's demons, at least in size, than my usual fare. is my brain stepping up it's attempts to freak me? because it's kind of working.

10. BlackholeKG

Do the demons fit in with the environment, or are they sort of superimposed?

Also, hugs, because that sucks. Did you say your psych was next due to be in on Thursday? Hopefully you'll have more luck then.

11. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

D: hugs.

12. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

continue to think about fuglycute fanclub demons doing chores, there is no need to freak out. freakouts fuel the thing, i think.

i used to see spiders when i was tired/stressed/malnourished/overloaded. but as my fondness for jumping spiders expanded into liking all kinds of spiders, and i learned more about them and handled harmless ones and such, i stopped hallucinating them. now when my eyes play tricks on me it's just a shapeless shadow or flicker, which it's easier to tell is just a hallucination.

i have no idea whether fatigue hallucinations are substantially similar to psychotic symptoms, but it seems likely that not letting it scare you will help make it less intrusive as well.

• Like x 1
  13. i mean, it was behind the window? but i very much got the feeling that it didn't have to be if it didn't want. and yeah, thursday. i'm calling tomorrow tho, because i'll even settle for whatever bullshit Doc Who Made Me Manic Through Thunderous Stupidity might be able to throw at me @ this pt. i would've done something today, but being told he wasn't there kinda knocked the wind outta my sails and then i had to spend several hours hating myself for failing and then calling hours were over. i'm Good At Things, lmao.

maybe this one was watering the coneflowers or spider plants or something? i live in florida, it's fuckin hot here. gotta keep those potted plants hydrated.

• Like x 1
  14. jacktrash

maybe it was chasing geckos. wall lizards are florida's best invention.

• Like x 1
  15. BlackholeKG

I fucking hope there's a gecko-checking demon. What a good purpose for a demon. Pure.

• Like x 3
  16. there are some impressively large geckos on the porch...

• Like x 2
  17. jacktrash

lizard: *blep* *wall run*
    demon: *squeak!* *grabby hands*
    lizard: *zoom under porch*
    demon: *bounce off screen door*
    demon: ...
    demon: *blep*

• Like x 9
  18. called my psych's office again just to be obnoxious. if he doesn't respond w/in 24 hours i'm calling my gp's office and i'll see if i can get thru to her. i've given my dude plenty of chances to get in touch.

• Like x 2
  19. he responded and told me not to worry about it, lmao. he doesn't think it's anything.

20. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Fuck him. Call your GP of you haven't already and make it abundantly clear that you need help/care and your psych is unwilling to provide it.

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice