Some Characters Walk Into A Bar, Pan Fandom RP II (OOC)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Dec 12, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

*steeples fingers*

so uh. a Drowtales/Dragon Age crossover is. sort of a big thing on the list of fics I want to read. and misunderstandings about the various positions of elves and terms such as 'taint' 'warden' and 'inquisitor' are up there. Just apologizing in advance.

• Like x 1
  2. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Like "okay, I guess a small thin Pearl could maybe drape herself around a Diamond's neck but that would be pretty pointless even by the standards of pretty status symbols"

• Like x 3
  3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

:3c I was wondering what she´d think of someones mistress having such a huge amount of pearls.

• Like x 2
  5. KarrinBlue

...i will very quickly infodump about politics in drowtales if you give me the chance. sorry again.

• Like x 2
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Yes, the Heterodynes did just fine except for that little trying to conquer the world thing.

• Like x 3
  7. blue

It would be in-character for Berit to spend as long as Riaa would let her asking progressively more specific questions about the political situation, but I am too tired to be interrogative right now :P

• Like x 1
  8. OnnaStik

argh how does anyone ever post with the right account

9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Luck? Also i must sleep soon, so explaining Girl Genius canon filtered through Mina will happen tomorrow

• Like x 1
  10. blue

IDK ITS VERY DIFFICULT

11. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

ugh, I think I'm gonna go with teen hiding from her brother, cause I haven't played the grumpy little brat in a while, and I miss her
    I figure that would probably entail her getting noticed by the bouncer first thing, though.
    now, to figure out where my drawing of her went

12. KarrinBlue

...I might have to make a post in crossover station about the characters I want to see dropped in Thedas...

• Like x 4
  13. OnnaStik

Guys I think you broke Nacre already XD

• Like x 1
  14. blue

the eternal battle... of @OnnaStik vs subaccounts

:curse:

• Like x 3
  15. KarrinBlue

Very tempted to make up an OC from one of my oldest fandoms and toss her in...

• Like x 3
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Oops. On the other hand, she is talking to a jägermonster. They´re kinda known for breaking things and people.

• Like x 2
  17. KarrinBlue

• Like x 1
  18. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

ooh, hey! I forgot I made @Leah Liddell (even if I couldn't get their profile pic in >:( so I should probably post in a bit)

19. Almera Phaeton

Almera Phaeton Agent on the Apsara

OK I can't get the avatar thing to work right now, but Almera looks like this: Almera Phaeton.png
    And she's wearing this, though her necktie thing is a light blue and she looks rather rumpled and sleep-deprived.

• Like x 3
  20. KarrinBlue

The person who can name the theme of the names gets a gold star. Three and my adoration if you can use those to figure out what universe Almera is from.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice