Some Characters Walk Into A Bar, Pan Fandom RP II (OOC)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Dec 12, 2015.

1. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

YES

I'm joining in as soon as I have the time to get to my computer and write stuff.

• Like x 1
  2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

vaguely possible I might wander in, not sure which oc I'm using yet

(weirdly tempted to make it the ex-auror, but have no idea how I'd make that work)

• Like x 2
  3. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

It occurred to me last night that the nature of the RP means that I can use different OCs over time

• Like x 3
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

5. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

I'll have to bring in my alcoholic vampire, eventually

• Like x 2
  6. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

i will totally drop in at some point when i have more brain

• Like x 3
  7. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Capture du 2016-02-02 17-48-14.png
    That's Dom's skin for the Minecraft RP server he's from. Think Call of Cthulhu meets Herobrine, with extra Tibetan Buddhism, in a Renaissance-ish setting. Yes, it got weird.
    The skin was made by someone else when Dom's background wasn't completely fixed, I just edited it to fit the "Alex" player model.
    The "flickering" thing is a jab at one of the biggest plotholes of this server, that is, everything's supposed to look exactly like it does in Minecraft, but pretty much every action requires a level of detail that could only be reached in a world that isn't made of low-res-texture blocks. I picked the most convenient interpretation for roleplaying, TBH.

• Like x 1
  8. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Berit is me, btw! She looks like this and is my warden-plus-inquisitor from Dragon Age.

(@Aondeug I wonder how she would get along with Merrill. Berit's not very anti-blood magic, but she did grow up in the Circle, so she has kind of a knee-jerk negative reaction to it. But she wouldn't say it out loud. Also she's read Tale of the Champion... from an f!Hawke/Merrill universe, so it may or may not be applicable.)

• Like x 1
  9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I edited Riaa's description thingie to actually include a link to a picture of some of the other people in her clan.

• Like x 1
  10. blue

(ANGRILY) subaccounts

#im glad they exist I'm just #very bad at using them

• Like x 2
  11. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Oh my god. We need to chat about how these two would get on. That and try to get them actually meeting yes. I am personally going to have Merrill come from MY WORLDSTATE. So no Merrillhawke. Just Merrill observing the grand romantic wonder that was Fionn Hawke and Fenris. She will have to Merrill awkwardly about this strange world where Hawke is not only a woman but a woman that let her move in.

Gods. A ceiling that doesn't leak and a female Hawke. What.

• Like x 2
  12. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

I do that constantly on Tumblr. It's only a matter of time before I screw it up here, too

13. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i have been using sub-accounts to rp for months and i still screw up sometimes. if kastor is accidentally bel for a post or two from time to time, pls pretend i did not heck up. :P

• Like x 5
  14. KarrinBlue

...I kind of want Riaa and Merrill to talk about the differences in elves where they're from, because Riaa's from a place where elves basically ruled the world, and then fucked up to the point where at least one moon just broke and the entire civilization had to move underground. Also blood magic is basically seen as 'ok, you can control blood, that seems like a really specific skill but ok.'

• Like x 2
  15. blue

@Aondeug So I've just remembered that the Actual canon of Berit's playthrough was influenced by my failure to import my save correctly. So, in my DA2 playthrough, purple f!Hawke romanced Merrill, while in the actual worldstate a serious and diplomatic m!Hawke hadn't romanced anybody.

My friend and I concluded that the reason Berit's expectations were off was because she had read not the actual, Tethras-brand Tale of the Champion, but a femslash knockoff by Isabela. :P

Anyway Berit was living with the Dalish for years, so it's possible she went to an Arlathven - their once-a-decade elf conference thing.. wait, does your!Merrill have a living clan? Because if not, Berit might have heard about it, which could be. Awkward.

.. Oh, wait, multiverse. It doesn't matter whether your!Merrill's clan is dead - my!Merrill's is. :D

Also Berit's a walking Inquisition spoiler, so look out.

16. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

My Merrill's clan is dead. A fact that has greatly upset her Mahariel, the quiet and grumpy warden reaver Kom'rk. Also good. Femslash knockoffs by Isabella are good. Isabella who I like to imagine Merrill has a thing for but Isabella is well. Isabella. One day she may be very awkwardly courted. In a straightforward and goofy way. But for now Merrill must lead the surviving city elves of Kirkwall. Lead them to a boat to become pirates.

17. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

Katters is not used to being in an environment where people openly talk about killing other people
    (I know this is in a war-like context, but she doesn't)

• Like x 1
  18. blue

@mek no problem, I got it :D

19. KarrinBlue

The most of my knowledge about Drowtales dwarves is 'they exist and don't like drow much, probably because the drow are dicks to them.' Which is about as much detail as canon gets into, except for in a podcast that I don't want to listen to all the way through (the author of the comic is a very nice man but his accent makes him hard to understand...)

• Like x 1
  20. blue

alright, I won't ask too specifically about dwarves then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice