soopersekrit hacking

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by SOOPERSEKRIT HACKER, Jun 28, 2017.

1. has not crashed again

not sure if fixed or lucky

found unused sprite of scary hand

• Like x 1
  2. changed a bunch of files at once

still has not crashed again

still have not changed sprites because game stores them with black magic

should see how to hack saves so i dont habe to play 1/2 the game to see what i changed

• Winner x 1
  3. found 29 folders with 5 txt files in all of them that just say 'error message'

id have made them say different things so you can tell what the error is but what do i know

• Informative x 1
  4. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Sometimes I think you may be referencing stuff I have worked on - except I haven't had a chance to do games, yet. This last one - oh sheesh how often do I want to beat my coworkers for doing that poop!

5. emulator crashed running a clean copy. guess i didnt break anything that wasnt already broked

6. programmers. i will hunt u down and hit u with a rubber duck that says 'name ur fucking variables' when u squeeze it. do not test me

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  7. Lissa Lysik'an

I will help you. There is nothing worse than working through code with variables named "A", "B", "C" ... no clue as to what they stand for. (I think part of it is a misplaced sense of obfuscation-means-secure). I still want to kick their butts with a bigger foot than mine.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. well it sure aint keeping this game secure

• Winner x 1
  9. Lissa Lysik'an

We noticed ... except we still don't know which game, so you is better at security than they was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice