sorry i don't make the rules: ridiculous/lighthearted headcanons

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by furrylatula, Jul 17, 2016.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

An incident with 826 resulted in Walter being declared the new eating champion of Salamandastron.

• Like x 4
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Fry (from Futurama) has some form of synesthesia--he's asked "Huh...what smells like blue?" and "Did everything just taste purple for a moment?" before, and that seems pretty synesthesia-ish to me!

That, or it's some feature caused by his lack of a delta brainwave, but the effects are the same IMO. :P

• Like x 5
  3. Acey

Amethyst is a bit of a stoner, and Peridot once stole a weed shirt from her pile because she thought it had a maple leaf on it and wanted to show her Camp Pining Hearts spirit.

No one had the heart to tell her.

• Like x 15
  4. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

They didn't think it'd be relevant to Peridot. But no one really had the heart to tell Steven.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    • Like x 9
    • Agree x 1
  5. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Winston catches on to the "the world thought i was dead... but i was waiting in the shadows... biding my time..." bullshit everyone and their literal mother pulls, and changes the "missing, presumed dead" status to "missing, presumed bitter" for neo-Overwatch.

• Like x 19
  6. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Tori would be exceptionally fine with headpets if he ever let himself get them. One day Jame will have to manhandle him into getting them and he will be soothed and calm Tori. If Tori could purr he would during headpets. If anyone has actually managed to give him headpets yet it is Grimly and only Grimly. Grimly makes fun of him because ahahahahhaha you're just like a dog look at you proud highborn boy.

• Like x 2
  7. Aondeug

Grimly has written and continues to write embarrassing sexual themed poetry that he annoys Tori with. Tori likes it really but he complains because Tori lives to complain. At least one of these has probably been Jame themed. Tori left the room.

For many reasons.

• Like x 3
  8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Frisk enjoys rough physical contact. Bear hugs, being picked up oddly, being swung around, Undyne's flattery suplexes, even being dragged. This has resulted in phrases like "my friend won't drag me" being said as a complaint.

EDIT: They also like being thumped.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like x 11
  9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'm in Case 3 of Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice and I just found out Khura'in has a locally-produced Steel Samurai ripoff which even shamelessly rips off the theme song. (Original, ripoff)

I decided that as soon as she heard it, Maya immediately started making plans to steal Edgeworth's phone when she got back to Japanifornia and change his ringtone from the Steel Samurai theme to the Plumed Punisher theme as a prank.

• Like x 4
  10. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

The Overwatch tanks are workout buddies. Rein and Zarya ended up workout partners by default, just on acounta they're both human monster trucks and nobody else on base could spot for them and Winston doesn't really work out, at least at first. D.va joins and she's a military kid, she's gotta be fit, but she's never really had any sorta desire to go above and beyond what's required of her re, fitness, until she meets Zarya, who is just so fucking boundlessly enthusiastic about that kinda shit. I think Zarya's the type who likes fitness stuff as a means of taking control of yourself and I think D.va would respond well to that kinda outlook, yunno? So! D.va joins the group and hanging with Zarya and Rein make working out a fun challenge instead of a boring obligation and it's good times.
    Winston has never really been a gym kinda dude, for a couple of reasons. For one, he's a gorilla, and, well, he's not built like humans, is he? Human exercises and equipment, he's not built for it, and it's hard to tell what the proper form and shit it, whether or not he's doing something right when he is literally the only person like him who's ever done it. It's a hassle more than anything. Especially since, he's a gorilla. He builds muscle easy as pie. It's just how he is. He doesn't need to try to be stronger than most humans can ever hope to be. He gets along just fine, so he's never really had any desire to push his physical limits. Buuuuut, I mean, he's the leader of the new Overwatch, and he can't be slacking, so he eventually gets to talking with both Zarya and Mercy about what kinda stuff he could safely and fruitfully do, and bing bang boom, workout buds.

sidenote, I think D.va and Rein have a lot in common and would be like just super good friends. They're both bombastic and fun loving but still protective of others and duty driven, and there's a sense that they both sorta hide behind the notion of games and storybook heroics to deal with the lives they're living and yeah.

• Like x 8
  11. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

After Elizabeth from Persona 3 finally leaves the Velvet Room for good she discovers Fairy Kei aesthetic and never looks back. She absolutely refuses to wear blue, at all, though-not just royal blue but any shade of blue, even as an accent colour.

Also, she and Theo are not just siblings but twins. Elizabeth is only older by minutes but maintains that her status as elder sister Still Counts, So There, Theo.

A headcanon me and my girlfriend share: Frisk (in any run) talks like Gamzee Makara. Including the use of the word 'motherfucker' more as a placeholder than anything else. Toriel despairs.

Asgore is non-NT and gardening and botany are his special interests. He can and will infodump about them happily for hours. He also invented the golden flower tea blend that is now widely drunk throughout the underground; it's not made of one specific sort of flower, but of several flowers that have yellow blooms and make good tisanes (marigolds, yellow roses, chamomile, etc) plus some other botanicals, all of which originally came from his gardens.

Furthermore, the 'golden flower' confusion stems from this; Asgore really REALLY likes the colour yellow and has been growing various sorts of yellow bloomed plants for centuries. However he was limited in his scope by what was available in the Underground, so he didn't have one particular sort of flower that Chara remembered from their home; Helenium amarum, a wild-growing member of the aster family better known by such names as bitter sneezeweed and yellowdicks. So that's what Flowey is. (If Sans ever finds out about the 'yellowdicks' name then he will have a field day.)

There's no such thing as dairy on Cocoon. Milk products are not a part of the diet at all. As a result of this the vast majority of the population are lactose-intolerant-even if it's not genetic, if you grow up not eating dairy you won't be able to handle it as an adult. This did not become an issue for any Cocoonite till Snow and Serah started time-travelling and thus visiting places and times where dairy was/is/will be eaten.

Serah is capable of being sensible about this and is careful not to eat things that will upset her stomach. Snow is not. He has discovered pizza. And ice cream. LIFE IS PAIN.

• Like x 10
  12. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 2
  13. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

• Like x 3
  14. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

yep. :D:D:D very fitting.

• Like x 1
  15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Other Overwatch pairs I don't often see interacting in fan stuffs that I think might make for good pals; Winston and Symmetra, for engineering common interest + introverted + I think a not human might have some sorta experiences in common with an autistic person regarding having a hard time reading emotions/ unspoken communication and maybe something like sensory issues? Plus, I think Winston is patient and just plain nice enough to be respectful of Symmetra's boundaries in ways I think maybe some of the more bombastic types might not, and also have the guts + authority to sorta lean on people who get maybe pushy and uncomphy.

Junkrat and Torbjorn. Building/breaking shit, Torb seems the type to respect someone for being self taught and working well with scavenged materials + I think Rat's sense of humor might appeal to him. A bit of a stretch, but.

Have some others, but they're kinda embarrassingly rooted in my personal interpretation of certain characters and Hydra is shy about that.

• Like x 2
  16. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

And Torbjorn and Junkrat both hate omnics too!

• Like x 1
  17. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Yeah! I mean, Torb counts among his friends and allies a number of people who do not share his beliefs re, omnics, and worked for an organization that was attempting to further Omnic rights, so he prolly has it in him to befriend someone despite vastly different political leanings, but I think Junkrat would definitely feel more comfortable with people like Zarya and Torb. Except I don't think he and Zarya would like each other that much.

• Like x 1
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Edward elric is actually lactose intolerant and doesnt realize drinking milk doesnt give everyone else horrible stomach cramps too.

• Like x 9
  19. Aondeug

Rue and Brier bicker like a married couple over their respective treatments of Jame. "Brier you're being too mean" "Rue you're treating Ten like a lost puppy". Jame probably is bemused by this fact. As she is manhandled into clean clothes.

• Like x 2
  20. Acey

Pearl loves to read, and views literature as the one thing humans can do better than Gems. (Not that she'll admit that.)

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice