sorry i don't make the rules: ridiculous/lighthearted headcanons

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by furrylatula, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

This is true, but I'm not sure we have a truly general headcanons thread?

...I should fix that at some point maybe?

• Like x 2
  2. Acey

Amethyst has been known to dumpster dive.

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  3. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Amethyst has also been known at times to be the actual dumpster (would you believe all the AWESOME stuff people just throw in those things? For free?) This.... probably at least somewhat explains the sheer volume of random junk she has in her room.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Informative x 3
    • Agree x 2
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Been a while since I posted a RH one here, so: there are a long list of traits that are known to run in the royal family, and for the last few generations it has included, "Sense of humor ranges from 'terrible' to 'nonexistent.'"

• Agree x 1
  6. Acey

Zircon is Phoenix Wright's waifu for laifu.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  7. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

I owe this one to @Pumpkageist : the reason Morgana gets on P5 protag's case to go to bed all the time is 'cause tiny catte wants snuggles.

• Like x 5
  8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Toriel can fly.

Toriel is not good at flying.
    ETA: Asgore is worse.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
  9. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Swerve has read Homestuck.

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  11. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This happened. (That's Luke Skywalker and his nephew)

• Like x 7
    • Winner x 1
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Celebrimbor and Narvi would get pissed and make stupid bullshit together. Like really terrible carvings.

bro look at this shitty poem you carved

what no bro dude no

holy shit bro what if CELECALERARIELEIWEN saw this

bro no

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  13. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Monsters as a whole are an entire species of dumpster divers.

As such, they are very good at recycling things.

This does absolutely nothing to curb Frisk's habit of rummaging in trash bins. As such, they end up with a collection of random things they got out of trash bins, ranging from clothes to interesting-looking mangled electronics they are convinced are rejected sculptures.

• Like x 6
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  14. Acey

The Rutile twins have distinct personalities, though it doesn't really show so much in their current situation because they're too focused on staying alive; were they to end up on Earth, or anywhere else where they didn't have to constantly fear for their lives, they'd show some pretty distinct preferences for various things, since they could actually afford to disagree on occasion.

They also share a telepathic link of sorts, since they essentially share a split brain, which helps them function.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  15. LadyNighteyes

Things I find funny basically no matter what the canon (though it's the most fun with speculative fiction): what does the snake oil quack medicine look like? Even if it's a setting where you can cure any disease or injury with magic/handwavium technology, there will be people who insist that the handwavium is actually upsetting the balance of your humors and you need to put an expensive substance of suspicious origin in your body (possibly via an unconventional orifice) to purge the negative energy from your aura and decalcify your pineal gland.

(I was ridiculously pleased when I was playing Baten Kaitos Origins and discovered that it's canon that there's people sending out spam mail worded exactly like "natural male enhancement" emails, except the supplements are to make your wings bigger.)

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  16. Acey

*slides a couple quarters across the table* do you have any idea what snake oil quack medicine would look like for gems

• Agree x 3
  17. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

• Winner x 5
  18. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

crystal doesn't look like an actual word. it looks like some fantasy bullshit name and it's fucking with my head. I didn't misspell that. Did. Did I?

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  19. Acey

• Agree x 4
  20. LadyNighteyes

I imagine the Diamonds would really not like it, because Gems wasting their time and energy on this stuff is decidedly inefficient, but an underground market trading favors and objects flourishes anyway. There's probably a lot of stuff that's supposed to improve the quality of your gem, especially targeted at the Era 2 gems that don't have all the abilities of the older ones- rub this special polish on your gem three times a day to reduce flaws and improve shapeshifting ability! And probably stuff that can allegedly change you from one type of gem to a closely related type of gem, except it takes thousands of years, haha what do you mean I only started selling these fifty years ago, of COURSE it has a long history and is well tested, I totally know a carnelian who turned into an agate!

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice