sorry i don't make the rules: ridiculous/lighthearted headcanons

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by furrylatula, Jul 17, 2016.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

There is no possible way aspiring vet Joey does not know what Zebruh's horns look like and when she meets him she's going to spend the whole time trying not to ask if he knows.

• Agree x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Another from Tumblr, relating to the "A. Claire was actually lost through the portal" theory, which I like...
    ETA: Oh gosh, another thing I noticed: what if her first name is hidden because her human lusus gave her a FOUR-letter name instead of the standard troll SIX?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • Winner x 1
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

About 90% confirmed that Jude's mysterious pet is a snake. Parts of Joey's dialogue suggest she doesn't like snakes, the only animals she's confirmed to dislike, and she doesn't like Jude's pet; small mammals can't be allowed to roam the house on their own because they'll chew through wires and die, but a large snake would be big and slow-moving enough to catch easily and doesn't gnaw things (plus, they probably have a pest problem with all the garbage in the house and I could see Jude releasing a snake to eat any mice in the house); all the cherub symbolism/references; and if you squint there's a photo of a white snake on the fridge. If that is his pet, then the fact that it's a white animal suggests it's going to be important.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

In Disney's Great Mouse Detective, Ratigan is shown to have obtained a human-sized crown. Queen Victoria was known for popularising pet rats, so I'm thinking that's how he got close enough to get it. Of course, pet rats were created by breeding the captured ones which were pretty and docile, and Ratigan is neither, so I can't imagine it was as easy as he thought it was going to be.

5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

While I don't think they were exactly poor because they do have a bunch of expensive equipment, Bro was quite definitely lying to Dave about exactly how popular smuppets were. According to Dave's narration, the site brings in "billions of dollars a month", which to consistently happen for any length of time would require more humans than actually exist on the planet to find the content interesting in whatever way (I'm also pretty sure the main reaction most people had to the site was laughing at it).

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

steamworld heist Fen has a voice like a verbal cut-and-paste note run through extreme autotune.

it's quite noticably made out of samples of many different voices, even with the GLaDOS-like vocal distortion. the overall effect is very very weird. also it's much higher pitched than the average steambot voice. if they attempt a deep voice what comes out is hardly autotuned at all, which makes all the different voice samples used for different syllables and so on very very clearly different voices and also means it jumps around in pitch. like it flat out sounds like a chopped up and spliced together recording, rather than a voice built out of samples from different people.

they can also, with a lot of focus, 'record'/'play back' sounds, like someone talking. sometimes they use this for pranks, like someone says "hello" and Fen says "hello" back in the other person's voice.

they could eventually, if they spoke aloud a lot and put effort into it, even out the differences and create a cohesive voice for themself out of all the samples. they've forgotten how, and even if they hadn't they just could not be bothered.

• Like x 1
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

In Hetaliaverse, Pangaea's "personification" was a dinosaur.

One from Tumblr:

10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Found some Monsterswap headcanons which are fun! They've got Zebruh Codakk as a satyr, which does fit, but I'm also thinking his focus on music and sex means he could be a very incompetent Leanan Sidhe.

11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Bro Strider's favourite movie is Meet the Feebles.

• Agree x 2
  12. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

Fairy type Pokemon, like their mythological counterparts, really REALLY love dairy. Milk, cheese, cream, it's all good.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 2
  13. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret has a YouTube account full of videos of her dogs with shibe-style captions (think like this channel).

• Agree x 1
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Bards and Princes of Void are often pacifists, terrible fighters, creative types, or extremely careful around fragile things, because their destiny is to "destroy nothing".

• Winner x 4
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

When he's too lazy to get up, Gamzee, er, "recycles" his Faygo bottles.

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 2
  17. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Winner x 6
    • Agree x 1
  18. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

LET! PEARL! SAY! FUCK!

• Agree x 6
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Also, until confirmed otherwise her name in my head is Acrophelia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice