sorry i don't make the rules: ridiculous/lighthearted headcanons

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by furrylatula, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

theo ends up being madeline's unofficial big brother

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

buffalo wool is pretty nice. like musk ox wool, though, it’s seasonal and has to be hand gathered. and it’s brown.

gathering it would be easier with pokemon because they could understand why you’re doing it. “shedding is itchy, huh buddy? just lemme comb that winter undercoat off, you’ll feel so much better. and i’ll be able to afford the nice hay for you.”

i’m imagining wooloo wool as being like merino.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  3. afarewelltokings

afarewelltokings the internet's #1 Julia Child fan

Have we ever thought about Mareep wool?

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

it’s electric wool so maybe wiry?

• Agree x 2
  5. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

cottonee and whimsicott fluff is used as, well, cotton, along with actual cotton, although it's much easier to get

which means that cotton companies had less sway since lots of people have cottonees and shedding is itchy
    maybe there is some hemp fibre/paper due to that?

also mareep wool-->bad for clothes mostly, but yeah, wires. also if you actively want your clothes to have a conductive bit mareep wool is used

• Agree x 2
  6. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Stupid Remus Lupin headcanon: being a werewolf is painful as fuck. However, the wizarding world doesn't have any laws against medical marijuana.
    In conclusion, stoner Moony may have Gryffed in Dor, but now he Huffs le Puff.

• Winner x 7
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Dadbert's attitude towards John always makes me think of an old F My Life entry: "Today, I came home to find my parents had hung a huge rainbow banner across the front of the house. 'We accept you, Nick' was written on it. I'm not gay."

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I've been playing Final Fantasy 8 and decided I like the game much better if I assume that

• Winner x 4
  9. LadyNighteyes

Speaking of Final Fantasy protagonists and memory loss, a comment I just saw on FFA that instantly became true in my head:

• Winner x 8
  10. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

This is about eight times funnier because Auron, like, knows his name, and is clearly keeping his mouth shut because this nonsense is the best entertainment left on Spira.

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 2
  11. jacktrash

crossover headfanon: general hux’s cat millicent is a flerken. possibly the same flerken.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  12. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

Espurrs are...dumb. Like. Really really dumb. So stupid. Completely brainless.

They mean well, though.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
  13. LadyNighteyes

When they say in The Magnus Archives that they had trouble recording a statement digitally because of audio distortion, they are talking about the Spooky Background Music. It just spontaneously appears and if they don't use the antique tape recorder, it's too loud to hear anything. You can't change my mind.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Someone's comment about the Dresden Files TV show (I don't remember if this applies to the books too):

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  15. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Well, if not, she's almost certainly dead, so...

16. goldenflowertea

This is not so much a headcanon when you think about it as a bit of Fridge Logic. It goes under a cut because I suppose it is technically a spoiler although it's one of those spoilers that literally everyone knows by now, even the people who aren't in the fandom. So.

Do y'all remember the garden on the top floor of Hope's Peak? And the chicken coop there?

The plants had a sprinkler on an automatic timer, so they could probably get by for a while without anyone giving them personal attention. The chicken coop, however, looked to be a basic wooden affair, no technology involved. So providing food and water for the chooks must've been done manually.

However, the top floor was the last of all to be opened up to the participants of the Killing Game-quite a lot of time had gone by before they were able to access it. So given that the chickens were alive and well when Our Heroes came across them, they must have been taken care of by the only person who was able to access every floor of the school, right from the start.

Junko Enoshima fed chickens. I'm honestly not sure what to do with this information, but I have to live with it.

• Winner x 2
  17. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

At some point very shortly after Change Your Mind, Jasper wandered off to the Beta Kindergarten to find herself...and was promptly captured by government agents. She’s been held at Area 51 ever since. No one is aware of this yet.

• Winner x 3
  18. Acey

Further notes: when they find out, the CGs spearhead a raid on Area 51 to save her. (Greg may or may not be tagging along in the hopes of clapping some alien cheeks.)

Basically, the Gems are fully responsible for the Area 51 raid meme in-universe, except they fully intend to actually go through with it.

• Winner x 3
  19. goldenflowertea

Will they end up accumulating a whole bunch of human 'allies' who have no idea of the actual REASON for a raid on Area 51 and are Just In It For The Memes?

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  20. Acey

Yes. They do. The only reason there aren’t any casualties there is Steven’s healing powers.

(And yes, one of these “allies” is Ronaldo.)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    • Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice