sorry i don't make the rules: ridiculous/lighthearted headcanons

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by furrylatula, Jul 17, 2016.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I think in my group's megacrossover Atticus the corgi king from Infinity Train is related to Homer Simpson's hallucinatory space coyote. Surreal canines with similar-sounding voices, I'm not the only one who sees it, right?

• Winner x 1
  2. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

Mega Man loses all of his powers between games because they're incomparable with his firmware updates. Unfortunately he needs those upgrades, because he shows up as a Wi-Fi network and he's sick of people trying to torrent anime with his brain.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  3. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

postgame gramble starts growing a mane. it is green and ends up becoming 80s hair.

when well fed he is a very round, very fluffy grumpus. this clashes a little with wiggle's tall lean thin furred build, they stop being able to share a bed at night because gramble would melt. this is An Annoyance but not a major problem.
    sometimes he lies on top of the covers while she burrows under them

4. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

I'm going to steal that to explain why any technologically-based character loses their powers between games now

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Misunderstands handshake, goes for a high five

The Yamanakas (from naruto) tend to have tapir (also known as dream eaters) summons, and the highest ranking tapirs in the spirit realm have a third eye

• Winner x 1
  6. Deresto

Oh, also: ino grows and smokes weed, and has a shitton of hybrids. She only smokes her own product and it's renowned as the best in konohagakure

Edit: actually i change my mind, it's technically second best after the legendary hashirama strain which no longer grows

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    • Winner x 1
  7. Deresto

Consider: instead of a dinky little lightening bolt tucked away in the corner of his forehead, Harry Potter's got a lichtenberg scar starting from the corner of his forehead and crawling down half his face

• Winner x 4
  8. Acey

Acey our liaison—oh, it was poison, baby!

@PotteryWalrus shared with me the excellent headcanon that Gems use different personal pronouns depending on caste (e.g. “I (Ruby)” and “I (Sapphire)” are distinct, and “I (Garnet)” is distinct from both), which I fucking love. (Hope you don’t mind me sharing this here, Mal! ^^;)

Piggybacking off of this, I like the idea of Pearl using a more neutral “I” as opposed to “I (Pearl)” as a show of independence, at least around the other CGs. Also Mal suggested that Amethyst uses essentially “I (quartz, informal)” due to having grown up on Earth around Rose, which I also like a lot.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  9. Acey

Acey our liaison—oh, it was poison, baby!

Owl House headcanon: given that Willow only really resembles one of her dads physically, I headcanon her as having been born from a surrogate. (Theoretically one of her dads could be trans, or she could be adopted, but I personally suspect she’s biologically related to the one guy.)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice