SQUAWK! (Hawkeguy's nonsense - IN SPACE!)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Hawkeguy, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Is it alright if I ask what he did exactly? Just curious.

2. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy struggling to complete this thought

he's tfw2005 (worst forum) incarnate. generally being a dick, bitching about how the cartoons of today corrupt the values of children, rabid geewunner etc.
    i have a personal grudge against him because he's one of Those twitter comment people and has drawn the same faces and mitten hands for too many years.

also, y'know, an overly conservative prick. i don't want those in my robots no matter if they once did a mildly amusing webcomic or not. all the clout in the world won't stop me from attempting to maul the guy with a butter knife if i'd happen to catch a glimpse of his table in meatspace.

• Informative x 1
  3. Hawkeguy

cool new idea: mecha comic strip with barely understood programming logic humour called "setter robo".
    ...actually if someone didn't do that i'll eat a sock. and then do it myself.

• Winner x 2
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I encourage doing it but pls dont eat socks. Not tasty.

• Agree x 3
  5. Hawkeguy

not fursonas: Not Jesus, an ATM, post it note, Green

• Useful x 2
    • Agree x 1
  6. Hawkeguy

me, after putting my idiot finger straight into the hot glue: THEY CALL ME DOCTOR BURN

• Witnessed x 3
  7. Hawkeguy

sometimes i get the feel that my brain (when it's running on empty) cycles thru like, my entire vocabulary before giving a word free reign to come out of my mouth and it feels kinda interesting just about being able to hear the modem dial-up noises while i make a sentence

• Like x 1
  8. Acey

this is a Mood on so many levels

hot glue is so useful but i cannot count how many times i’ve burned myself with it

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. Hawkeguy

thogts of the daye: one may say what they will about bumblebee communicating via radio and beep beep but it sure as fuck made me more open to whipping out my phone and talking via text as soon as i can even feel my voice ability melting away instead of trying to squeeze out the last few one syllable words and then falling face first into no comprehension hellscape land

which, those two means of communication have nothing in common besides having to keep it short n clear and half of it happening via memes, but honestly if bee doesn't necessarily have to talk with voice words to be an absolute legend then neither do i!!!!
    also. CYBERVERSE GRIMLOCK. just, cool characters who sometimes or always talk differently...idk, they bring me so much joy!1!! get me to actually rejoice in being how i am sometimes and that's just the fucking best. and i don't even go nonverbal that often!! but it alleviates some part of me mightily for sure

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  10. Hawkeguy

hi this is your gracious host hawke, welcome back to Humaning Better With Transformers
    continued from earlier, another bot that's good is rodimus because it's like someone shoved the combined obnoxious 20something sadboi wannabe self-made-man-chosen one traits of me and some of my mates from college etc. into one person and he's still a likeable character that i'd gladly be friends with, even if 80% of the series is his upfuckery and their results, which is REALLY good and affirming
    also he's such a good crew leader, if not of the entire ship at least of his inner circle...the GROUP HUG PANEL where he's with all his buds...goddamn if lost light doesn't make me appreciate the shit out of my friends, the ones i have now, the ones that dropped off the face of the planet, and the ones i'll make friends with in the future!! I'M SAPPY, OK

• Winner x 2
  11. Hawkeguy

oh god, voicing rodimus with my regular voice was A MISTAKE, which i got to hear with my own two ears today, cos now everyone in my VA group just goes "oh hey, your character x is just rodimus but y-er!"
    BIG MISTAKE...I VOICE IMPRISONED MYSELF AND I CAN'T GET OUT...
    you'd THINK someone would notice me actually trying to sound serious but NO
    gonna have to step up my game...in all honesty i haven't actually practiced voices that aren't my staples (protagonist (tm), oldMcTired and Throat Shredder) in ages, this is prolly gonna do me some good.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Witnessed x 2
  12. Hawkeguy

yesterday i spent a good 3 hours colouring a discord buddy's lines i borrowed for practice!! colouring is GOOD AND FUN and i could do it for dayyyyyyys. still a lot to improve on but. man i love it. thinking about simplifying things enough that i can copy the same masked layers on every page in a comic, thinking about the overall shape of things and light n shadow...good stuff!

• Winner x 2
  13. Acey

COLORING IS V FUN, i am still working on not sucking at it but MAN i love working with colors just in general

would it be possible to see the colored pic? :0c

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  14. Hawkeguy

[​IMG]

this is a tiny preview of how it looks like at the moment! still gotta render further and do more with the background i painted in, but man, it's a good way to spend time.

• Winner x 2
  15. Acey

YOOOOOO THAT IS SOME FAB COLORING MY DUDE!!!

16. Hawkeguy

8DD glad ya like it!! every person who appreciates my colouring makes me stronger!! [muscle emoji]

• Winner x 1
  17. Hawkeguy

howdy, i love this rendition

18. Hawkeguy

sabaton just keeps goin', i dunno how but they do.

fucking LOVE the hammond organ parts in this one.

• Winner x 1
  19. Hawkeguy

witcher thots: i like geralt because i, too, have huge dumbass disease, many swords, low empathy levels, a makeshift family all over and the bestest friends

• Winner x 1
  20. Hawkeguy

breaking news: FOUND A MOD SO I CAN CHANGE ROACH'S COLOUR IN TW3. I CAN HAVE AN ADORABLE LIL FLUFFY WILD HORSE...I'M THE HORSEPERSON TIS ME.
    geralt has now acquired a possibly shapeshifting horse.

other news:

GLORYHAMMER
    this album has been running nonstop in my household since i found out it was released a lil after it came out
    to my neighbours: i regret nothing. HAIL HOOTS

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    • Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice