Starbucks fucking rules, change my mind

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Aondeug, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

fite me

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I can't stand regular Starbucks coffee, but I'm also just...not a big coffee drinker?

Frappucinos are amazing though. Like, hell yes.

(Also, salted caramel > pumpkin spice.)

• Agree x 4
  3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

wat

heresy

i mean salted caramel is great but pumpkin spice is like heaven on earth

• Like x 1
  4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Butterscotch and caramel brulee are superior, fite me.

I love their lattes, ngl. Especially hot. And the ground for homemade coffee aren’t that bad, compared to some others. (Not as good as the Krispy Kreme coffee I got once tho.)

• Like x 1
  5. Dutch bros kicks starbuck’s ass

• Informative x 1
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I want that crystalball frap

7. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

the chesnut praline lattes make my mouth happy
    and it's good
    also frappucinos
    yummy
    all that sugar and caffiene are the only thing letting me pass college

• Agree x 2
  8. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

hi im weak and cant drink coffee but i like their frapacchinos and their cocoa. and their food has always been great to eat after work. i could probably eat their sou vids for five years

9. Clicks

Clicks The All Consuming Dread

Cascara latté all day every day.

10. Clicks

Clicks The All Consuming Dread

Coffee cherry.

• Informative x 1
  11. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's great if you can actually taste the spice over their coffee.
    The chai's pretty good though.

12. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I like their sugary flavoured stuff, and when i was staying within walking distance of a sbux in toronto with my mom, i was fond of their oat bars for just being a normal and relatively cheap pile of carbs

I like green tea lattes and fraps, and the salted caramel and smoked butterscotch(?) Or caramel brule?

i do maintain that sbux is not that great for me as a diabetic because i need to do a lot of insulin if i get a food And a drink (ofc i always get the sugary lattes or fraps)

i like a local cafe/bakery better but their parking is real inconvenient so i defer to starbucks most of the time

• Agree x 1
  13. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I can't remember ever having had Starbucks. I'm sure i have, it was just forgettable. Costa do a pretty great latte, though.

14. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Yeah, it's too sweet, but it's one of the only coffeeshops I've ever been to where the chai tastes like something. A lot of people make it bland as hell.

• Agree x 3
  15. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

The fun sugary drinks are usually not introduced in my country :(

Tho it was my first taste of Frappuccino, which i have to say is a kudos. And if you add cream the matcha latte is good

Espresso house has better Frap tho bc they have way more flavors

Its expensive af tho

16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I love chai tea latte and the cream based frappuccinos. If I'm being extra I just get a double shot of espresso and die

• Agree x 1
  17. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i normally can’t afford starbucks at all but i will totally pinch pennies in the fall for that salted caramel
    PSL is okay, i don’t like the maple drink they introduced at all, i really like their cheese danishes

it also makes me violently ill if i’m not careful though so even if i could afford it it’d have to be a Very Occasional Treat

• Witnessed x 2
  18. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

Starbucks hot coffee tastes like heartburn and bad life choices to me. Their frappucinos are good. I usually only get the caffeinated ones - namely the mocha with extra mocha, because some of the other ones I taste the strong coffee base a lot. But it depends on what location I go to whether they give me a lot of mocha.

I know acidity is often praised in coffee, but I taste it as sour and 'ow ow OW my esophagus'. Starbucks isn't the only brand with acidic coffee, of course. But their dark roast seems very acidic to me.

• Agree x 1
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

If it's more about caffeine content and less about taste, light roast has more caffeine anyways

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice