Statement Begins (The Magnus Archives) Statement Ends

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Nobody's Home, Sep 23, 2018.

1. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

thank you!!

looks like it was more that the flesh simply doesnt speak to me. even though id be 100% on board with the possible modifications. but i chew on myself too much to fear being eaten.

i know theres a fanmade timeline on the wiki, but i think i need to make my own.

the thing that gets me most irl is when i get overloaded when theres too many people too close and my language processing centre shuts down. i think thatd be stranger?

but the eps that terrify me most tend to be tied to the spiral. confession, lost and found.

2. winterykite

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!

ETA:
    poor daisy. also a very interesting juxtaposition to melanie --
    melanie wanted the slaughter, and it was removed
    daisy didn't want the hunt, but she is returned.
    the beholding sees what happens.

wonder if the tape recorders just showed up, or if... was that basira's voice? i think it was. if basira put them there. maybe that's what she was working on, getting recorders and tapes to serve as an anchor?
    or if melanie just gave her the cliff notes and she just went like "oh ffs. since when?" and then piled the recorders up because she knows they power the archivist.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Agree x 1
  3. Kay5

Kay5 the most glorious spoon

15TH POWER CONFIRMED, FOLKS, AND I NOW KNOW FOR A FACT WHICH ENTITY IS MOST LIKELY TO MURDER ME

HOO BOY

4. winterykite

oh my.

eta: it appears that my theory of hope is covered by the spider.

eta2: i love martin and peter sassing each other.

eta3: and spider has her threads in this. i think shes still somewhat fond of john, considering their first meeting. she tried to eat him, got someone else, and he went beholding on her. (id be peeved, tbh.)

eta4: i swear this is the last one, but with peters penchant of referring to about half of the powers by their latin names, i went and looked up what hope means in latin. (spero, fyi.)
    this has led to a lightbulb moment regarding the etymology of the word despair.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  5. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Nsfw? Lol, a tweet by Mr Jonny Sims Writer
    [​IMG]

This is a question asked by someone who just ain't a monster fucker

• Agree x 5
  6. winterykite

ok, so the dark is trying something, even though they lost raynor, and they lost the solar eclipse in ny alesund.

but relistening to 120, i really hope julia and trevor come over. julia deserves being able to stop the dark.

• Agree x 3
  7. Nobody's Home

Someones cooking up a rusty quill big bang :) (meaning any rusty quill podcast will be included)
    The longshort of it is
    min wordcount: 3000
    min art: 1
    Authors can do 2 fic
    Artists can draw for more fic after they complete the one assigned to them

If anyone is interested, come and check it out!

8. Nobody's Home

the rusty quill is holding a spooky story writing contest!

details here!

its 1000-2500 word limit with a 3 week period for doin it

9. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

been listening to these recently, through accident, but i like them. not sure if there's a more overarching plot yet aside from oneshots but theyre nice stories

• Like x 1
  10. Kay5

Kay5 the most glorious spoon

There is very much an overarching story, filled with twists and turns and murder and horrible stuff happening to (arguably) good people

It's a lot of fun

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  11. Charlie

Oooh, interesting to know. Cool

12. Nobody's Home

Magnus archives zine (for artists and writers)
    Apply here

13. Charlie

Just finished season one. Really loving Martin and Jon. There's something just special about Jon, acerbic knowledge-based fucker

• Agree x 4
  14. Nobody's Home

Jon is a fool like that, I love and appreciate him

• Agree x 3
  15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Hello, my name is Cody, I am on season 3 and Elias can kindly go eat an entire stack of dicks. Secretive bossy fucker.

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
  16. latitans

latitans zounds, scoob

lol I think in one of the bonus episodes Johnny said that they were surprised at how horny people on twitter got for Elias as soon as they really dug into him as a villain-ish

• Agree x 2
  17. latitans

latitans zounds, scoob

also

I’ve really loved the last two episodes. The aesthetics of the plastic structures in the Amazon were so creepy and unique. And I was surprised at how emotional I got about the possibility of the narrator of 150 reconciling with Alberto ;n;

All of the episodes around the Lonely are really...human I guess? in their fear, and melancholy in a way that really sticks with me

18. Nobody's Home

nsfwish
    Its kinda funny cause Jonny has expressed confusion of folk being so horny for the monsters n stuff in TMA on his twitter n thats just a sign that he aint a monsterfucker
    monsterfuckers love Worm lady, showlady puppet, fire wax lady, swirling madness, Mr Meaty, elias Bitchard, etc etc

• Winner x 1
  19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I just listened to Episode 22 (in the middle of the night, because I apparently make good life choices), and I can't get over that
    not only did Jane trap Martin in his apartment for two weeks for the lulz, not only did she dig through his phone contacts to text his boss and coworkers excuses for why he was gone, but half those texts were stealth bug puns.

• Winner x 5
  20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Edited bc question answered. Have a Michael Crew instead.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice