Statement Begins (The Magnus Archives) Statement Ends

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by GlassesBlu, Sep 23, 2018.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Yeah, the statements are my favorite part. I can take or leave the actual plot, I enjoy the statements much more.

it is NOT, actually >:3

• Like x 1
  2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I AM FURTHER INTRIGUED

3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

GOOD
    it's a genuinely good fic and all the powerswaps feel really natural imo

• Like x 1
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

what are y'all's appearance headcanons that differ from the general fanon? mine are: Peter Lukas doesn't have a beard and is of merely average height, Simon Fairchild has a super long grey beard, and Daisy is smol. like 5ft tall.

5. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

basira doesn't veil; sasha james (the original one) looks not dissimilar to an aged-up isabel from paranatural

oh jeez that one! it's the roughest thing i've read since bulling through all million-something words of worm, which is saying something.

ALSO, i came here to post a handful of fics that i, personally, wrote:
    some poetic nonsense! if you look at that sentence and go "what if i didn't read 600 words of that," fair, but it IS my natural habitat and i am very happy with it. spoilers for up to episode 101.

did you look at the 5+1 fic and think "great"? great! here's 2k words of something similar but slightly more coherent, and also it is about helen and not michael. spoilers for up to episode 131.

it's, look, it's 5k of peter/elias dubcon. i'm valid. pre-canon, but technically speaking it's spoilers for as early as s2 and as late as s4.

wow you can really tell all of my summaries have the same format huh. this one is just.. it's just 5k of gratuitous wingfic featuring almost all the recurring characters. nikola has plastic flamingo wings. i'm valid. spoilers for up to episode 159.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    • Winner x 2
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Martin ;_;

I wondered how they were going to do the Lonely and this was just brutal. I like how of all his old coworkers, Sasha was the one whose existence it let him recall, the only one he’ll never actually be able to remember. and the way Jon offered to let him stay there as the only out he’s likely to get from the situation... that was heartbreaking.

• Agree x 4
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice