Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Mar 24, 2015.

1. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

WARNING: CN UK has uploaded some major spoiler-y clips! I havn't seen them yet but apparently it is/was up on the official site (so not really a leak so much as incompetence on whoever is in charge of that) so there are probably spoilers floating around tumblr. Apparently the clips are major spoilers too. Like "how a plot arc is resolved" and not just "this character shows up in an episode"

apparently a lot of people think they are "previews" too so they might not be tagged the way leaks are :(

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Augh. Steer clear of YouTube clip channels, like world of Steven universe and such, too. They likely have them posted there.

3. liminal

I'm worried I won't be able to make it for the next month or however long it takes for SU to come back without being spoiled if they are on tumblr and youtube and people think they are just official previews

4. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

Me: *reads warning that major plot spoilers have been leaked*
    Me: "Well golly I sure should avoid those"
    Me: *scrolls through tumblr, immediately sees screenshots*

5. liminal

Oh no! D:

I am wondering if I should spoil myself and get it over with...

edit: never mind. scrolled on tumblr. other people spoiled it for me. >:(
    fuck.

6. Socratease

I'm mostly just amused! I had literally been thinking "dang it'll suck if I'm just scrolling through tumblr and suddenly spoilers" and then suddenly spoilers.

I follow a lot of big SU fans that don't mind getting spoiled - I've got that blacklisting plugin installed but never got around to configuring it.

@Acey your human AU is A Good

• Like x 1
  7. liminal

I don't follow a ton of blogs, just a couple.

I do go into the character tags though. ._.

edit: saw enough spoilery posts that I just decided "what the hell" and went and watched the clips. They were cool! A little bummed about spoilers and how those episodes will be slightly less cool now that I know what's gonna happen, but I don't regret it that much because now the hiatus is less torturous

8. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

9. liminal

ok for some spoiler free discussion:

I wish I could make one of those super flashy SU amvs with a ton of filters and effects (but it somehow works with the music) to this song

10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Meanwhile, I just wanna make a regular-type AMV to this song:

LAPIS AF.

• Like x 3
  11. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]

my first post in this thread and it's to show off that i am not only furry trash, but lapis trash. have this furry edit i did for fun

• Like x 14
  12. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

wait, you haven't been posting in here? *searches*

huh!

#also #good jorb

• Like x 1
  13. Void

yep, it got way too big too fast for me to keep up with so i never even browsed it. this is like. first foray into the thread :V

which is ironic considering how much i babble about this shit in skype.

thank i'm drawing more because i'm a trashlord.

Lapis is absolutely an otter fyi. a sea otter.

fight me

14. Void

[​IMG]

have another because i am a garbage baby

• Like x 7
  15. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

do tell

My only poly Rose headcanon is 'shes not great at being poly but thats mostly because of ignorance' considering she doesnt seem aware that she should encourage active, positive communication between herself and her partners

• Like x 4
  16. Socratease

• Like x 3
  17. liminal

Prayer circle for those trying to avoid spoilers until at least April.

(I tried... it lasted less than an hour. I can't even imagine lasting a month.)

18. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I am glad I didn't go on tumblr yesterday then. I'll have to avoid using it on mobile since no blacklist... And I'll have to update my blacklist to all SU terms:/

19. leitstern

I control my spoiler intake by hearing there are spoilers, accepting that I'm going to be spoiled, and looking them up right away. It's better to just know.

I'm excited for these episodes to come out! They'll be an awesome watch in full. <3

• Like x 3
  20. leitstern

OKAY SPOILER TALK THOUGH!!!

To be honest, I'm super glad. It would have been fun to watch as it happened, but after the end of Gravity Falls, a little Steven U is just what I need. My poor sad heart is expanding again. I love watching fight animations in SU too, there's always so much going on, and the show's art and animation have improved so much since the last time we saw Alexandrite. I've been staring at gifs of her pulling out all her weapons and giving the fight everything she's got, especially the movements with the whip and the awweeeessssoooomeee friendship-to-the-heart arrow shot, because they're just eye candy for me. Dude. That fight scene. Is SO COOL.

I'm also very excited to know that more Lapis Lazuli is in the near future. She's an interesting character, and after all of that significant trauma and knowing the rash and tempestuous personality she's had already, I'm expecting her to basically be a huge, blue problem that's almost impossible to unwind. More that Peri was, even if she doesn't hate the C Gems like Peri did. She's just so... angry and scared and post-traumatic, for lack of a better word. I've been there. Post-traumatic is very hard to handle. She's going to be prickly at best and I'M EXCITED!! I'm SO excited. Peri's arc has been handled SO WELL and now there will be more problem characters for the gentle and compassionate writerly hands of SU to handle, and the C Gems have been through so much progress and growth and, I'm so excited for more Steven Universe. Eeeeeee. This is the best rebound ever

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice