Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

That reminds me of this post
    [​IMG]
    I thought that was really cute.
    (but dont start thinking about how badly that could go, cause...then it probs wont help with feeling better)

• Like x 6
  2. Willowanderer

Willowanderer Does her best

I dunno about giant asshole Lapis.
    Jerk yeah. Lapis should be a rude little shit, but certainly not more of a selfish asshole than say, Lars (only with a shit ton more power)

But then I started crying this summer past because one of the people who liked talking about steven universe around me really loved the 'Rose is Actualy kind of evil' theory.
    I mean, 'good' and 'nice' and 'kind' aren't all the same thing, and if you add a difficulty comprehending humans as people and substitute curiosity for empathy, you get someone who is less than great in the human sense, but not really evil or bad.

• Like x 2
  3. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

saw this on my dash today.
    it's so ...
    perfect.

• Like x 17
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

FOLLOWERS ARE JUST A CHEAP TACTIC TO MAKE WEAK BLOGS STRONGER

• Like x 15
  5. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

@liminal , if you have a link, I would really love to reblog that.

• Like x 1
  6. liminal

it might take me awhile to find again but I'll give it a shot!

• Like x 2
  7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 13
  8. liminal

• Like x 2
  9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

AMETHYST ARMREST IS MY TRASH CHILD AND I LOVE HER AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS SLANDER

• Like x 4
  10. Elph

"That still doesn't explain the spontaneous singing, crying... singing while crying..."

• Like x 2
  11. liminal

not gonna lie, the entire video was hilarious but I died laughing at "yeah... that makes up for that" and that entire bit is probably my favorite part of the video.

• Like x 1
  12. Valenorn

Valenorn Praise the Commonwealth

augh. i just watched season 1 finale for the first time. Soooo, good. i love this show. This is my first time watching, but it is so good, i have to write about it. I love "Stronger than You".

• Like x 10
  13. Elph

Eep! Did you know about Garnet before you saw it?
    I'm re-watching the show with my girlfriend, who knew nothing about the show before we started watching and has been diligently avoiding spoilers, and I really hope they haven't been spoiler for that particular factoid because I desperately want to see their reaction to it :3

• Like x 2
  14. Valenorn

i did, but only a little bit, i overheard about her, but i really didn't care at the time. i want to see more lapis though.

• Like x 1
  15. Valenorn

i am halfway through the Uncle Grandpa episode, and i am feeling a little freaked out. I have never been exposed to Uncle Grandpa, and i am feel like Pearl...scared, confused and in awe. Uncle Grandpa strikes me as the Deapool kind of guy where he smashes the 4th wall to pieces.

• Like x 1
  16. Elph

I only just watched that one - I kept skipping it before, since I knew nothing about Uncle Grandpa except what I'd heard when tumblr decided it was TERRIBLE because the crossover episode was PROBLEMATIC and so on. I had a similar reaction.

17. Valenorn

i had no idea what was going on half of the time. i was glad to see more weird bird-mom scenes.

18. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

No spoilers, this is a fan project.

• Like x 2
  19. liminal

so I am going back over crewniverse sketches, because coloring flats over them while listening to the steven universe ost is a very relaxing activity. I didn't pay too much attention to the sticky notes at first, but they are amazing

[​IMG]

I can't tell which one is my favorite

• powerpuffs
    • Onion as the devil
    • dogcopter with a rocket shooting out it's butt
    • SO MANY FUSIONS
    • SO MANY PEARLS
    • (FORGIVE ME...)
    • somehow managed to make Jasper look adorable
    • somehow managed to make Mayor Dewey look adorable
    • Peridot's tail hair...
    • Peridot's face in the lower left corner
    • Ruby and Sapphire smooch
    now I need to know what's happening on the sticky notes I can't make out it's going to drive me crazy

• Like x 3
  20. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

It loops after about 30 seconds which is... really cool actually because it's well edited and a neat song.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice