Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

http://madridista-forever.tumblr.com

This blog uploads new eps 10-20 minutes after airing, and keeps up-to-date download links c:

• Like x 2
  2. Salted Earth

Salted Earth DISOWNING DOESN'T STACK, ASSHOLE

I really like this theory and since I can't like a post twice I'm just gonna post my endorsement of this as a separate post.

• Like x 5
  3. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

4. Zuki

Zuki Well-Known Member

Yes it is such a good theory

5. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

AS USUAL I AM DESPERATELY LATE TO THE SHOW

BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS I DESPERATELY WANT SOME OCEAN JASPER BEADS HOLY SHIT THEY'RE PRETTY also WOW this is the first time we've seen confirmed corrupted versions of known gems?? also also was it just me or did those two gem-beasts seem to talk to each other the first time we saw them, like centi and her crew did? idk man I just have a lot of feels about corrupted gem monsters okay? okay

ALSO ALSO ALSO that leads into the question - has anyone got any clues as to which type of jasper 'our' Jasper is? I've been using orangey tones from Poppy and Picture jasper chips, but it would be really cool to hear someone else's take?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    • Like x 11
  6. PotteryWalrus

I kind of intially assumed she was a Mookaite because well - stripes and that's a pun, innit, she's some mook Garnet has to fight - but since she fused with Lapis I'm not so sure?

• Like x 1
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Word Of God has actually confirmed one corrupted Gem in the past--the pufferfish monster from Beach Party was confirmed to be Watermelon Tourmaline. (One of the Crewniverse members was directly asked about that specific monster being that specific gem, for the record, in case you're wondering why they confirmed a pretty generic Monster Of The Week.)

• Like x 3
  8. PotteryWalrus

Ah, what I meant was Gems that we know personally as uncorrupted (for now?) characters, not that we knew what type of gems they were while corrupted, if that makes any sense?

• Like x 2
  9. Acey

Ahh, okay! That makes sense, yeah.

To be fair, though, we don't have 100% explicit confirmation that these were Jaspers...though it seems extremely probable, so that's kinda nitpicky on my part. :P

• Like x 2
  10. PotteryWalrus

• Like x 4
  11. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Ghhhh these episodes are being too good to me, there are so many things I want to make nice drawings of for print >w<

12. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

Connie's first mission! Steven is taking pictures. (I know a liveblogger who is going to pass out from the cute.)

Hm, they seemed to communicate and... they ran away. I think we should be worried about what they're running away *from*.

Steven's probably thinking this is why Connie will make a great President; she can think of all these things like "peak oil" and prepare for them! She's so *smart*!

Guy in a monster suit? That sort of thing only happens in cartoons! Ah, I never metahumor I didn't like. :)

Holy shit it's Jasper! Told you we should've figured out what they were running away from!

Nice walkie-talkie dive! And good teaching, Pearl. You just had to stop holo-projecting your issues on the children, and then everything went great.

• Like x 11
  13. Acey

I feel like he'll also get a lot of joy from Connie's frog mugs. :D

• Like x 1
  14. blue

blue hightown funk you up

aaaaaa the new monsters are so cute and i want a stuffed animal of them

• Like x 3
  15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

They reminded me of Where the Wild Things Are. I want plushes.

• Like x 4
  16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

D: Madridista-forever is down! I'll keep an eye out on my other usual sources.

• Like x 1
  17. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

i haven't even seen the new episode and i've already seen two 'she's abusive to amethyst!!' posts.

you think its a pearl episode or a peridot episode

18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

....I just caught the last half of the new episode on CN and I am so confused

why is jasper back in Beach City, besides Grudge Against Rose/Steven? Where are garnet and pearl? Why are the corrupted jaspers obeying our jasper?? What happened to c!orange jasper, did jasper take its gem back or is it lost on the beach or??

Also, "what episode to show first" turned out to be "the newest one" :| weLP

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  19. Acey

Is the episode up anywhere yet?

20. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I vote Pearl

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice