Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Mar 24, 2015.

1. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Omg Nai
    (...we can negotiate)

• Like x 5
  2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

A+ specula
    especially given that a bunch of the "planets" are crossed out? Indicating, presumably, dead/abandoned/destroyed planets.

PD's pose implies soemthing more youthful to me than the others - the existing three diamonds all have poses that imply wisdom and age. PD's is one of action. I am less sure of the timeline on blue diamond's GTFOing in the Answer being after Pink Diamond was shattered, just because Garnet implies that she understood Rose's reasons for that very well, like she was there. I took the answer to be at the very beginning of the rebellion, given that it's just Rose and Pearl there.

• Like x 8
  3. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

yesssssss good

• Like x 2
  4. Starcrossedsky

also I an here entirely too late for any Bismuth talk but: she'll be back I'm 100% sure of it

• Like x 6
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

• Like x 26
  6. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

• Like x 9
  7. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

but will she be a main character

• Like x 1
  8. Starcrossedsky

Well I mean... Whichever version was on the site I watched had her on the ad break title cards...

9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

But those haven't shown up since then...

10. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Jesus christ, Rose Quartz as Tommy Wiseau and/or the entire cast of The Room is everything I didn't know I needed.

Bismuth tells her about the breaking point and it's all 'Ha ha ha, what a story Bismuth.' Then it becomes more heated, and it's 'You don't understand anything, man. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!'

Being the only gem with boobs means she can also be Claudette. Incredible.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    • Like x 10
  11. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

• Like x 3
  12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Alternately, "I got the results of the test back- I'm definitely gonna die when I have this baby." :::PPP

• Like x 10
  13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

...Gray would be very into this and it would cause several breakdowns before she figured out/accepted why and worked it out.

• Like x 3
  14. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

By the way, in Bubbled....

Did anyone else bust out laughing at Eyeball's 'Fool me once, shame on me, fool me four times.............. I can't be fooled again.' Took me back to 2004 when I had a calendar full of Bushisms, damn. Hilarious.

• Like x 13
  15. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

well that was adorable and frustrating but hella disquieting at the end when there was no ending song, just sea sounds @.@

• Like x 5
  16. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

Oh my god I can't believe that fucking episode
    Did we seriously have an entire SU episode with RoadRunner slapstick humor AND manage to have some heartwarming character progress in it? I love you, Steven Universe.

• Like x 17
  17. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

What if lion isn't pink diamond, but one of her shards? We saw the bird made out of gem shards in Giant Woman. Maybe Pink Diamond's shards are scattered across the planet in various secret locations that Rose had. Maybe they can collect them like dragon balls and Steven's magic spit can glue them back together.

• Like x 13
  18. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

"LITTLE HUMAN, I SHALL GRANT FOR YOU ONE WISH."

"I, I wish for you to stay here with us and be a Crystal Gem!"

"THAT WISH

IS BEYOND MY FUCKS GIVEN"

Gem shards split apart and fly back to the four corners of the Earth

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    • Like x 16
  19. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh my gosh, that was such a roadrunner cartoon. With character development! I love how hilariously indestructible Peridot is. And I really, really like this gem, she had personality!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    • Like x 15
  20. Starcrossedsky

gets housemate for kindergarten kid

Peridot no. that's it that's the entire episode.

SHE MADE HER FIRST BUBBLE THOUGH I'M SO PROUD and lmao tht bright green will stick out like hell in the sea of red and purple ones.

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice