Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Mar 24, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

has a new episode leaked or something?

'cause i just saw something about a new Plot-Significant fusion on tumblr, and i'm confused.

2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I don't see anything of interest in the "steven universe leaks" tag, which surrises me... can you link under a spoiler so I can do some digging around?

• Like x 1
  3. unknownanonymous

this, which i just discovered was actually some fanart in the show's style. sorry for the false alarm!

• Like x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Ahhh
    Well while posting fanart of significant potential fusions
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Multiverse by Yuni

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like x 12
  5. unknownanonymous

cute!

6. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

its cute until you realize hed have all gregs memories of rose

all of them

• Like x 9
  7. unknownanonymous

omfg

• Like x 5
  8. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

At least one of the past shorts (Hot Dog Duffel Bag) was explicitly referenced in canon, so I think all the others (save for the Classroom Gems ones, though those are more explanatory things than they are self-contained stories, if that makes sense) are as well? I certainly hope they are, at least, because a lot of them (HDDB included) seem to imply that Steven has a YouTube TubeTube channel, and that's just too fucking adorable to not be canon, IMO.

Also, since I've seen no discussion of the previews/leaks for Gem Harvest...

I for one am deeply impressed by the fakeout title. I was so expecting it to be a big drama/horror one about fucked up Homeworld-type shit, maybe along the lines of Keeping It Together, and instead...Steven makes a living pumpkin for Lapis and Peridot.

Veggiehead is shaped like a friend. Even though pumpkins are not actually veggies. Veggiehead remains friend-shaped.

Also, "WHAT'S THE POINT OF CORN?" is a great quote both in and out of context.

• Like x 8
  9. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

From "now I can remember mom and know about her!" to "I HAVE TOO MANY MEMORIES ABOUT MOM AND JUST FOUND OUT WAY TOO MUCH" very quick.

• Like x 6
  10. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Hey guys I finally put into words why I am Bothered by NFSW depictions of gems and a more inventive way of thinking about them? Please read it and reblog, I need to spread it??

YMMV and all, but I just really like xenobiology - xenogeology in this case - and I've been very put off by uhm... certain fics and art, leave it at that. Please don't take it personally, but I love aliens and the less human they are the better. (Dude I have headcanons about Marvel Asgardians and Frost Giants... humans with just different-coloured skin that have magically evolved the exact same way is so boring to me.)

(Maybe Homestuck spoiled me for other shows, idk. Please to read and enjoy :3)

• Like x 11
  11. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh man, for all I love humanoid Gem smut this is a really cool idea!

But imagine Ruby actually having more trouble focusing in Jailbreak because of how good Sapphire's singing feels...

• Like x 12
  12. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

fuckkkkkk nearly 200 notes this is more notice than I've ever gotten for anything ever thankyou guys <3333

• Like x 2
  13. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

One more reflection on why I found Lapidot a reasonable development: I had a similar relationship with someone in RV Classic - they didn't like me until I admitted that I screwed up, at which point they re-evaluated and switched over to liking me enough to become housemates.

• Like x 8
  14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...but Peridot literally never admitted that she screwed up and hurt Lapis. Did I somehow watch a different version of the episode than everything else? Did my stream cut out the part where Peridot realized she'd fucked up and was ignoring Lapis' very reasonable boundaries, and apologized sincerely without blaming Steven for messing things up?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    • Like x 1
  15. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Yeah, I thought so, in Barn Mates. But the catalyst was the Homeworld ship.

• Like x 1
  16. KarrinBlue

...I have no idea what you mean by that. Seeing the Homeworld ship didn't make Peridot apologize either, she just ran back in a panic.

17. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

...fuck, I'm sorry if I made it worse

18. KarrinBlue

Oh man I didn't mean to make you feel bad >< and I made that post when I was really low on sleep so I'm sorry if it came off as rude or judgy or anything.

19. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Can anyone tell me when the next episode airs?

20. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

November 24th

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice