Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Witnessed x 15
  2. versi2

versi2 ???????

they left specifically because of the harassment?? that's terrible I didn't know that

3. Acey

To be fair, I'm not 100% certain, but they seem to have left the show around the time they deleted their Twitter, judging by roughly how long production seems to take--I'm pretty sure Lars Of The Stars was their last episode, and while they announced that they were no longer working on the show before the premiere of Room For Ruby, it seems very likely that they left at some point not too long after the harassment started to get really horrible. And there seems to be a general consensus that the harassment was a contributing factor at the very least.

(It should also be noted that Peridot's Twitter, which they ran, stopped updating around that time. I don't think that's a coincidence.)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Informative x 7
  4. versi2

versi2 ???????

:(

• Agree x 7
  5. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Oh no, poor Jesse. Thanks for the heads up. I’m glad to see they’ve covered their immediate expenses. I’m sure more donations would be a welcome relief though, as it seems their fundraising goal was set to the bare minimum of their needs.

• Agree x 4
  6. So, who was the better Pearl- Jamie, or Pumpkin?

• Like x 1
  7. Athol Magarac

Athol Magarac I prefer reading posts without a lot of topics.

shooting stars.

• Informative x 1
  8. Acey

I think Jamie played the role better, but Pumpkin was more adorable.

• Agree x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

has it been long enough to post this thing my friend showed me, i don't go here and idk if this been here already or not but if so whoops

• Winner x 7
  10. Wait, what the fuck?

• Agree x 1
  11. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i assume they just kinda forgot what it looked like

12. Acey

Her eyes seem to look normal in a brief shot later in the episode so I think it was just a one-off animation error. :P

13. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  14. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

???

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
  15. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

????!!!!!

• Agree x 7
  16. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

The SU Reddit is full of rumors about things that may have been announced or screened at SDCC which I am reluctant to repeat because I'm not sure how to distinguish what's accurate and I don't want to get spoiled very much. I think a new episode may have been shown there.

• Like x 2
  17. Acey

Additionally, an episode (Legs From Here To Homeworld) was screened at SDCC today...and it’s getting released (likely via the app) either today or tomorrow!!

EDIT: Quasi-ninja’d, but yes, the new episode thing is true.

• Informative x 3
  18. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

From what I understand (I got way too curious), there was indeed a new episode, which is getting publicly released within the next couple days.
    The one that was shown is called Legs from Here to Homeworld. Other confirmed episodes are Familiar, Together Alone and Escapîsm, which I think we had already heard.

• Informative x 1
  19. Acey

• Useful x 5
  20. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I'm honestly kinda annoyed at how, since I didn't see the episode but got some spoilers, I want to speculate about said spoilers but, aside from that being probably a bad idea in the first place, the things I'm thinking of might already be in the episode anyway.

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice