Story A Day Challenge

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by thewispsoftime, May 14, 2017.

1. thewispsoftime

thewispsoftime Out of Sync

So there's something I used to do when I was in Ze Frank's community (RIP those forums...)
    I would write a one page short story every day for a month, based on other user's submissions. It would be super simple, and often times I would base it around a single word, and just let things flow.
    I didn't take a lot of time editing, as that wasn't really the point. It was just to make sure I wrote something every day, without constricting myself in a larger project.
    Well, I'm feeling like I want to start this challenge up again, and this certainly seems like the community for it. If you wanna join in, I would love to do this challenge with you. I'll be replying to this thread with the links to the Google Doc pages when I finish a story, so feel free to do the same. You can also PM me suggestions or put them down in this threat as well.
    My only stipulation is to please keep the submissions SIMPLE. There's only so much I can cover in a single page.
    This'll be fun!

• Like x 4
  2. thewispsoftime

Also, if it wasn't clear, please reply with submissions whenever you'd like! Also submit as many as you'd like! You can also submit it to me on tumble, where I'll also be posting these stories. My tumblr is thewispsoftime.tumblr.com

• Like x 1
  3. thewispsoftime

• Like x 2
  4. thewispsoftime

5. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

do you take fandom prompts?

6. thewispsoftime

I do, but I can't guarantee accuracy, especially if I am not part of said fandom. I will try, however.

7. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

a story built around Toriel finding Frisk very determinedly trying to eat a box

• Like x 1
  8. thewispsoftime

9. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

another prompt:
    "Look, there's a difference between wormholes, which are a sensible FTL option, and cutting through the place magic comes from, which is the sort of insanity only you humans seem to do."

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice