Subeta!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Queer Disaster, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I do wish there was an avatar maker type deal...

2. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

There is! If you go to the wardrobe, stick the "show all items" box, and it shows every wearable on the site, and you can add them to your human avatar. I'd recommend doing it clothing layer by clothing layer, rather than just all layers at once, because it takes a while to load otherwise.

• Like x 3
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

A simple avatar while I save up for POTIONS. Not sure what sort of background to get...

• Like x 3
  4. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

The summer items have been swapped in and some of them are REALLY cool, like the Sea Witch Talisman from the Millionaire Center. @_@

• Like x 1
  5. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

holy shit the sea witch hair is gorgeous

6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Soooo I skimmed the rules like a scrub, I'm assuming it's against the TOS to have multiple accounts?

7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I've discovered alchemy 'cause I want one of those new swimsuits. Took a lotus potion because I hate myself (I have mild trypophobia) so I can be zombied for awhile. Cute goffick one piece swimsuits, how could I NOT

9. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

lotus potion?? theres a shit ton of zombie skins some of them are amazing (the skeleton one i'm wearing rn yyeyeyeye) but some of them are grosssssssss.

how tf does the alchemy work because i took one look at it and was like lmao too complicated bye

10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oops, meant vial, not potion. IDK, I just wanted a quick and easy way to zombie. It'll wear off after awhile!

11. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

hahaha omg gross. it looks like it's already worn off? or your HA hasn't updated for me anyway.

12. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

@Sol you getting referral points from me :P

• Like x 1
  13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yeah, I don't think it's kicked in! But this is the progression.

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  14. peripheral

Question as a newb: How to edit profile, also... now what do? Do quests to buy things?
    The user interface isn't very helpful.

Also anywhere good to look at on the forums?

15. peripheral

I guess I should have been specific. In the section that has stuff like gender all I seem to be able to change is the title of the section

16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

Summer fun avatar! Which will make the slow progression of my disease all the more horrifying! :D

• Like x 3
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Although I do wish I could move my arms...

18. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

oh yeahhh, when it's fully kicked in i think you can just take it off in the wardrobe

19. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Alas, not with taking the potion it doesn't. You're stuck being full of holes for a few days, but the entire process only takes a week iirc. guess which potion I took! :D

20. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

ahh bummer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice