Subeta!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Queer Disaster, Oct 1, 2015.

1. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

[​IMG]
    why is it so hard to make an avatar look vaguely masculine.

2. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

a lot of the items are skewed towards the feminine side. there's a couple of facial hair/contouring items if you look around that help like Essence of Manliness and Forest Outdoorsman Pills and there's a butt load of facial hair items if u want a quickly masc boost, lmao. there's some more masculine eye shape items too but fuck i if i know what they are.

the HA forums are great for tips and item finding

3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I like the Cosmic Eye and Brow Pencils items - the eyes are kind of big and dewy but the brows are strong and thick.

I mostly go in for lip items - all of the lip balm and breathmint items have neutral lips with a wide variety of expressions, and most are pretty inexpensive.

A different nose might help too, although there are only a few items, like the Sougara Wasteland Cowboy Old Photograph Print and the Professor New Magnetized Before-and-After Photos.

4. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

i like the brow pencil but it doesn't fit with any of the eyes i have atm which blows

edit: wax pencil* not brow pencil herp.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  5. Mercury

It's really too bad there aren't more separate eyebrow items :/ There's nothing quite like the eyebrows on those eyes.

6. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

I got a Hazel Vibrant Marble. That appears to give a new set of eyes and eyebrows.

7. Mercury

Ah yeah, the Vibrant Marbles have a much less feminine eye appearance! The brows are medium thick, and the eyes are narrowed, so depending on the mouth its paired with the HA can look sneaky, devious, angry, suspicious...

The Peka Glade Eye Drops look pretty unisex, as well.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    • Like x 1
  8. Petra

Petra space case

How did I miss this thread.

I'm NancyBlack on there! I love it!

9. Petra

Petra space case

[​IMG]

My current avatar on there.

• Like x 4
  10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

KISSES

omg what is that DRESS and HAIR

• Like x 2
  11. Petra

Petra space case

The dress is the Dauntless Comtesse Portrait from...... last year's Masque, I think? The hair is the Bundle of Spirit Hair, a prize from the Shengui Guo plot. But I don't think the hair is that expensive! idk about the Portrait... the Portraits were the top-token items in the shop, iirc.

12. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oh ho, dress isn't that expensive either, just a couple mil. I might pick it up sometime down the road! Thanks.

13. Petra

Petra space case

I'd also highly rec the Shrewd Baroness Portrait, it's by far the best sari on site. I think that counts as a sari? It's under a mil, too!

14. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

!!! KISSES. goddamn i'm gonna have to start taking sP commissions lmfao.

i change my ha so often lol. i'm a mess rn
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  15. Mercury

Another day, another HA.

667424-3.png

• Like x 4
  16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oooooh, creepy.

• Like x 1
  17. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Oooh gorgeous! What did you use for the scales on their torso?

• Like x 1
  18. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

[​IMG]
    more monsters!

• Like x 2
  19. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

i hope everyone's been doing lots of quests so i can get a free pet slot mmmm yeah.

also we have a subeta/pet game hell telegram chat would any of u wanna join?

20. Petra

Petra space case

I've been doing sooo many quests.

Come on, Subeta, mama needs a Thundercracker-themed pet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice