Super General Advice (the thread for advice without making a thread)

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by NevermorePoe, May 8, 2017.

  1. ChelG

    ChelG Well-Known Member

    Is there a name for this kind of art style?
    Inked outlines with muted watercolours? It reminds me slightly of a simplified Art Nouveau but it very much isn't.
    • Agree x 1
  2. chthonicfatigue

    chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

    To me if looks reminiscent of the naïve style of L.S. Lowry.
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice