Super High School Level Thread (Danganronpa)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by garden, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

It's out now? :OOO /rushes to Steam

Time to join in helping make this thread alive again. :)c

• Like x 1
  2. garden

garden lucid dreamer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

danganronpa v3 confirmed to take place in the homestuck verse

shitposts aside, i've been enjoying this game so far! am currently in chapter 3 - right now, i'm deciding who i want to spend my free time events on.

3. garden

garden lucid dreamer

also

man i am really not a fan of angie. she gets creepier by the minute, which would maybe be interesting if other characters weren't buying into her nonsense

i hope she dies, and soon... i was really hoping she'd be trial 2's culprit :P

so far (ie. in the first two trials) drv3 has done a super good job at killing the characters i like, and leaving alive the ones i don't :P that said, i'm actually growing rather fond of korekiyo, and i like kaito a lot as well. also shuichi, of course. and maki. not sure yet about kokichi.

(using first names cause that's what i'm getting accustomed to, since this is the english localization)

...okay, also
    holy shit, resurrection? that's a new one. god, if it's actually real and not fake/a trap, i wonder who will be brought back? kaede? kirumi? maybe even rantaro... probably not ryoma, tho

i would welcome any of those chars' return. proooobably too good to be true, tho.

4. garden

garden lucid dreamer

i finished drv3 a few days ago! here are some thoughts:
    god, i've grown... unfortunately fond of kokichi. lying little shithead that he is.

and kaito. kaito. god, chapter 5 had me fucking weeping. kaito!

not sure how i feel yet about the chapter 6 revelations. fandom at large seems to have very mixed opinions about it.

as for ships:
    clearly v3 is determined to make maki/kaito a thing, but what i am interested in is... maki/kaito/shuuichi. i need this.

also i'm not gonna lie i'm into shuuichi/kokichi. although a lot of the fics seem to be overly-fluffy stuff that doesn't quite do it for me.

kokichi/kaito is also of interest to me... for... chapter 5 reasons... >.>

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

Watching Nico's LP of DR2.The recent one reminded me that this series existed.

• Like x 1
  6. Meagen Image

Holy shit DR2 was a fucking trip. Never change, Dangan Ronpa. Never change.

Watching NicoB's reactions to the DR3 anime now. It's on crunchyroll, so I could just watch it, but man, that would take even more time.

• Like x 2
  7. Meagen Image

More like "Dangan Ronpa 3: Hope's Peak Academy Had It Coming", amirite?

• Like x 3
  8. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

Was reminded Dangan Ronpa exists today. I bought the new game a bit ago and I'm replaying SDR2. Kind of excited about the prospect of the board game extra at the end of NDRV3 because I'm nostalgic.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. garden

garden lucid dreamer

the board game extra bit is pretty fun! :D i should replay dr and sdr2 sometime... maybe finish up dr: another episode while i’m at it

also @Charlie your komaeda icon is cute :3

• Like x 1
  10. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

dr: ae is a weird one. I've bought it and was excited to buy it (I actually like the idea of exploring kids who find adults untrustworthy and how that spirals out, even if it seems the game handles it a bit like. hm. imperfectly.) but it seems like fandom is oddly silent about the game in general.

and thank you!!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice