#TBT

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by kmoss, Nov 26, 2016.

1. kmoss

kmoss whoops

throwback thursday, a time-honored internet tradition where on thursday you post a pic or video of you in the past

except this is Kintsugi, so instead of pics and videos, it'll just be "This is the 8 page essay I wrote about my feelings in the summer of '13."*

and time has no meaning, so we can just pretend every day is thursday.

*guideline only, in keeping with this forum's rules guidelines about rules

• Like x 6
  2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]
    Here have a drawing from december of 2013.

• Like x 9
  3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

me and @swirlingflight's first conversation in the weirdmaggedon tango ooc thread. (it's not our first conversation ever on kintsugi, but i don't know where that one would be or how to look for it.)

4. Vierran

Vierran small and sharp

Have adorable 16-year-old me trying to figure out my gender identity:

Normally, I don't talk about my sexual orientation, or gender, or things like that. I don't think about it all that much more often. I label myself: technically bi and poly. Effectively, I am sworn off guys, and attempting (rather pathetically) to limit myself to one person.

What all that means is that I'm attracted, at least some of the time, to both guys and girls, and more than one person at once. However, I am only interested in relationships with girls, and only one at a time. That's as close as I get to simple.

Gender is more complex. In my head, there's no concept of male or female except as a social construct which can comfortably be ignored. I dress as a girl because I like tight-fitting clothing, mostly. That and it's easier to just be what people think of me as. How I act is often seen as female, which is okay. I'm just not exactly either. I am. I exist. I love. That's all. I wear heels because being short is sad. I wear skirts because I do like looking pretty. If I were in a male body, I'd own interesting jackets or something.

Hair is special, though. I hate butch hair-cuts. They say "I'm a girl who'd like to pretend I'm a guy, but I don't actually want to be a guy." They make it not about anything but confusing people. It'd be different if they were actually boys' hair cuts, but they're not. They're girls who'd like people to think they're boys' hair cuts. And that rant was probably terribly offensive to peope. I'm sorry, and I know that's not really the motivation, and I don't even normally think all this, but, yeah. This is not the Censoring Myself for My Audience blog. This is the abstract thought blog.

Anyway, that's that. I'm a genderless being who likes people. That's really all it is until people make it more complicated.

Turns out I was wrong, I'm a cis woman who doesn't like gender roles, but I have to admire tiny!me for trying.

• Like x 1
  5. unknownanonymous

6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Like x 2
  7. unknownanonymous

the first interaction between one of my rp accounts and one of @swirlingflight's

• Like x 4
  8. unknownanonymous

my @Norm the Genie and @swirlingflight's @THE GREAT PAPYRUS' first weirdmaggedon tango interaction:

• Like x 2
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Screenshot_6.png

still accurate

• Like x 3
  10. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

guys look I found my very first ever post on all of Kintsugi
    I bet you'll neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever guess who it was about :D

• Like x 4
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

heres my second ever fanart of something (and one of my first drawings with a tablet!), the first was pale gamkar and it was traditional media so i dont have it saved anywhere. its almost 3 years old. i think ill redraw it

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  12. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

oh gods it's my very first post on kintsugi
    plus I found the thread from the time my mom kidnapped me! that was awful!

13. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

• Like x 1
  14. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

It's Thursday in Europe already, right?

#tbt to the first post I ever tagged "personal" on my tumblr, back in december of 2011.
    [​IMG]
    This is also a #tbt to when this... actually existed and wasn't torn down to make a baseball stadium, sadly.

• Like x 2
  15. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

16. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

#tbt to the glory days of the hilariously dickish things I did with my Magic The Gathering deck when blinking was first introduced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice