TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

sorry but i'm still thinking about my goddamn OC, forgive me i need to ramble about her again for a second
    I just. Okay so I mentioned that broadcast's armour is mostly made up of small segmented pieces, so as to augment her height in alt-mode, but I didn't mention her weird back spines

those are telescopic! as are broadcast's arms, midsection, legs, and neck. or not telescopic so much as, like. okay so broadcast has very VERY long arms. she can make 'em longer with partial transformation, and the length comes from the spines on her back. likewise, she can retract them, and the excess length is transferred to the spines!

that works for all of her non-armour parts. she can shift her body mass around in selective ways. it does not really make her less of a hazard in enclosed spaces (because she turns from looming praying mantis to DEATH PORCUPINE) but it gives her some measure of control of the direction of her hazardous bits.

it is slightly painful if maintained over long periods of time! if she keeps it up for longer than, say, 5 hours or so, the spines start moving around on their own, reorienting themselves on her back or redistributing the metal to the rest of her body. they go from an orderly column to Metal Death Forest
    tumblr_o6ro0fY3PL1ui2u5zo1_400.jpg
    and suddenly one arm is 6 feet longer than the other, and whoops there goes that leg, and maybe it's time to shift back to her normal proportions.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(she recharges on her side or on her belly)
    tumblr_o6ro0fY3PL1ui2u5zo2_400.jpg
    (she is cute and i love her sorry)
    SORRY........

• Like x 7
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i want to hug one of her fingers she's so beautiful

• Like x 2
  3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Broadcast is cool ::D

• Like x 2
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

that is an a+ cute robot

• Like x 1
  5. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Ohhhhh my god. This fic. This!! fic!!!!!

SOUNDWAVE JUST TURNED HIMSELF INTO A LIVING SYBIAN!!!

:hussiedance:

Oh my goddddd this is the hottest thing I never imagined. I need to use this idea IMMEDIATELY. But with who?? Not Cosmos, that's easy mode and I won't stand for it. Oh nooooo, I'm going to be awake forever trying to figure out who I want to write this kink with nooooo why is everything to do with shipping Soundwave so hard????

• Like x 3
  6. Petra

Petra space case

Oh man, that sounds hot.

• Like x 1
  7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Uuuuuuugh I'm upset because that fic looks like it would hot* every one of my buttons and I love longfic, but slavery is like my one insta-nope fic thing. Everyone should keep posting great bits of it though, they make my brain happy.

*what a great typo, I'm leaving this

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like x 2
  8. applechime

I'm almost finished my re-read and I keep dragging out all my favourite parts and. ohhh I love this fic. Also @spockandawe I am dying to hear your thoughts on
    the symbiotes and the fact that being in an intimate relationship with soundwave means being in an intimate relationship with all of them, and rumble and frenzy can't wait to get the vicarious goods and laserbeak's in love with jazz, and jazz thinks it's all nice and platonic and. sorry jazz, but it is not. they cannot wait to do the simulated dirty with you.

just. who is gonna tell jazz he accidentally stumbled into a big poly family of voyeurs....

• Like x 1
  9. Petra

Petra space case

Link to the fic? There are so many ao3 fics with that title...

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  10. applechime

here! it's actually on ff.net!! i only found it by chance but I am so glad I did

11. Petra

Petra space case

Thanks!

• Like x 1
  12. applechime

it is my delight and honour to spread the Good News tbh

13. Petra

Petra space case

Rereading Last Stand of the Wreckers and I get distracted by Overlord's luscious lips every time. Humanized Overlord would definitely be the 'disconcertingly angel-faced' type of villain, I think.

• Like x 6
  14. spockandawe

I was halfway through, then read from the beginning starting this morning so I could REALLY savor the whole thing (I finished like thirty seconds ago). I have SO MANY THOUGHTS on symbiotes AND trines AND gestalts, and as soon as I have the time and a proper keyboard (an old friend is getting married tomorrow, so things will get busy/alcoholic), I am going to write so many words! If I haven't dumped a massive essay in this thread by the end of the weekend, ping me again, because I really want to write a massive, massive essay.

This fic... it got me good. Last time anything hit me this bad was Price is Forgiveness, and I fell in love with that one llllike... years ago. I forgot the rush. You would not believe the flapping I've been doing this evening, oh my goddd

• Like x 2
  15. spockandawe

...also, I feel slightly guilty about this, despite this being the fic that it is, but I'm kind of legitimately rooting for...
    ...starscream and skyfire

:beartrash:

• Like x 2
  16. Petra

Petra space case

Uuuugh why am I having Rotorstorm feelings in this reread.

• Like x 2
  17. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

/points in Spock's general direction/

Also yeah. I have a file of images taken from LSotW that focus solely on awkwardly shaded angles on Overlord's overly detailed lips. There are entirely too many of said images for my comfort. Why was this necessary

• Like x 3
  18. Petra

Petra space case

They just look so... soft and kissable.

• Like x 1
  19. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

photo 3.JPG

• Like x 2
  20. Petra

Petra space case

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice