TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

PREVIOUSLY ON TRANSFORMERS: shit went down, bumblebee died, cutting the beautiful budding fucked up moirallegiance between him and megatron tragically short. megs and op bicker like an old married couple. megs is now sporting an autobot symbol, and a lot of people are not ok with that.

Nautica, you're perfect, and I love you. Please never change.

The notion of...
    the image of megatron on rungs psych bench and the question "and when did you first decide that the universe needed dominating?"
    i cant
    i cant
    (whimsy.exe has been caught in an interminable loop of giggling, and needs to be restarted. please stand by.)
    also, who made megatron captain so i can punch them

*magic: science that rodimus doesnt understand
    <3
    rodimus is a little bit like luffy, isnt he? needs his friends for the complicated theoretical shit but he is inspiring

the snark density in this issue is unreal

op he literally saved a huge batch of the cybertronian population with this stunt IF YOU COMPLAIN IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU
    (yes i know the utter inanity of a 5'4 afab who cant even lift themself punching a huge robot. I DO NOT CARE. ITS THE WILL THAT COUNTS)

oneeye clawhands is whirl. /captainobvious

i have to say, i wrote off rungs goggles as a myth, but here we are. they exist, and they are not his eyes.
    put your goggles back on, rung, you look unsettling without them

not get attached to things... is... buddhist, if i recall correctly?
    i remember it from saiyuki. and also the part where sanzo remarks that he got too attached to the whole "not getting attached to things" thing.

"we're not allowed to take anyone who might remind rodimus of prowl" asfgdhfjgkhlj

nautica <3
    but yes, im 100% behind that reasoning. its good reasoning. (same reason why my second oc is tempest dive and not tempest diver)

SWERVE

my love for nautica grows with every panel shes in and every word she says

megs, thats some hell of an antireaction youve got there. ptsd?

0.8 seconds. the 8 missing from 208.
    augh. i dont have to be nightbeat to draw that connection.
    -makes distressed noises-

... guys youre all over 4 million years old, and pulling 4th grader bullying bullshit.
    I AM DISAPPOINT.

of course theres no work ethic on board here, this is rodimus party ship

... rodimus?
    where are you?

• Like x 5
  2. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Strongarm was about $7, so it still wasn't a... good use of my money, but it's considerably less bad than it might have been! Even my similarly-sized little Tailgate was about $10 or so.

Hahahaha, I'm pretty sure we had the exact same shopping experience! I sighed over Skywarp for like two minutes before the warning lights finally went on in my brain, and I bailed with Strongarm. I'm wondering where on earth they got their copy, though, because the back of the box was like 'he just wants to have fun and play pranks with his teleportation, but the decepticons want to turn him into a weapon.' I know he's never really a main character, but dude seems pretty happy doing his soldier thing every time I've seen him.

• Like x 5
  3. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

We stared at the Skywarp ourselves.

• Like x 1
  4. meowtini on the rocks

meowtini on the rocks Active Member

So! @Allenna and I went up to target for foods for the trip, and grabbed a few grab bags!

[​IMG]
    Turns out, the IDW bags were Prime grab bags, and somehow, we wound up with a small army of Wheeljacks versus a single Soundwave.

• Like x 9
  5. meowtini on the rocks

If Warp hadn't been fifty bucks and I wouldn't have been desperately compelled to find a Thundercracker to complete the Trine...

• Like x 4
  6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

THEY SWARM

(Apologies for the wrong continuity-- in my defense, I was really under the weather at the time.)

• Like x 2
  7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

don't you mean hot

• Like x 4
  8. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

He was just so shiny...so tall... ;-; They need more lady Transformers merch though - it looked like all they had was Combiner Wars stuff, but they could have at least thrown in Windblade, or Chromia! Curse this patriarchal society in which we live

A literal case of Wheeljack Wheeljack Wheeljack! @_@ Maybe I'll try the Target by my parents' house in a few days once I'm done driving all my stuff back, see if they have a different selection in the trading card section...

• Like x 4
  9. Allenna

We are not complaining about the Prime.

• Like x 2
  10. meowtini on the rocks

It's not a problem! I love Prime, and they're sooooo cute

• Like x 1
  11. Allenna

• Like x 4
  12. KingStarscream

This keeps showing up on my dash and reminding me of the tantrum Megs throws, god bless. (points at Rodimus, THERE HE IS THERES MY BOY)

[​IMG]

• Like x 10
  13. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

those are some pretty important pieces of rodimus characterization we get from megatron
    that and the "little dance you do when you're excited" just...
    Megatron how much attnetion do you pay?

• Like x 9
  14. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

presh gay robots getting to be together
    Am I shit at recognizing bots or did Rung change from orange to yellow?
    "This conversation is ridiculous. You are ridiculous. Everything that's happened in the last few days is intensely ridiculous" - the universal response to the Lost Light
    oh great did they just create 52 new universes

• Like x 5
  15. KingStarscream

To be fair, with a butt like that, how can he not pay attention?

Also, this is absolutely Rodimus and either Drift or... probably someone like Brainstorm honestly.

• Like x 2
  16. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Nah I had that issue re: rung too

• Like x 1
  17. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh, I totally forgot to ever do this (I think), but I should link one of the other few transformers fics I've managed to brute-force through my broken attention span.

Vir.Rabbit.D is a sex pollen virus story, which is SUCH a massive guilty pleasure for me, and and apparently will have eventual pregnancy/oviposition elements (an even bigger guilty sexy pleasure for me, but I know that will probably be a big nope for some folks). The consent is dubious in so many directions, and it's glorious. Highlights include the spaceship model mechs having a big pile of tentacle-cable-things, a seriously excellent Brawl/Hook/Scrapper scene, Megatron totally getting eaten on while he's on video chat with Optimus Prime, and the hottest, hottest, hottest thing with Starscream and Grimlock that I'm not going to spoil.

#haha hottest #it's funny because drag strip almost dies of overheating

Unfortunately, it's not done and it's been just about a year since it updated. On the upside, I found out about this fic when the author recently commissioned larrydraws for this ungodly hot piece of Starscream/Grimlock art, as an illustration of an upcoming chapter, so it's presumably not dead. I really ought to try to go back and reread this whole thing sometime soon, now that I have a better grasp of who these G1 cartoon characters all are.

• Like x 4
  18. Petra

Petra space case

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  19. Petra

Petra space case

Also, absolutely a TGWP Jazz song.

• Like x 1
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice