TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

It's the timing on "they're also evil, guys" that kills me every time.

• Like x 7
  2. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

Me and @meowtini on the rocks marathoned g1 while on vacation and let me tell you that full epsiode is something else. (I also think we somehow missed the ep while the Praxian's turn into a chair for Optimus. Also THE END OF SEASON 4 MAKES NO SENSE. AT ALL. Also I'd originally given G1 too much credit and thought they INTRODUCED HOT ROD AND ALL before the movie. )

3. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

• Like x 2
  4. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

My hands are gonna fall off my wrists, and someday I will have an actual sense of scale for the size of these things, but this silly project is finally done!!!

tumblr_o7pouvsUbt1rzhitho1_1280.jpg

I almost ran out of the dark grey color too, right at the very end. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to actually finish until tomorrow. I wouldn't have cried on the outside, but I would have cried on the inside. I had mmmaybe like ten stitches worth of floss left by the time I finally tied it off.

• Like x 10
  5. Petra

Petra space case

It's beautiful, Spock!

• Like x 2
  6. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Holy crap, that's so cute!

Also, uh. I may or may not be...attempting to learn to cross stitch...using one of @spockandawe's patterns from a while ago! This is all I have so far...

crossstitchprog.png

• Like x 6
  7. spockandawe

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh, oh my gosh, that's so exciting!!!! Definitely post progress pictures whenever you feel like it! :DDDDDD

(also something that helps me on larger projects is doing a loose running stitch to make a grid of 10x10 blocks, like here, but that's less critical for that Whirl pattern since there's a clear central spot to build outward from. it makes more difference to me on the bigger pieces where I start from a corner and work my way across)

(also also I don't know if you're aware of the knotless loop start, but I worked for years without being aware of it (i think I was halfway through the cascade project before I realized it was a thing) and it makes a huge spoons difference to me in terms of cross-stitch stamina)

Last edited: May 24, 2016
    • Like x 1
  8. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    *deep breath*
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ISSUE! FIFTY! THREE!

• Like x 2
  9. applechime

DOMINUS!!! THE PET!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! AGENT 113!!! HE WAS AGENT 113 THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD

CHROMEDOME!!!! REWIND CALLING RODIMUS AN ENABLER, BECAUSE HE IS!!!!!! "You can have him instead of me!" chromedome........

NAUTICA!!!! NAUTICA!!!!!! nautica and skids..... ohhh man..... oh man, right in the goddamn heart....... ohhh god all of my nautica ships in one tidy place...

C Y G A T E . . . . . official, unambiguous cygate.... ohhhhh my god..... it's so ideal.... especially because.. whirl was there...

MAXIMUS AMBUS!!!!!!!!!!

group hug..... "Thank you for travelling with me." *chokes* rodimus....

I FEEL SO ALIVE

• Like x 7
  10. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

*refreshes view comics*
    DDDD: I WANT
    TO READ

• Like x 3
  11. applechime

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to be 'that guy' but

IT!!! IS SO!!!!!!!!! GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

i was gonna download the pdf and share the link but apparently comixology doesnt let you do that anymore :(

• Like x 1
  12. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

So I liveblogged 53 on tumblr, but I would just like to leave y'all with this screenshot of my saved images from it and their filenames, because it gives you a good idea of my feelings.
    tf folder shot.png

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    • Like x 5
  13. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

That running stitch grid tip sounds useful, thank you! :D I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, I just decided "fuck it, I'll do it live," so the underside is objectively a hot mess, dedicated to the name of Whirl and his murderchild. I will keep you posted!

Also /freely spoils 53 for myself with wild abandon/ HOLY SHIT

• Like x 1
  14. spockandawe

So much Soundwave! So much Sunstreaker! BOB!!

I'm so happy I'm so happy, and Arcee is being a BOSS

Also Optimus you paranoid dumbfuck, Prowl has infected your brain, both of you need to get better :C

I've also learned since the last exrid issue that in the original comic, Blackrock was like... a bland Tony Stark inventor ally type. Even if I'm not quiiiite sure where they're going with all this, I like this MUCH better.

Galvatron is an ASS, but this combination business has me tentatively interested in combiners again. Especially since it gives his current allies an in to his thought processes.

I demand development for Skywarp! I demand a trine starting to heal and reunite!

Oooooh, and the reporter bots from cybertron! I like them. The video guy looks like a walrus. I approve.

Oh noooooo, Buster is protecting Bob! I'M DEAD OF HAPPY

I'm also shipping pitch Soundwave and Optimus EXTRA hard now.

Also also also come on, give me more of Alpha Trion teaching Soundwave about Cybertronian history/mythology, come onnnnnnnnn

STARSCREAM, PRECIOUS! And bumblebee! Starscreammmm you're so smart and your semi-hallucination-thing worries me a little, but I'm cheering for you so so hard

MORE COMBINATION! You know, I was just looking at this toy in the store and being like pffffffff, that combiner doesn't happen in this series! Well... guess it does now :P (but come on, even more sunstreaker, please! I like the way this is going)

I know I've seen these preview pages already, but Ratchet never stops being great. And I love the way Velocity interacts with him. Just get First Aid back in the mix already, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed

And oh my goddddd, Skids and Swerve. I shipped it lowkey already, but now... yeah. That's adorable.

Also Brainstorm measuring Minimus Ambus, I don't even care if there's an actual reason, just... <3 <3 <3

Nightbeat sassing Minimus! Minimus continuing to be awful at people! Nightbeat being awful at people! Precious children, I love both of you

!!!!!!!!! AMICA CEREMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Ohhhh

But Skids, I'm worried about you :C

Last will and testament? Chromedome??? Baby, be careful :(((((((((

DOMINUS KEPT SECRETS FROM REWIND. OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I mean, some secrets makes sense. but that's a big one.

HE WAS SHORTER THAN REWIND!?!?!?!?!?!? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The pet was sentient!
    ohhh my god

OH MY GOD THE PET?

And thank you for that punch, Rewind. Rodimus has had that one coming

Oh my god. Ohhhhh my god. Wow. Holy shit. I don't have words.

Aaaaaaa, Cyclonus told Whirl! About! Everything! God do I ship it

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CYCLONUS!!

Oh my god Whirl how are you so adorable

HAND. HOLDING.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh wow. I was... not ready. I was not ready. Oh my god. WOW.

• Like x 7
  15. Petra

Petra space case

Aaaaugh, I need to find a place to read 53!

• Like x 1
  16. applechime

HEY HOLY SHIT IF DOMINUS WAS AGENT 113 THAT MEANS PROWL!!!! KNEW!!!!!

AUGHHHHH

ohhhhhh my god, oh my god, i'll never recover from this issue, ohhhhhh my god, everything is so good and so awful and all my ships are FLOURISHING immediately before they're all about to possibly die and. GOD

AHHHH

ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck, rewind loves chromedome so much..... cyclonus loves tailgate SO MUCH..... nautica loves EVERYONE SO MUCH..... fuuuuuuuck I'm in pain, this issue is so good, I can't fucking believe dominus was agent 113/the pet, I am SO SATISFIED with this reveal

wait HOLY SHIT this puts the ambus test in a new light??? dominus being a ravage-esque beast-alt-mode bot....... who was also a philosopher and all that cultured bullshit...... whaaaat the fuck oh my god........ ratchet said that bots like ravage wouldn't qualify, WAS DOMINUS A SELF-HATING BEASTFORMER LIKE

GOD!!!!!

• Like x 10
  17. Petra

Petra space case

Confirmation Dominus was/is a loadbearer!

EDIT: I was right about the Pet!

• Like x 4
  18. Petra

Petra space case

WELL I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SORRY TO BE WRONG.

I wish Dom had been Tarn. Fuck. Poor Dom. At least he got... at least he got an ending.

• Like x 3
  19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

oh my god rodimus you are the WORST enabler i love u but stop letting chromedome do the thing

NIGHTBEAT THAT'S RUDE but also rung pls get out of danger.....

AMICA CEREMONY??? AMICA CEREMONY
    canon poly amicas txt it

oh my god dominus is a loadbeare #confirmed

RODIMUS U ARE TRASH I LOVE YOU BUT U ARE TRASH LISTEN TO FUCKIN DRIFT GODDAMN IT DONT LET CHROMEDOME DO THIS

WHAT THE FUCK
    WHAT THE FUCK//
    DOMINUS????

rodimus u deserved that

OH MY GOD... REWIND..... CHROMEDOME..................... IM CRYIGN A LITTLE........

whirl pls gay marry both of them because you are an absolute doll and i love you with all of my heart
    and i noticed that buttwiggled
    (screenshot titled "shake-that-ass-make-it-boomerang.png")

you know, i really want megatron to hold to his pacifist stance, but rodimus DOES have a point about LITERALLY EVERYONE HERE BEING TERRIFIED and it would be great to turn the other cheek but in doing so, you're removing a chance for people to survive longer. but don't bring down the shields, that's dumb. i mean, it's a problem! because megs is def one of the best fighters here, but that doesn't mean he's in the wrong being scared of himself-- but it definitely is going to contribute to how hard the DJD pound them. huh. this is sort of that selfish internal focus in action again, isn't it?

alright but hear me out: how big is maximus ambus's dick
    i'm not saying macro/micro, i'm just saying it's probably as big as swerve

GROUP HUG
    IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING

why does galvatron have the gross kissy lips that megatron came back to life with in... 15 or whichever it was
    that's just not a good face
    overlord is the only one who should have plush, kissable lips

boy OP, you sure do sound a lot like megs in the beginning of the war HMMMMM

arcee my love, you've got your head on straight, even if it's a violent, violent straight

sky-byte is important to me

starscream u rude motherfucker, you just put new reporter lives in danger
    it's attractive
    u keep doing your thing

holy fuck the entire planet?? yeah that's DEFINITELY something galvatron should have his hands on. fucking christ.

this is like combiner wars all over again jfc

• Like x 8
  20. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

[whines at viewcomic] why are my illegal free uploads not up yeeeet?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice