TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Guys guys guys guys guys

[​IMG]

ohgod I accidentally AU’d on twitter today so hard I almost set my desk on fire D:

Noblemech Prowl received a miner drone as a joke gift, decides to keep him since he needs intimidating brute to help him deal with a shadier side of his businesses and protect him from thugs, cause he cant trust any sentient hired mech to keep his secrets. Surprisingly enough, the drone seems quite skilled and effective, so he decides to keep him for longer than intended. Prowl does not think twice about his companion until one day, datapads with poetry addressed to him start appearing in his apartment…

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like x 12
  2. spockandawe

(ps also I have received very enthusiastic permission to write a thing for this, so I'm DEFINITELY thinking about how to bounce into this scene without lingering too-too long on setup, but it's just!!! so delicious!!!!!!!!! megatron with no voice, no face, barely hands, no credit given for being a fully realized person, just a mind! it's everything i could have ever asked for ლζ*♡ε♡*ζლ )

• Like x 10
  3. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

oh, spock. you're depraved. it's wonderful (⋈✪ᴗ✪)

• Like x 4
  4. spockandawe

Eyyyy, I finally managed to write the Overlord/Trepan thing! Welcome back, @WinkWonk, only, uh. About a week or two later than I meant to have it ready to welcome you back >_>

Mind the warnings, anyone who checks it out, there's some lobotomy-ish eye horror imagery (with no lasting harm) and threats of finger mutilation, but these two get to be sexy with each other without suffering any immediate negative repercussions.

• Like x 6
  5. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Hi i bring art

palestofpals.png
    tumblr + lineart

Whirl wedging his cockpit right over Cyclonus's shoulder like that was not exactly what I originally meant to draw, but it made me giggle and that is way more important than such petty things as being physically possible.

• Like x 12
  6. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I leave an offering for the thread~

• Like x 3
  7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"[...]until [transformers] become our overlords and start harvesting human electrical potential like in The Matrix, but that's just a theory."

WELL BUDDY HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU
    [​IMG]
    Thanks, Decepticons.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    • Like x 8
  8. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH
    [​IMG]
    This was fucking beautiful! I really really adore your take on Trepan, especially since he doesn't really have a lot of screen time in canon, and it was fun to see the whole thing from his perspective + his thought processes. I also loved their subtle little fights for dominance, and how much fun they both seemed to have with it. It was weirdly adorable! And the eye workaround was such a brilliant idea.
    On a side note, I really wanna draw something from this. The visuals are just too lovely to pass up 6u6

Also, I'm sorry because I wanted to write more, but since I still had reading mojo and no self-control, I went to catch up at least a little with your other one-shots because they're nice and attention-span friendly!
    I didn't stick to chronology though, just picked whatever I felt like at the moment, so: Trepan/Megs lobotomy thingie (legit made me squirm uncomfortably - which is GOOD), the adorable Cyclonus/Tailgate facesitting for some Good Feels after that, Needlenose/Horri-Bull (how DARE you, by the way ;__; I wasn't ready for this pain...), Tailgate/Whirl with the watch blog (precious memelords ;o;) and the Meg/Op/Rod DP thing (jeez, these three are a MESS! A sexy, emotionally compromised mess...) AND I WANT TO READ THE REST as long as my reading mojo is still there, and I want to write proper reviews but it's late and I need to snooze. Hopefully I can continue tomorrow and give more coherent feedback. Also, why can I only give kudos once? This is an outrage! I wanted to give kudos on the individual shorts >:c

Anyway, BLESS YOU AND YOUR GLORIOUS FICS, SPOCKY! We are truly lucky to have you among our rows ;-;7

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    • Like x 5
  9. spockandawe

Ahhhhh, thank you!! I'm so glad you enjoyed my stuff!! :DDDDD I love the hell out of trepan, and the lobotomy fic is one of my favorite-favorite things I've written so far. And his dynamic with Overlord is so much fun to play with! It's like they're wrestling on a tightrope, and the first one to slip is going to get dunked on something fierce, but they're both having so much fun with the whole thing. I also really, really want to write a Trepan/Chromedome fic, playing up the teacher/student vibe, probably with more mnemosurgery, probably with Trepan poisoning some of Chromedome's memories of Prowl along the way (because I cannot get enough cdprowl tragedy in my life), but I definitely want to get even more use out of Trepan as a character. He's just too much fun to not use him. (and oh my gosh, if anything I write inspires any art from you, feel more than free to go for it!!!! that would be the most exciting thing ever!)

And I'm so glad you had fun with those other stories too! This whole document is the best thing I could have ever done for my broken attention span, because I'm still struggling like heck to spit out anything of proper standalone story length (even though I have so many ideas, and like three longer wips, augh), and this gives me a cozy place to dump all sorts of little pieces of stories without having to worry about buffing them up or anything. I even found a place to work in a good old-fashioned pesterlog fic without having to stress over putting it in a better story structure! And it's my personal favorite when I can mix things like the crushingly sad pining with Needlenose or all the messy Meg/Op/Rod emotions in with pure otp fluff and happiness. I just enjoy having this whole document so, so much, and getting to work on new stories for it is always so much fun.

• Like x 6
  10. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...so does anyone want to see a terrible mirror universe TFP fic that I somehow saw on a fic rec list? Featuring Evil Genius Raf, Schizophrenic (why) Miko, and SatanUnicronist Jack.

• Like x 4
  11. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

oh my god please

12. KarrinBlue

• Like x 2
  13. KarrinBlue

INCIDENTALLY this also means I want actual good shattered glass AU evil humans. Like, Miko who is actually encouraged in vengeance and hurting people by evil Bulk and Jackie is the first one I think of, but I'm sure people can come up with better...

• Like x 5
  14. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i genuinely could not read past the second paragraph. i have been defeated. who in the fucking world sincerely recommended this to people??

• Like x 3
  15. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I got about halfway through the first chapter before I cracked up and cringed away. Problem: 12 year old PR would have been super into this.

• Like x 5
  16. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

[​IMG]

• Like x 10
  17. spockandawe

Oh... wow. You really weren't kidding. I stalled right the fuck out when I hit paragraph two. And this is Soundwave talking??

^^^SECONDED

And I just genuinely cannot. But a quick scan down the page reveals this supposedly-Soundwave calling Ratchet the notorious Doctor FrankenDoomStein. Because it was an insult so clever they couldn't use it only once.

Annnnnnnnnnd I just jumped to chapter two, and Wheeljack is already howling in ecstasy. I'm out for reals now

• Like x 5
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Especially as TFP canon already has the slightly ridiculous Doctor of Doom for Ratchet. Did you HAVE to out ridiculous canon?

• Like x 4
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

So I´m actually reading the thing and. Why with the schizophrenia? Canon Miko is Already a bloodthirsty little critter. (In one scene she thinks Bulkhead ripping a vehicons something out is "Cool") All you have to do is remove the ethics.

ETA: Last chapter is a random TFA crossover which is random.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    • Like x 5
  20. KarrinBlue

...could be an attempt at Sir Soundwave? But that's the closest I can figure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice