TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

The episode summary says Knock-Out shows up, I am EXCITE

MIKO DON'T DITCH DETENTION YOU'LL GET MORE DETENTION

see even bulkhead knows this is a bad idea

Dramatic Intro looks so out of place after that, and it blended so well with the previous episode too :T

...that's a very lovingly-rendered cactus.

Bulkhead lecturing Miko about academic honesty while driving on the median is kind of hilarious
    Like, bro

Bulkhead is a Good Parent

oh noooo cybertron feels

"city"
    ratchet that's a country

Oh my god KO is beautiful
    I thought I was ready but I was not prepared

KO and SS fuckign showboating at each other like territorial birds
    I love
    help I ship it spades

oh no please tell me they're not gonna wreck the dig site
    please no

that's italian-renaissance-era art not ancient greek oh my god who did the research for this episode

"put it to a vote"
    did you mean mutiny, starscream? Somehow I don't think cons go in for "votes" very often

The animator that loves pelvic girdles is back, hi Breakdown

oh my god he's beautiful
    love these beautiful husbands

OH MY GOD BREAKDOWN DON'T JUST RIP THE DIG APART HOW DARE

...I really hope there's no humans in that dig site, because otherwise BD vs BH is gonna be all over the internet

oh my god I can't tell if it's just composition or if Screamer really did just pet Knockout's chest
    This is beautiful

this sounds like a platformer level intro
    Ratchet are you okay

...do none of the kids know about alarms set around exhibits? The robots I could understand, they've never had a chance to be in an Earth museum, but. Raff, at least? Come on buddy you're gonna get caught

KO'S EVEN PRETTY AS A CAR THIS IS UNFAIR

"friend"
    are you talking about the missile or your husband, Knockout?

oh my fucking god there's normally cameras on the parking lots too y'all are fuckin lucky the guard on camera duty's incompetent

goddammit breakdown you're gonna scratch ko's beautiful paintjob, don't just throw random combatants at him with no warning

SOUNDY

fuckin bye
    Soundwave don't fuck around

...that's a cool idea to fuel a vamparc ribbon with

screamer don't eat your guards, I know they're bad shots but at least wait til they're dead first, cannon fodder can be useful!

oh no

goodbye, practical husbands!

the bots really need a flight-capable dude

Physical gasp count: 4 (KO, KO alt, Soundwave, KO&BD accidentally hitting each other)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    • Like x 6
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

3. Loq

I was gonna stop after one episode but apparently the next one has Knock Out too so HERE I AM
    (also my brain keeps glitching and trying to call him "Knockdown". Which is a wonderful ship name for them but not KO's name.)

knockout why do you even have the local news station, how is that useful
    I am now imagining KO having a Thing for human music/dancing
    thanks brain, now I gotta learn to draw robots

you scratched his paint
    you gon get fucked up son

KO. KO darling. hip-checking him is gonna wreck your paint more.

...Jack. Jack are you secretly a Rihanna fan? "0 to 60 in 3.5"? Really? [cackling]

ARCEE WHY YOU GOTTA COCKBLOCK JUST LET THE KID BRAG

[chanting] ARCEE ARCEE ARCEE
    "Winning's not enough, we wanna make him cry"
    my queen

...screamer. bro. Read up on your human history.

I continue to ship KOâ™ Starscream. It's beautiful. They're beautiful.

[CRUSHING AWKWARD]

when did Bee get a NY license plate
    why did Bee get a NY license plate
    like any random plate sure but they work out of Nevada, I'm pretty sure it'd be easier to blend in with Nevada plates

...KO are you talking to your husband or yourself
    also it sounds like you wanna frag bee
    ...KO/Bee/BD threesome

Silly KO, lasers are for kids battlefields! Get that shit off the racetrack!

...I know it's oil for the sake of racing game mechanics but. Bee don't piss on the road, that's (c)rude

what is it with Cybertronians and driving on the divider lines? Goddamn.

...knockout. That's the wrong pet human.

aw fuck dadimus is home

you are both so bad at lying

Arcee is Cool Mom but also Good Mom

Oh look, alt modes actually being useful in combat!! :D well. in passing Acrobatics checks but shhh

KO continues to be lovely

OPTIMUS PRIME JUST CASUALLY DISMEMBERING A GUY WHAT THE FUCK THOSE DOORS ARE PART OF HIM
    like it's played for laughs bc "oh lol Knockout is vain af" and they're apparently """just"" armguards but like. You still don't rip people's skin off what the fuck Prime????

NO OPTIMUS YOU DON'T GET TO BE """DISAPPOINTED RESPONSIBLE DAD"" AFTER FLAYING/DISMEMBERING A GUY ALIVE

...I really shouldn't expect better of Cons, let alone Starscream, but "disfigurement as punishment" is still hella skeevy

• Like x 5
  4. glitterchance

glitterchance 34 Vigilant Gaze Engulfs the Void

On re-reading MTMTE, I had never noticed
    the visual callback from issue 15, where Rewind dies, and issue 53, where Rewind chooses to save Chromedome.

callback.jpg

ohhoneyno4.jpg

I just. Have a lot of emotions.

• Like x 10
  5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I noticed that right when 53 hit because the one from 15 was one of my favorite panel compositions for a fair bit and I love how neatly Rewind slots into the composition, actually making it feel more complete and dfghjk I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

• Like x 6
  6. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Notice how much bigger his ass tubes are in the second one.

• Like x 7
  7. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I know it's really emotional and serious, but chromedome has literally got heelys for feet. does he roll everywhere. his feet are weirder than Skids's

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    • Like x 6
  8. glitterchance

glitterchance 34 Vigilant Gaze Engulfs the Void

It is both emotional AND hilarious. You can't lose. He must skate across the Lost Light like a mall kid in the mid '00s.

• Like x 11
  9. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

There are two kinds of people in the world

That's why his other wheels are in his shoulders - whenever he loses his balance and starts tipping over to land on his ass, his shoulders save him and he coasts along the hallway lying flat on his back like one of those P.E. scooters

[​IMG]

• Like x 10
  10. IvyLB

you laugh but TFA!Bumblebee literally moves like that several times throughout the series. I love it so much.

• Like x 4
  11. Petra

Petra space case

This is why I gave my Devisen jet twins wheelie heelies. For landing gear, yes, but also SMALL LEGS GO FAST EVERYONE IS GIANT.

• Like x 4
  12. Petra

Petra space case

Okay but how does Chromedome sit down... do all his chairs need a gap under the back portion for his giant ass.

• Like x 7
  13. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

Augh, I'm trying not to embarrass myself on the internet. Quick, does denta (am I spelling it right?) mean teeth or mouth? Are servos hands or fingers?

14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Denta would be teeth, because dentist. Servos I do not know.

15. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

Yeah, like Transformers has this really elaborate fanon/fanfic vocab but nobody lists it anywhere.

16. Loq

Denta is (supposed to be) singular, dentae plural (tooth/teeth). Servo(s) appear to vary by writer but are generally hands or fingers.

17. IvyLB

denta = teeth, servos can variably refer to several things but most commonly hands I believe?

• Like x 1
  18. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Iirc the first episode of TFA had Optimus saying "everyone lend a servo" so I tend to assume hand

• Like x 1
  19. Petra

Petra space case

I've started watching the RiD cartoon and Grimlock is great. He's not stupid he just really, really, really loves a good fight. And Strongarm reminds me of Amy Santiago from Brooklyn 99!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can you honestly tell me Amy and Strongarm wouldn't get along great?

• Like x 3
  20. Nochi

Nochi small waterfall of pure void

oh no I heard them all in her voice help (particularly the first one)

I need to finish RiD, all I remember is grimlock being sad they finished a fight without him getting to punch anybody

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice