TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Petra

Petra space case

who wore it better: chromedome or whirl?

• Like x 2
  2. Petra

Petra space case

Ratchet's original character notes from 1984, before Hasbro insisted Ratchet be male.

[​IMG]

Profile: Ratchet was known as the best tool-and-dye gal on Cybertron. In her work-area bay, she can fashion anything from a pin to a cruise missile and repair most of the Autobots and their specific parts, given the right materials. Her rough language and manners belies the stereotypes associated with her sex and [she] prefers getting skunked on tainted 40-weight to all other leisure-time activities. "When does the party begin?" is her usual query after she's completed patching up her latest fallen comrade. She's more prone to giving her leader, Optimus Prime, a lot more backtalk than the other autobots.

Like damn I love Ratchet but I want Ratchet and this character, too?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    • Like x 7
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Clearly this medic must be a thing. Somehow.

4. Petra

Petra space case

Ratchet and Ratchet. it's like the two Tankors. she's just Ratchet.

• Like x 4
  5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I desperately want this medic now.

• Like x 4
  6. Petra

Petra space case

I think the most frustrating part is I really like the Ratchet we've got in current stuff...

And yet.

• Like x 4
  7. KarrinBlue

I mean yes. Main Ratchet is wonderful and great and I want him to be happy and everything forever.

...but still.

• Like x 4
  8. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I want her to be someone. Please bring her back.
    "Ratchet? We have a new medic for you to meet. This is Ratchet of Caminus." *and she looks basically exactly like Cybertronian Ratchet except with the red and white flipped*
    And then they become besties who rule medbay with an iron fist.

• Like x 10
  9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

that sounds like hell for robot identification purposes, though

• Like x 3
  10. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Noooo, I can finally tell Prowl and Ratchet apart consistently, don't add another bot with their head/build :P

• Like x 7
  11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

That explains why Ratchets name is derived from a female character though, if he was originally meant to be female.

• Like x 4
  12. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

-evil cackling-

• Like x 1
  13. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

oh man i've stumbled upon a trove of phase one comics and i'm slowly chipping away at it and it sure is an adventure..... it is good to know that humanity has literally always been reprehensible in the comics. honestly OP just ditch earth WE'RE NOT WORTH IT

• Like x 6
  14. Petra

Petra space case

-Looks at Hunter O'nion-
    -Single tear-

• Like x 5
  15. applechime

fuckin spike witwicky man........ why is he like this.... why did everyone abandon my son sunstreaker...... why is grimlock such an outrageous babe, i love him...... why can't i take starscream gently into my arms and put him in time out.......

• Like x 6
  16. applechime

HE DESERVED SO MUCH BETTER

• Like x 4
  17. glitterchance

glitterchance 34 Vigilant Gaze Engulfs the Void

SAME.

And then the ONE FREAKING TIME that he could've done his normal backstabbing thing and let the Autobots take Megatron's body, Starscream decides to be honorable! Even Optimus is like dude, wtf are you even doing. And Starscream is like "no, leadership of the Decepticons must be earned, not taken!" and I facepalmed because oh. Oh honey no. Especially since this leads up to Spotlight Megatron where everything is sad and everything hurts.

I imagine that if Starscream had access to time travel, he'd nope back in time to that one decision and be like "TAKE HIM, MOTHERFUCKERS... wait, wait. Let me shoot him in the head first. Okay, NOW take him."

• Like x 5
  18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Hilariously appropriate, a prompt-post crossed my dash this morning reading something that like "if you could go back in time and say one thing to your past self at a single point in time, what would it be?"

• Like x 3
  19. glitterchance

glitterchance 34 Vigilant Gaze Engulfs the Void

It's sad how many of the bots could sum up their whole lives with just "don't."

Don't what?

"Don't ANY of it. Just don't. Just shh."

• Like x 7
  20. KarrinBlue

I wonder how many bots, if conversating with their past selves, would just be screaming. Just an unbroken and consistent aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice