TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

• Like x 7
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

• Like x 7
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

At some point i will have to get back in the liveblogging game I am *still* nowhere close to caught up on exrid, never mind TAAO....
    A SOUNDWAVE AND CASSETTES COVER!!!!!! PLEASE!!! I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM
    a shockwave and what'shisface cover? Also acceptable but please.
    okay yesssssss its soundwave centric I will even suffer through ramondelli art
    okay. okay. Is SensoryProcessingDisorder!Soundwave canon because i think it's pretty canon
    the way he describes how emotions process for him is so good.
    Also wow people disrespecting Ratbat is awful
    *makes soft noises about Soundwave having had his vocalizer damaged and being mute at one point*
    Dreadwing! That's whatshisface's name!
    And right, Shockwave shot him!
    *hisses loudly at Jhiaxus*
    oh noooooo
    Oh noooooooooo they are blaming soundwave for this mess. I mean yes he had some part in it but y'all don't gotta stick your fingers in the wound to point harder, He's already freely admitting to having made a mistake
    Annnnnd as always when things start going wrong Decepticons turn on each other seeking to turn someone into the scapegoat. I think that may have been a big part of the problem.
    "But regardless- Has something led you to believe I have instituted Democracy? We are not Autobots. This is not the early days. We do not fight for leadership. Leadership is mine." Okay on the one hand please calm down Soundwave, on the other hand *quiet whimpering bc why is he so hot suddenly*
    DON'T PUNCH HIM DUDE
    My heart warms at the fact that his cassettes fight this lorge seeker immediately on Soundwave's behalf. I love it.
    Don't go "the good old days" on them wtf you were at war and eating eachother.
    DON'T PUNCH RAVAGE
    Needlenose QuQ
    Oh my god yes someone please make all these wrecks start to process what it means to not be at war.
    I love that this narrative doesn't even try to not make it sound like all Decepticons were essentially in love with Megatron- or at least the idea of Megatron. Yes, not all of them were necessarily sexually or romantically crushing on their warlord, but I bet a good portion was and still is to a degree.
    Oh my god this is the first I have heard of this, bc I didn't read any phase 1 stuff but wow this is so intense and the way Soundwave describes it is so great.
    Soundwave is so offended at the fact that shockwave is holing up in Crystal City's ruins. I love him. I love this. I am marrying this issue.
    "I can hear you. In ways you cannot imagine, I can hear you." "I know! I just wanted to make a cool-ass entrance!" I'm sorry but this was hilarious, bless.
    I love the quiet salt and taking no shit Soundwave has going on when he talks to Shockwave. "Our resources? You presume much, returning here after so long." just. Shuts him down right there. I love Soundwave.
    Shockwave stop antagonizing him omg it isn't even about doing several things at once it's about resource conservation, what the fuck.
    ... how do Decepticons assume Soundwave is helpless without his cassettes. That giant ass cannon on his back/shoulder isn't exactly easy to miss.
    "They are... neither beasts... Nor mine to call off." I love this so much.
    Soundwave... your obsession with Megs is... giving me a worry...
    Soundwave: grabs the robo tiddy. Shockwave: continues talking like nothing's wrong.
    ... did.... did soundwave make a dry joke right in Megs' face there? Omg. love.
    "Equality for all. Freedom through Tyranny, my friend." -wiggles happily at good quotable phrases-
    That megs calls Soundwave "My friend" is so... indescribable. I am caught between "yesssss" and "hhhhhh what if bad, Megs was still super fucking douchey back here..."
    the way that soundwave is just hopeful is giving me feelings. He does not mind that he doesn't trust people and that people don't trust him back. what's important to him is that they do not lose hope. *sighs happily*
    "If Shockwave stands in the way of Megatron's dream it is the spark of hope that will defeat him. The spark of my hope." QuQ this will go terribly terribly wrong won't it.

• Like x 5
  4. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

[​IMG]
    Meteroplex is big.

• Like x 8
  5. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

Is that from a bay movie? he looks so good

6. Allenna

From War and Fall of cybertron gamea. They are good and roughly a prequel to Prime (originally where just there only 80s homagage thing). Very good games.

• Like x 2
  7. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

• Like x 9
  8. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Has there been any mention of Soundwave and the other cassettes mournign Ravage in exRID? Or anything after those three panels of Soundwave feeling a disturbance in the force?

9. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

There was something in one of the transformers/rom/etc crossovers, where Soundwave mentions to Optimus that he lost someone important to him recently. It was pretty short and restrained, as Soundwave does, but it was in there. I'd be interested in getting more, but the plot now seems kind of stuffed full, and I don't know how likely that is.

• Like x 3
  10. KarrinBlue

Huh, I'm rereading and during the bit where everyone is disappearing, Nautica is mentioned as a possible outlier. I hope that gets expanded on.

• Like x 1
  11. Allenna

• Like x 1
  12. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I just had the worst best idea:
    They make a Titan into a Titan-Master/Headmaster thing by replacing its head with the Rodpod.

• Like x 6
  13. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

• Like x 2
  14. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

• Like x 2
  15. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

• Like x 4
  16. KarrinBlue

Ugh I can't read the red text boxes on my phone.

17. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I'm on my computer and can't either - it's not super high-res.

18. spockandawe

Eyyyyy, it took me forever to get this thing off the ground, I think I've been meaning to do it for like... months. But I finally made Prowl/Verity happen! (nsfw)

• Like x 6
  19. Allenna

@spockandawe and will be cackling over the Kup line forever. You are the best.

• Like x 1
  20. spockandawe

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice