TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

crazy.jpg

Just wanted to pop in here and say that (even though this time there was someone on the communicator with him) this suggests to me that Starscream himself thinks he's talking to thin air and going crazy. How terrifying must that be, thinking your own brain is finally giving out on you when... how did he feel about life, the universe, and everything again?

crazy 2.jpg

crazy 3.jpg

Yeah, just look at all that emotional support he has while he's afraid his brain is breaking down on him. After everything he's held onto and built up again, after being beaten down over and over and having so little left but your mind, being afraid your mind is snapping and being so completely alone.

I'll probably try to write this up with additional words for tumblr later. You know, just in case you needed any more reasons to be in pain over Starscream.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    • Like x 9
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Man I... really want to know if anyone has ever said "hey Starscream, what is even up with you these days." Like, Wheeljack and Rattrap both do the careful nonacknowledgment, and I think that Windblade would be the most likely to confront him about it if she weren't waiting to see if it's a trick and... man, I wonder if he's had anyone show genuine concern? Like, ever? I think Windblade did some in the early days, but now it's mostly genuine concern tempered by wary uncertainty, and Chromia pretty thoroughly ruined any level of honest dialogue they could have had with the plan to open the Titan gate.

(I mean, I think that might have happened anyways. But Starscream and Windblade both thinking the other person was killing the city and never actually addressing that issue because Chromia is Windblade's closest friend sort of... sped that ruination up a little.)

• Like x 6
  3. spockandawe

Also, while I'm grabbing random pictures of Starscream's beautiful face,

starscream face 1.jpg

This is right after Megatron changes his plea to innocent and Starscream bursts in like HOLY SHIT PLEASE SAY YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET HIM GO. The other panel has him more upset/loud/shouty, maybe, but man... this background shot of him really gets the terrified part across to me even better. It gives me the feeling of like, that sick, deep fear that never quite goes away, and usually you don't have to linger on it, but now it's pushed it's way to the front of your mind and nothing is okay.

On a happier note

starscream face 2.jpg

Oh my god, I love him so much

• Like x 11
  4. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

"And people have even stopped defacing your statue."
    1: He has a statue.
    2: People used to regularly deface it.

• Like x 9
  5. Petra

Petra space case

Do you think he's got multiple statues or just the one.

• Like x 6
  6. spockandawe

Well, that was six months ago. If he didn't have at least one more by now, I'd be disappointed in him

• Like x 7
  7. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

He got a miniature of himself on his desk
    Of course he has multiple statues ::D

• Like x 5
  8. Petra

Petra space case

ONE FOR EACH NEW FRAME.

I headcanon he switches frames so much bc self-loathing.

• Like x 6
  9. glitterchance

glitterchance 34 Vigilant Gaze Engulfs the Void

I don't have concrete timestamps for when he switches frames, but I headcanon that he does it every time he runs into Megatron. (He did switch frames after the trial and after Dark Cybertron, where there's that great panel of Megatron deliberately scratching Starscream's paint and Starscream just pushing him away like he can't even be bothered to get pissed about it anymore.)

• Like x 7
  10. Petra

Petra space case

...excellent headcanon.

• Like x 1
  11. spockandawe

I would like to invite everybody to imagine Prowl beginning the four acts with Chromedome in a last-ditch desperate effort to save the relationship. The act of intimacy. Disclosure. Profference. Pushing on without being able to quite meet Chromedome's eyes, because it's going wrong, he can feel it's all going wrong, but he has to at least try. And Chromedome just... never responding with the final act

That is all.

• Like x 9
  12. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

*softly, but with feeling* spock what the fuck

• Like x 4
  13. spockandawe

[​IMG]

nope nope nope nope nope nOPE NOPE

(this is wheeljack, for the record. i am distressed)

14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

15. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Wow, he looks like an animatronic puppet escaped from a bad 80s straight-to-cult-classic sci-fi film, what with the eyes and the hair. I wonder how much budget they spend making him look that bad.

16. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Uhhhh. That looks like something that might happen if I were to have a nightmare about The Dark Crystal.

17. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

WHY, MICHEAL BAY, WHY

• Like x 1
  18. Petra

Petra space case

the new five nights at freddys looks great

• Like x 9
  19. spockandawe

I'm still not over this hideous, murderous animatronic they're calling wheeljack for some reason (i didn't even include any of the screenshots with the bald top of his already-too-creepy head), BUT.

I found another artist with this really cute colorblocked no-line style (they did the good boy and the less good boy that I saw cross my dash a few days ago) and also look at this tastefully suggestive piece of kobd prettiness

[​IMG]

My ultimate weakness is those size differences that mean hands don't fit together finger-to-finger, and just. *sighs happily*

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    • Like x 6
  20. Petra

Petra space case

NeverGoBackHome.png
    Mystery solved! One or both of them is from Cybertron.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice