TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Hmm. That means they must have left a really, really long time ago, considering their gender.

• Like x 1
  2. Petra

Petra space case

Or they changed what pronouns they used upon exposure to multiple sets. But yes.

• Like x 1
  3. Petra

Petra space case

• Like x 2
  4. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Hey, hey, guys, hey, guys

So

Ambulon, amiright?

He was part of a failed combiner team, and we never really get a solid answer on how mind-linked gestalt teams are when they're de-combined, or how exactly this combiner team failed (headcanon: they failed because they turn into body parts with no joints between them).

But just think about Ambulon's team feeling him wink out of existence from halfway across the galaxy.

Okay, so he jumped ship across faction lines, but family is family, and imagine them all feeling him die without knowing what's going on or being there to help him, any of that. And if they do have that mind link, they're in a position to know him better than anyone else does. They'd know about his social anxiety, the way he feels about his alt mode (and particularly, they'd know he hates his when the rest of them are at least okay with their own), they'd know about the binge eating, all the quiet, personal vulnerabilities he's kept closed off and tries not to share.

Or is it sadder to think about them without that link? We don't see the whole picture, but there weren't even any real hints of malice in their parting. Imagine them sending risky, occasional messages back and forth during the war, just keeping tabs on each other. And hey, the war's over, technically, maybe it will be safe to see each other in person for the first time in thousands of years. And then... the next message just never comes.

Heck, do they even know if he got off Delphi? Do they quietly fret that Ambulon is just chilling there next door to the DJD headquarters, and is he stupid it doesn't matter if you're assigned to that facility, you need to get. out. Or does he tell them that he's leaving the planet, that he's going off on this autobot ship instead, and they breathe a sigh of relief, and then... nothing.

Every way to think about this hurts so good, and I love it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    • Like x 7
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Spock why do you do these things that you do

• Like x 2
  6. spockandawe

Oh

Uh

[​IMG]

Transfomers energon starscream is certainly rocking one hell of a codpiece

• Like x 5
  7. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Starscream, uh...if that's your cockpit, it's...a little too literal, buddy

• Like x 8
  8. Petra

Petra space case

Now I'm imagining the cockpit opening and a dick just sproinging out like a jack-in-the-box.

• Like x 8
  9. spockandawe

No no, that must BE his monster dong, it just has to... transform and rise up

• Like x 3
  10. Petra

Petra space case

Megatron has fallen! I, Starscream, now have the most magnificent cock in the decepticons!

• Like x 4
  11. Petra

Petra space case

@spockandawe
    I know you like Prowl's unrequited lingering feelings for Chromedome, so have a song.

Where do we go from here?
    How do we carry on?
    I can't get beyond the questions.
    Clambering for the scraps
    In the shatter of us collapsed.
    It cuts me with every could-have-been.

• Like x 1
  12. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

So I started reading These Games We Play. Like. Wow.

I read the bit with the mind reading and discovering the music and.

Shitshitshit oh no Soundwave run!!! except don't actually run because
    1. I don't want Jazz to fail.
    2. Yeah it's too late, I don't think Soundwave could walk away at this point.
    3. In the long run, standing next to Jazz maaaaay be slightly safer than not standing next to Jazz.
    4. It would be very disappointing if the story stopped here.
    Seriously though. Most ominous use of Lady Gaga ever.

• Like x 7
  13. Petra

Petra space case

The best part is

Soundwave can't interpret music. He straight-up can't. Too much sensory overload, I suspect. So even though Jazz literally and purposefully spells out several things lyrically over the course of the fic, Soundwave is just. The most clueless muffin.

• Like x 6
  14. spockandawe

eyyyyyy, nsfw starbee (finally) *collapses*

• Like x 7
  15. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

STARSCREAM YOU BEAUTIFUL DISASTER CHILD
    :shynautica:

• Like x 5
  16. spockandawe

........wait, hold on a moment

Screenshot_2017-01-25-12-59-12.png

I'm behind on that crossover series, but do they mean that her DESIGN has been reintroduced? In like an ad or something? Or maybe in a meta way within the comic?? Because all I'm getting out of this wiki blurb is that MLP is in continuity with transformers, and my brain is breaking trying to get that to make sense

• Like x 4
  17. Glassware

Glassware Well-Known Member

No, Transformers Vs GI Joe really did have an MLP cameo.

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  18. spockandawe

Wow. Wow. I... don't know how I feel about this

19. Petra

Petra space case

Twilight Sparkle Prime.

• Like x 8
  20. spockandawe

OH, okay, this is a modern series, but it's in a separate universe from the regular transformers stuff. I'd been getting so confused, because it had looked like Megatron was acting like his eighties self again, Ultra Magnus was in a fist fight with him, Megatron was trying to steal the matrix, etc. And the art... looks old, and even if it's retro, why aren't they using the modern generation of robots or ponies and aaaAAAAA

But okay. Separate continuity, this isn't connected to that other modern crossover between those franchises (everything is so confusing, send help)

Also... a core group of six ponies is just about halfway to a pantheon of thirteen. Fluttershy seems like a pretty solid match for Onyx Prime, the parallels between Rainbow Dash and Rodimus are SOLID, and I'm going to stop myself there before this gets out of hand. Wait, wait, actual last thing, does that make Luna and Celestia the Fallen and the Arisen?

But for real, the transformers vs g.i. joe needs to cross over with Jem now, it's very important.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice