TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Guess who's planning a comic at this very moment :3c

• Like x 5
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

D:
    D:
    D:

(<3)

• Like x 4
  3. spockandawe

........huh. From the transformers wiki, I missed part of this in Dark Cybertron
    I got the killing Bumblebee part, missed what happened to the corpse. Bumblebee's body wasn't just... lying around being dead. It got sucked into Shockwave's universe-breaking science project. I wonder what's going to happen there, and how it's going to be resolved. There was the business with Megatron' space bridge guts and Whirl's arm, and I'm not sure anybody really understood wtf Shockwave's deal was, even in-universe. But this seems like a more likely setup for reuniting body and consciousness than just 'well we have this corpse that's been lying around for a year or two, and we have a ghost'

• Like x 7
  4. Petra

Petra space case

Oh, yeah, I've been thinking about that for like... half a year at least. Bumblebee is dead. But it wasn't a... normal death. Is he dead? Is he STILL dead? Who knows.

• Like x 1
  5. spockandawe

Awww. Babies :(

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  6. spockandawe

Okay okay, one last wiki image, because I hurt myself with how hard I laughed at this goddamn caption

[​IMG]
    this is the noise skywarp makes when you twist his nipples

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    • Like x 6
  7. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I love the TF wiki.

• Like x 2
  8. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Tired and it's the middle of the night, but I can't stop wondering which would be cuter: a group of tiny Spec Ops cassette Autobots who call themselves the Spambots because they troll the Decepticons constantly, or a group of tiny Spec Ops cassette Decepticons who think that reclaiming the 'bot suffix is a brilliant plan that will in no way backfire on them

Or both. After a while, people just assume that the Spambots are a cross-factional entity specifically designed to annoy all Cybertronians regardless of faction. Both sets of Spambots find this highly offensive, and Spambot vs Spambot fights become very personal and heated

• Like x 8
  9. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

OH NO THATS INCREDIBLY PRECIOUS......

• Like x 2
  10. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

I found links to A Softer World and...

Whoops

asofterrecall.png asofterincinerator.png

• Like x 7
  11. spockandawe

pssst, skywarp and bumblebee, pass it on

“I’d remember,” you manage, trying to force yourself calm. “If I was. If I’d died. I’d remember getting killed.”

Bumblebee’s hands don’t move. He says, “Sure, if you saw it coming. It might not have been a fight. All the reports coming back said you were in pretty rough shape.”

“I’m not dead,” you repeat. “They fixed me up.”

“Who fixed you up?”

You open your mouth. Nothing comes out. You don’t have a clue where that statement even came from, but now that you’ve said it, you’re absolutely certain it’s true.

“Soundwave? Galvatron?”

“...Yes?” You don’t know, and the more you chase the memory, the less certain you are.

Bumblebee’s hands leave your face, but not your frame. You still can’t figure out how to move, but you can feel his hands drifting down to your chestplate, and out towards your shoulders. He says, “So I guess it’s no good asking how they fixed you up.”

Yeah, you— You’ve got nothing. You settle for glaring at him.

He sighs. “You’re an even bigger mess than Starscream.”

The frag did you just say?”

Other things I am doing with my night: looking up the physical symptoms of sepsis

eta: 2.5k says where making this hapen, but I am disappointed in myself it isn't happening today :T 80% of that progress came today, though, so fingers crossed for tomorrow. Then a screenplay from Thundercracker will be a breath of fresh air, so maybepossiblyhopefully that one will be fast.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    • Like x 9
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Both, clearly

• Like x 2
  13. spockandawe

Tailgate don't got a real mouth, so he can't drink unless he's using a straw

Cyclonus has giant holes in his cheeks instead of cheeks, so he can't use a straw because he can't pull suction

I've changed my mind, the differences between them are just too significant to resolve, this couple is never going to make it work

(ps, imagine a society where straws were one of the earliest pieces of technology developed, because such a significant portion of the population doesn't have proper mouths)

• Like x 7
  14. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

On the flipside, Cyclonus having cheekholes when Tailgate and Whirl don't have mouths means he can take on any extra dicksucking duties. Maybe it's the perfect relationship that way?

• Like x 6
  15. spockandawe

I never thought of this

Cyclonus is the greatest dicksucking champion in the history of cybertron, holy shit. Who can compete??? Just look at him! When he unhinges that jaw, is there ANY limit to what he can handle??

• Like x 2
  16. Petra

Petra space case

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  17. spockandawe

Humanized Soundwave in a niqab

If you separate those principles from religion, I think those are pretty in line with Soundwave's personal approach to life.

And the thing that drew me to these thoughts first was that I remembered when I was in high school and put on a burqa my neighbor lent me (she did a turn in afghanistan), one of the ones where even the eyeholes were still covered, just see-through if you were looking out. And in some ways the WALL between me and the world was just unbelievably great. I'm sure that if I tried to wear one for longer than ten minutes, there would be frustrations with communicating with people when they can't see my face, etc, but I love being constrained and confined in a sensory way, and this was a very similar feeling. Something something the original point of this paragraph was supposed to be dealing with sensory overload, and putting up defenses against getting overloaded, which is very much relevant to Soundwave.

Plus a google search for niqab fashion pulled up some really gorgeous pictures, and with some palette and pattern juggling, I think either of these two would be a gr8 Soundwave. That first one especially, but maybe with veil pinning closer to the second one? I need to art this thing sometime really soon

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    • Like x 7
  18. Petra

Petra space case

And here my thoughts on humanized Soundwave started and ended with 'use the bra as a pocket'.

• Like x 4
  19. Petra

Petra space case

His bra/binder stores far more than you'd think it would.

20. spockandawe

I won't lie, as i flipped through that image search, I whispered 'full-body pocket' to myself. But I think in any universe, Soundwave is the kind of person who can reach into her bra and pull out an entire handle of vodka.

Alternately, another acceptable Soundwave:
    [​IMG]

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice