TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

So I'm on page 125 of the rp thread THAT WAS VERY INTENSE AND I HAD TO TAKE A BREAK READING WELL DONE EVERYONE (ALSO LEMME HUG REFFY)

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Reffy is the bestest.

3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I'm glad everyone loves my pointy jetboy <3

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. TheOwlet

I'm fucking tempted to make an OC for the sole purpose of hugging Reffy are you kidding me he's precious.

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Come to the shitpost rave, we have robots!

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. IvyLB

covering reffy in hugs is very important yes good

• Agree x 1
  7. TheOwlet

I would but I know like fuckall about the background material the only thing I've seen is Prime and the movies (ajahahahah fcukno)

• Agree x 1
  8. IvyLB

I mean the spr is a free for all semi canon bound dream hellscape of makeouts, drama and weird dadaist discussions (Nichrome pretty much drops from the ceiling whenever someone even says the word objectivity to lecture people) So it's not like you couldn't have someone from the Alligned Canon family lmao

• Agree x 2
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Yeah. I havenĀ“t read any comics past Dark Cybertron, it works fine. The SPR allows for all the universes.

10. Petra

Petra space case

...so apparently in the IDW-verse, Skywarp has officially joined GI Joe and is a regular character in the current GI Joe comics.

IDW, you sneaky bastards, you're tempting me to read GI Joe.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  11. Petra

Petra space case

Do you like my darling children Lacuna and Stentato?

Iridium is also a darling child even if she's fallen into being a background character.

12. TheOwlet

Everyone is a darling child who are we kidding here (ok everyone but Oar wow fuck that dude I hope Nichrome makes good on his threat) I uhhhhhh might be kicking around the first beginnings of an OC.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  13. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

14. Petra

Petra space case

Oar is our designated hate sink.

15. TheOwlet

I'm surprised nobody's fired him out an airlock yet

16. Petra

Petra space case

Lacuna is tempted, but she's trying to not do the murder thing.

She is petty enough to start a harassment campaign to try to get him to quit.

• Winner x 1
  17. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Help, I've fallen into a skinner box and I can't get out

So, forged to fight is pretty awesome. I like the solo stuff, and single-star though she may be, Windblade is my pride and joy. I also have strange affection for Grindor, even though he's Bayverse and single-star. I've just gotten my hands on a couple higher-quality bots and am working on buffing them up. I haven't looked at raids yet, and working out an alliance thing with strangers is [high pitched screaming], but I do enjoy the rest of it.

On the other hand, where did my weekend just go?

Not ideal. Not ideal. I haven't run face-first into such a bad addictive personality thing in years, but between pokemon still having its claws in me, the flight rising festival, and this nonsense... wow. And this is the gotta catch em all thing that hits me so hard. Haha. Fuck. I did write a couple hundred words of pitch Pyra Magna/Optimus, and I have some more ideas lined up to write that I'm hoping to bully myself into working on tomorrow. The worrrrrst. I want to write. I want to draw, I want to embroider, heck, I even want to clean my apartment. Buuuuut my energy has refreshed and if I complete this mission it'll give me some tactician sparks which I'll need to level up Optimus and--

• Like x 4
  18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Join meeeeee! Windblade is such fun to play; I have her swapped out for a three-star Sideswipe right now because she's capped out and still not buff enough to come on later missions but aaaaa her ults special abilities are so cool.

If it's PVP you're worried about with raids, that's not a problem! The AI handles all enemy bots so no base is left undefended just because the player had to sleep, but the flipside of this is you can't get pounded just because someone has a better reaction time or more responsive phone than you.

I... have yet to see an actually-active alliance, so I can't speak to that :< my current one seems to have been abandoned by our leader and they never appointed officers so we can't do alliance missions, so mainly we all just help each other with energy and arena recharges and such.
    ...do we have enough people for a kintsugi alliance? I'd rather play with y'all than some of the dudebros I've seen in global chat tbh.

• Like x 2
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I am so sad my glorified paperweight of a phone cant run the app.

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. IvyLB

Nooooo mine too D:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice