TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree x 2
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i have a new computer whihc is much better and faster about opening giant af pdfs containing many big things so maybe I will liveblog at a faster pace now or somethign? stay tuned to find out!

Hmmmmm it's been too long but this is.... Skyfire? I think? i'm an idiot it's Jetfire. On the cover. And the cute lil robot buddy. The smol frend.
    OH NO JAZZ WHAT HAPPENED? He looks so distraught D:
    Oh.... oh baby.... oh no :c
    Oh sweetheart....
    [EYEZOOMS HARD AT BLUESTREAK/SILVERSTREAK BEING THERE BECAUSE I AM BAD AT NOT ACQUIRING NEW CHARACTER OBSESSIONS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT]
    awww jazz my sweetling...
    YES YES GOOD SKY-BYTE AND JAZZ TEARING THE PLACE UP WITH SWEET TUNES~
    Oh jazz honey....
    ........ let him rest.......... let him sleep and play his bass and not do fighty shit........... give him time off OP.....
    Awwwwww poor Cosmos. He deserves better.
    Kup you ass
    AWWW COSMOS
    OP is not amused with Prowl's everything. Prowl is a grump as usual.
    That's a big rather torn up space ship is what it is.
    Prowl's smirk never means good things.
    Kup like "HighkeyDoubt.jpg"
    "But if you do kill somebody well they knew what they were signing on for" says Prowl smiling evilly. Oh boy this will be bad.
    Prowl is grounded hahhaha
    Oh-.... oh Arcee darling love. I love her so much. i love her so muhc
    Prowl dats rude. Don't laugh at her.
    Marrissa is so done with Thundercracker lmao.
    So much for they won't trace the signal lmao. Someone forgot about Soundwave.
    Soundwave: The witwicky human says sensible thin-
    Galvatron: ANGERY
    Soundwave: Goddammit.
    "... and for good measure the old one as well" oh galvatron.....
    Oh-.... oh Soundwave baby.... he is so upset about Megs' trial.
    He still believes in the cause my darling child. He has returned to the roots. This is why he is my son.
    Soundwave: "I dream about a hippie commune utopia."
    Galvatron: "Eh good as anything. Won't work on cybertron tho."
    Soundy: "Earth tho"
    "That was Megatron's way. Now we follow the true Decepticon Path." BABY
    quietly weeping about what a good boy Soundwave is
    nooooooooooooooo optimus let Soundy get his space commune don't be meaaaaaan
    Sky-Lynx: THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE PROWL
    Bless Jazz he is suhc a good. SUCH A GOOD. I love him
    Oh hai there Trion, you don't look so hot.
    pROWL WHAT THE SHIT
    WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS PROWL

• Like x 2
  3. Loq

Caught a news preview blurb on my way to work promising a story about "why cassettes are suddenly cool again"
    Three guesses as to my first thought :P

• Winner x 6
  4. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

One, check out this hot hand-holding action and how fast Blast Off snatches his hand away when Starscream makes an appearance

onblast 1.jpg

onblast 2.jpg

And then two, Bluestreak + Swerve. Again. Which keeps happening over and over when it doesn't really seem that necessary to have Bluestreak around at all. I just saw them having a pop culture conversation in MTMTE 50 (in the epilogue) (and i think this might be about community again? i don't watch much tv :P). But then there's the conversation Bluestreak and Ravage have just before Swerve's meltdown comes to light. And then we've got all of the Swearth issue. Why was Bluestreak involved in any of these? We see stray crewmembers coming up all the time, but Bluestreak is WEIRDLY prevalent when it comes to Swerve, considering that he almost never does anything else. And Swerve + mental health is a thing, and we have the random trivia point that Bluestreak is Rung's oldest patient.

Basically, what is Bluestreak's deal??
    swerve bluestreak.jpg

swerve bar.jpg

• Like x 2
  5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

yeah that first one is about community. i'm weirdly delighted that three separate transformers have seen that show.

(though also i'm surprised he managed to fit everything in human pop culture in... 644 hours? that's barely enough to watch everything in the star trek franchise alone.)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  6. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

this is thundercracker right...

[​IMG]

• Agree x 10
  7. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

I'm assuming he watched several shows at once because computer brain

• Agree x 3
  8. spockandawe

• Like x 6
    • Winner x 1
  9. Loq

Goddammit spock why you gotta point this out, now I have another weird ship :P

10. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Spock why do you keep doing these things it's 11m and I'm already sad about robots.

• Witnessed x 1
  11. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Well @TwoBrokenMirrors and I are p much convinced they're banging behind the scenes soooooo.....

Yes that xP

12. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I mean we also gave Bluestreak a whole horrible meltdown both prior and post him joining Getaway's mutiny, and firmly decided that he and Prowl are twins now because someone on TFWiki called the G1 cartoon versions of them twins
    -thumbs up-

• Winner x 2
  13. spockandawe

WELL, @coldstars has that fic you guys might have read? It's about Rung's backstory. And Ring and Rang. And since my reaction to this very thoughtful story was oh my god what about the OTHER vowels, I guess this was the only logical result.

Rung SBAHJ 2.jpg

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  14. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

:shynautica:
    Reng and Rong are real, it's true, I was the stairs -

(Thank you Spock! Rung and his favorite :Y face twins...)

• Like x 3
  15. spockandawe

ALSO, because I guess I can't let Rung catch a break: I was thinking about ring/rang/rung and verbs, and now all that's stuck in my head is Rung introducing himself like James Bond. 'The name's Rung. Has Rung.'

• Winner x 6
  16. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

So that was kind of sad.

• Agree x 1
  17. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

;^;
    he was one of my favorite characters

18. spockandawe

A bunch of random mtmte dynamics that would be really really really fascinating to see right now because I need to get SOME of this out of my head
    • Drift and Cyclonus talking religion, especially if it's comforting, familiar territory to Cyclonus (contrast to him sassing drift for being a young little babby in early mtmte?)
    • Whirl and Ten and craftsmanship
    • Swerve and Lug and Anode and baby medicine
    • Nightbeat and ANYONE who will give him grief for being an avoidant motherfucker when it comes to emotions (lov this nerd)
    • Swerve and Cyclonus and mmmaybe actually failing to support each other? I'm conflicted, because Swerve is a mess, but Cyclonus is also a super mess and I enjoy sad things that don't stay sad forever
    • Ultra Magnus and Drift, now that they both had significant character development adventures, but UM dice way way way back into old territory
    • Rung and Ratchet and two old men who are natural caretakers, and Ratchet does GET how people think even if he's gruff, and Rung is a mess
    • Rung and Cyclonus and religion and babies! Because Cyclonus discussed religion and babies multiple times before this
    • Nautica and Nightbeat. Miss openly expressing her emotions versus mister grief who where what grief I don't see any grief. FIGHT! (especially since they had a conversation before about how he doesn't connect well with people)
    • Chromedome and Rung. Chromedome needs to stop injecting, like, RIGHT THIS MOMENT, but I want the memory guy talking to the dude whose forgotten a suspiciously massive swathe of memories
    • Rewind and Cyclonus and history nerdery to pull him out of his spiral before he self-destructs. Someone please distract the sad pointy man.
    • Whirl! And! Killmaster!!!! I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED!
    • Also Ten and Killmaster because large guys with funny faces who make things and I wish to compare and contrast
    • Drift and Ten, because something something meditation and quiet, and also being reserved dudes who would like to chill and do their own thing but have a lot of killing in their pasts and still have a knack for it in the present.
    • Cyclonus and Ten! Too locked up to communicate and only capable of single word communication. Nonverbal heaven. GIMME.
    • Ultra Magnus and Ten, because you know what, after Ten was so sweet on him and thought he was the best and got all blushy over being asked if he was his friend-- It's kind of a massive shame to see him backslide this way into the old rigidity
    • Swerve and Rung and/or Ratchet. Oh my god, will someone who's able to help him please see through this boy's flimsy-ass facade.
    • Rung and Rodimus. Because Rung called him the fuck out in his post-overlord tantrum, and Rodimus is melting down in a similar way over Megatron and Getaway
    • Rung and Cyclonus. Rung is pretty old.
    • Ten and anybody who cares about factions, because the big puppy boy is super unaligned. Did Roller disappear before the brands? I'm pretty sure he did.
    • Velocity and Ratchet and her being young and new and Experiencing Some Shit for the first time, and him being unfazed but aware of how hard she's taking it
    • Whirl and Swerve. Whirl is surprisingly perceptive when it comes to mental health, and if he decides he likes you, he'll take care of you if he can.
    • Whirl and Killmaster and CRAFTSMANSHIP, fuuuuuuuck! Killmaster must be hella good at making things if he can pack transdimensional tech in that tiny little wand, and A girl's speciality is tiny mechanics, PLEASE LET THEM BE FRIENDS.

okay phone typing is getting old so that's all for now, but. i need them ALL. and more than just these. all of them. every single one.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

It's too bad that, as far as we can tell, Ten isn't super great at communicating, and maybe also got completely mindwiped. Because I'm sure Ten and UM could have a long conversation about working under Tyrest. Does current Ten care about laws? About order? About justice? About what he may have done in the name of those ideals?

• Like x 1
  20. spockandawe

Oh, what's this, Tailgate wants to get Cyclonus to go somewhere with him and Cyclonus refuses? :D

IRONY.jpg

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(also bluestreak shows up AGAIN talking to swerve during the dancing. why. tell me why. this is intentional explain your creative choices jro)

(eta: oh my god, so, nightbeat and nautica do very well against the personality ticks, when skids and getaway are struggling. it's because they're SUCH PRECIOUS AWKWARD DORKS oh my GOD do i love them)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice