TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Like I have a good chunk of MTMTE digitally from the Humble Bundle deal, but I only have so much computer space ;-; In contrast, I have plenty of shelf space...

2. rigel

rigel in a line of late afternoon sun

my Character Kicks come and go like the tides but may i present, for consideration: idw black shadow/blue bacchus/deathsaurus

its canon that black shadow gifted deathsaurus a warworld. what if that was like, the biggest damn engagement ring ever. also blue bacchus lives on it too so!!!!! my mind is buzzing. black shadow died and now they're just living together & missing him. also big part of why deathsaurus HATES tarn so much

my mind also thought of what if he'd survived. the DJD were canonically getting sloppy. what if he didnt go 'splodey and they found him and patched him up but hes not allowed to leave the warworld until they're sure hes okay, and dont have the right tools to totally FIX him bc ununtrium is not easy to come by and doesn't react favourably to most ways of getting dents out, let alone welding the damn stuff & replacing entire body parts that were once made of it! and MAKING those parts also. idk i jst. they were friends in victory...... let them love each other

• Like x 3
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

[​IMG]
    MY BOYS!!!!!!!
    I'm still not over being able to actually touch the pages........
    books..................
    sometimes you forget how hardcore rewind is and then just random shit like "oh yeah, he spent a couple decades breaking into morgues, scrapyards, and relinquishment clinics, nbd"

"[Rewind] thinks that wherever there are Cybertronians- Autobot or Decepticon- there's a chance of meeting Dominus."
    JRO I SEE YOU FORESHADOWING YOU LIL SHIT
    fuickign
    AAAAA

I still can't get over 'interfacing' being canon terminology for mnemosurgery

EVERYTHING! HURTS! SO! MUCH!
    god I picked these issues bc they hurt so good but ohhhhhhhhhhh my god
    my boys
    my terrible terrible boys
    character development

I
    love cyclonus
    so much
    my emotionally constipated terrible terrible son

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  4. Petra

Petra space case

Okay, so finally, finally viewcomic is back up...

[​IMG]
    Holy shit.

• Like x 1
  5. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Cross-posting from my cross-stitch thread, because these silly, stupid patterns took over my life for the whole last week. Rewind's goodbye message is so perfect and wonderful that I had to do this. It was good, because this is something I can actually do while I'm sick, but also... I don't want to go back to the spreadsheet mines, let me be free.... :(

But I'm really pleased with myself. I could tweak these forever wrt the filler/divider stuff and playing with colors, but I need to publish the silly things before I lose another whole week to this nonsense

CDRW 1.png CDRW 2.png CDRW 3.png CDRW 4.png CDRW 5.png CDRW 6.png CDRW 7.png CDRW 8.png

• Winner x 11
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I needed that.jpg

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  7. Petra

Petra space case

Are you going to break up the sound fragments with different colors as well as fonts?

8. coldstars

• Witnessed x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. spockandawe

Definitely an option! It's a little ways down the to-do pile, so I don't have solid plans yet, and I'd probably mess around in excel a little to be sure I liked the arrangement before I went for it, but it's a very likely possibility. I think the only way it might not happen would be if I used colored fabric and stuck to either monochrome or very pale pastels to be sure the text still popped enough to read.

10. spockandawe

• Witnessed x 7
  11. coldstars

ah yes.png
    [​IMG]

• Witnessed x 8
  12. coldstars

No I'm sorry, that was wrong. Rewind Lalonde would never have passed up the chance to use an elaborate font, and I am a fool

ah yes.png

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
  13. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  14. coldstars

Hey, want to try something Fun and Fresh, kids? Try saying Rewind's monologue out loud to yourself, with special emphasis on "And to think I will never see you again," and then cry a lot as it unlocks fresh emotions in your chest!

• Agree x 6
    • Informative x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  15. applechime

ENOUGH.png

• Agree x 8
    • Informative x 1
  16. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

i read the optimus prime issue!

RUMBLE AND FRENZY YOUR DAD IS GOING TO BE SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

also... who's doing the interviews? who are they talking to? thundercracker? but what about the humans?

• Agree x 2
  17. LunarCress

LunarCress Member

I think it's supposed to be a Parks&Recs/The Office mockumentary "interviews as the cast's internal monologues" situation. It's confusing since the news clips in the last issue implied that those interviews were supposed to be diegetic.

18. coldstars

• Winner x 6
    • Witnessed x 1
  19. applechime

kinstrudel user coldstars is my enemy

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  20. spockandawe

I really like how we both went off on our own to do the exact same thing XD

rewind rodimus prep.png

• Winner x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice