TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. LunarCress

LunarCress Member

• Winner x 5
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Ooooooooh shit i hope they translate it for Germany bc I want it.
    Like so badly. Pls. Hasbro let me have physical art of my #1 problematic robot baby done by Milne. I desire.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  3. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

F1A39AF6-1455-4CBC-9C15-87AAFB149EBD.jpeg

“The raging death that is Arcee” is now the only acceptable way to refer to Arcee, regardless of context

• Agree x 9
    • Winner x 1
  4. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Speaking of, I was looking at Last Stand of the Wreckers again and I noticed a thing.

There was this exchange between Springer and Impactor, former leader and longest serving member of the Wreckers, about Impactor's prison sentence in Garrus-9:

[​IMG]

Wow, Impactor didn't qualify as threat level nine? Because I remember someone who did.

[​IMG]

• Winner x 6
  5. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Head canon that threat level 9 was invented for the sole, specific purpose of categorizing the raging death that is Arcee - accepted

• Agree x 7
    • Winner x 1
  6. Petra

Petra space case

I suspect Overlord would also be Threat Level 9, along with the other two supersoldiers Megatron made. But they were never gonna get taken in alive anyway.

• Agree x 3
  7. Verily

I mean, he was taken in alive and look how that turned out.

Proposal: Prowl is probably threat level nine because that’s about the only way to even pretend you have stopped him actively chess mastering.

• Agree x 5
  8. Verily

The Chicago Tribune published a list of the 10 worst films of 2017 (fair warning: unfortunately the online version is a slideshow, and the entire blurb is quoted below anyway). Transformers: The Last Knight was only the 4th worst!

I mean it's fair.

• Agree x 2
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

The entire article is pretty hilarious too tbh

Also, consistently switching the subtitle of the movie to various Knight puns :P

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  10. Verily

Rarely do I see a Serious Newspaper Film Critic just get to have so much fun. And write out sound effects.

• Agree x 3
  11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I think that´s highly unfair to both arthurian legends and heavy metal :P

• Agree x 3
  12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

...but if Blurr's on the Lost Light now
    and the Rod Squad is also tracking down the Lost Light
    ....I cannot wait to see Swerve and Blurr in the same space again, but also that is probably going to HURT

edit: BONUS PAIN
    Swerve's is where all the gross shit is being kept, right?
    Swerve and Blurr and a bar that needs cleaned up.... :')

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Winner x 2
  13. dky

dky burnt toast

Hello I got some robits
    Optimus is for my bf @Sleepy_Stiingray and Bee is for me

B2A44807-5171-4CFC-BC4D-4B7CC59F6028.jpeg 6D9912A7-741D-460D-BA82-7763EED4F442.jpeg

anyone know how to turn him into his car lmao I got halfway and got lost
    2C874A43-D4C6-4DBB-9C9F-71A2E9048C70.jpeg 3307BA0C-CC63-41B3-B1E3-B32223EF0AFB.jpeg

57E9FDA9-4600-4B41-A336-341DEF76E83B.jpeg D89EA846-948C-48D3-ADCD-3FC02EAEFE99.jpeg 0F8D480E-0F66-45A6-88A9-E234DC430C74.jpeg ED28F498-007D-4676-9004-BFBBE3923309.jpeg 2B925975-8E03-44D8-BE3B-1B4DBE7B126A.jpeg ECA7AD8B-932B-4BB0-9A99-69B4A210DCDC.jpeg

• Winner x 2
  14. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy struggling to complete this thought

art.png

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 2
  15. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

........i've been looping pride and prejudice to a ridiculous degree while i cross-stitch robots, and i'm taken by a sudden urge to photoshop all their silly bonnets onto robot faces

• Winner x 5
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I am proud to say the above image is partially my fault, and I will happily supply you with bonnets in any colour you desire.
    ETA: that is to say pictures of bonnets

• Useful x 1
  17. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy struggling to complete this thought

BONNETS FOR ROBOTS

• Agree x 4
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

PSA: headdresses of giant robotic overlords, no matter how much they resemble whipped cream, are not edible.

• Informative x 3
    • Agree x 2
  19. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Starscream/Windblade, 15.6k, nsfw

I have been sitting on this wip for... so long. Maybe now I can clear some of my other longstanding dearly-beloved wips? Maybe??

This is the one where Starscream and Windblade try to prove they're mature enough to play without adult supervision.

(next time on starbladejack: wheeljack's worst sleepover ever)

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 1
  20. Verily

I was gonna try to get some sleep but my brain just suddenly burst out with:

OH IIIIIIII'M A MEMBER OF THE DJD

So now I'm laughing instead of sleeping and I thought I'd inflict it on all of you as well. (Tarn, please stop singing the same old song.)

• Winner x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice