TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I think I might have a Problem

2e8d6f9f-bcd0-4d4e-9819-f2900538ca84.jpg

b4439709-56b9-46c0-a6b3-47b116956e6c.jpg

• Winner x 7
  2. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

What a delightful problem to have!

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy struggling to complete this thought

that's not a problem, that is now your Board Of Awesome.

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  4. Hawkeguy

the premise of a recent talk: what if some bots have olfactory sensors in places where humans wouldn't suspect them, like, at all
    what came out of it:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Winner x 5
  5. Rehsepay

Rehsepay Teacup Dog

I mean there's no reason not to coat yourself in chemosensors, especially if you're a medic. Why pack 'em all away in your sinuses when you've got a perfectly good everywhere else??

In conclusion, robots smell through their skin.

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
  6. TheOwlet

chemo sensors in the fingertips! Gotta poke the patient anyways, might as well get some useful extra info out of it.

• Useful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  7. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

DBBF2B9B-2147-4F56-9F73-549AA2351FE5.png

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 4
  8. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Well, that explains why Ratchet was so insistent on getting medic hands...

• Agree x 7
  9. spockandawe

What is UP, i am busy side-eyeing IDW OP for being Like That, and am working through these feelings by writing OP/Soundwave, not safe/sane/consensual, breathplay. ~1k, nsfw. I just want the IDW writing to admit that he's made of 200% ISSUES and is making bad calls all over the place, and dragging lots of people to the bad decision playground along with him :c

• Winner x 4
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  10. spockandawe

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 2
  11. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

/recognizes the first Transformers movie from a split second of the meteor scene where Optimus and everyone arrive while at the gym/ BAY......

• Witnessed x 8
  12. TheOwlet

bless you for enabling me on this particular pairing.

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  13. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i am PRETTY SURE that ive read every single good jazzwave fic in existence, and a sizable portion of the Not Good fics as well...... it's a burden

• Witnessed x 4
  14. coldstars

/sees a giant Autobot sticker on the back of a truck on my way home/ BAY, PLEASE DESIST

• Witnessed x 8
  15. TheOwlet

BIG HAT

the eternal cycle of 'read tag of your rarepair front to back. Then go back, but this time with lower standards because you crave the mineral material'

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Agree x 7
  16. coldstars

59212296-4B90-4826-8AA5-114E3D6BCBE7.jpeg

[​IMG]

9B7E8AE7-AEF7-4771-9712-94AC74C8530A.jpeg

RATCHET I LOVE YOU

275EBBED-CBCC-4C82-8CD3-2EF0F817D255.jpeg

Ah. So, it’s as fake account as any. Whoops

1536B619-33A6-4F39-9B85-85D49A5249AA.jpeg

I’M DYING

DEE86C63-A99A-42C0-9BA9-558D87090858.jpeg

Aaaaand there it is. The lotus eater machine can’t handle Nautica’s accidental absence of emotion for Skids, and freaks the fuck out.

In other words AHHHHHHHHH GOD THAT’S TERRIFYING, NAUTICA, WHY ARENT YOU MORE TERRIFIED

CD365A22-B701-48CD-AAF1-2D870B606BEE.jpeg

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  17. Hawkeguy

SO MUCH HAPEN
    SO MANY QUESTIONS...
    and most importantly
    SO MUCH FEELS. "who else would i choose? apart from those two."
    big screams were had.
    also lug and anode being up to their usual bullshit, i love them. poor nautica, so on edge and still her bad decisions have done a good here...did i mention i wish that skids had been real? all those issues and i still want my boy back...
    AND SCAVENGERS. HELL YES THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR. i'm so looking forward to the combined kapow of all those beautiful bots (if nothing horrible happens in the meanwhile, which, likely)
    so, anyone's got theories? mine is that they turned G-9 into a body harvesting facility of sorts for the grand architect's stupid ass meat army plan. looots and lots of bodies! complete with an open chest to place the gross fleshy spark in...(i hope the sparks aren't actually fleshy, a fleshy spark would be mildly horrifying lol)

• Like x 1
  18. coldstars

Looks like Nautica might have just stepped through the doorway in the noodles of compressed space that Scorponok used to kidnap Grimlock from his cell - or at least, she’s in some kind of facility that links to the Warren

405F8C4C-5011-40C2-B0EE-CA1D21B3EC10.jpeg
    065BB96C-0BF8-4EA2-8893-332A8614A2F8.jpeg

We have only a vague idea of what the Warren/compressed space looks like and how it can be harnessed/travelled, but we know of at least one link to the very cell that the Scavengers are trapped in. I figured that was how they were going to escape their “grave,” the inescapable cell built to contain a Grimlock - it was just a question of HOW they were going to access it from regular space. I dearly hoped that this would be when we crossed the Rod Squad/Scavenger streams, and I am not disappointed!

And since Tailgate woke up here with no memory, rather than showing up as one of the trap!mechs who act so enlightened and know everything about the “Afterspark,” I don’t think he’s a sWIRLING vortex like Skids. Tailgate was probably flung into compressed space due to some new quality of his spark after Kaput’s treatment - or due to someone opening a gate, similar to the one Nautica just reopened to Grimlock’s cell

Now we just have to figure out who runs the show inside the Warrenspace, and how to escape them. My guess is the Grand Architect, with a side order of Quintessons

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  19. spockandawe

Oh mannnn, even if I'd had doubts about the lotus eater machine being a thing, they would have been wiped away by that first page, because all of these "ghost" cameos are so on-point it HURTS

DOMINUS AMBUS!!! Telling his brother that he's proud of him and he's been watching him and everything affirming that Ultra Magnus has been chasing for ages and ages, especially considering how badly he was coping with the end of the war leaving him adrift!

QUARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brainstorm, honey, baby, darling. I ache for you, and I know this is all happening very very fast, but it's too good to be true. You've been at least semi-aware or semi-convinced that he was indifferent to you as a romantic partner, and you were saving him because YOU loved HIM. He shows up now calling you his sparkmate, and I know it's everything you've ever hoped to hear but pull it together and realize this is too good to be true :C

And Nightbeat, my darling, my son. If people who die in the lotus eater are dead for real, I'm going to be PISSED. Ten is bad enough, but NIGHTBEAT ALREADY HAD ONE UNFAIR ANTICLIMACTIC DEATH. I'd feel more secure, but so few characters have done this ascension thing, and like??? It's a lotus eater and all but those are internal organs???? I'M NOT OKAY WITH THIS. Jro, I know he's one of your favorites, you'd better keep him safe ;-;

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Agree x 4
  20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice