TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Untitled-1.jpg
    i think i might have made him too pretty

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 3
  2. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy struggling to complete this thought

that smile straight up burned my skin crispy, great job capturing the Nuclear Rodders Grin (tm)
    and nice reflections from them optics!!

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

• Winner x 4
  4. spockandawe

asgdfsfs let me try this one more time and hope my phone doesn't choke again.

RADCH. PROWL. SOUNDWAVE. APPLECHIME SPAWNING DAY. in which justice of prowl is a perfectly normal ship who doesn't do any crimes at all. Also read the coldtstars/oriflamme radch fic toooooo

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

• Winner x 3
  6. rigel

rigel in a line of late afternoon sun

7. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

welp

• Agree x 2
  8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

DADATRON IS BACK

hm. So that's not Pharma. Odds on Unicron wearing a pharma suit? ....odds on AMALGAMOUS wearing a pharma suit???? 8D
    I don't know what kind of Fuckery they got up to with the Thirteen over in OP, but there are only So Many people who could say "the Primus I remember" unless they're bringing a new character in

Oh my god "crash a spaceship into another spaceship" is such a Roddy plan

Okay, Adaptus, I'll take it :T I wanted Amalgamous, but this works

MEDICAL BABBLE
    SWEET SWEET ROBOT MEDICAL BABBLE

Megs. Megs this is an interesting call back to ratchet but also: The Fuck. This feels like another Jro Is Being Rushed moment.

MISFIRE IM LOVE
    Also swerve/misfire remains the pairing that needs to happen

"We blow him up."
    "That's your plan?"
    "What's your plan, we don't blow him up?"
    GRIMLOCK ILU

Everyone is at their sassiest and I'm in so much love
    I'm gonna miss Jro

!!!!!!! OF ALL THE CENSERE THEORIES WHY DID NONE OF US CONSIDER THIS

W
    H
    A
    T
    ..........oh my god
    Oh my god y'all JRO'S SELF-INSERT IS ROBOT GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

• Agree x 1
  9. spockandawe

Wow, that was... a LOT to take in. That was a lot. I'm still processing.

I don't know how much I believe the person telling us these things, but there's a lot that happened right on the page that delighted me pretty good.

• Agree x 2
  10. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

“They finally found Primus!”
    “He was under the couch the whole time?”
    “Hmm, I’d say adjacent.”

• Winner x 3
  11. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I can't believe that Rung's actual backstory is even more grandiose than @coldstars's version.

• Winner x 1
  12. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

HAHAAAAA I KNEW THE SIGIL WAS AN ADAPTUS THING!!!! I DID NOT SPECULATE CORRECTLY ON ANYTHING ELSE BUT I GOT THE ADAPTUS THING RIGHT

edit now that ive actually finished it
    AGSHSJFKFK I BEG YOUR PARDON????? EXPARDON ME????? QU'EST-CE QUE C'EST??????

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  13. Verily

@applechime, are you saying you can't seem to face up to the facts?
    Are you tense or nervous, and can you relax?
    How's your sleep? Was it disturbed by fire?
    Are you conductive like some kind of wire?

Exactly how far had we better prepare to run is the question here.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  14. applechime

going through ll 22 again
    god. at the end of ll 21 the cannon on megatron's arm was Upsetting but i only just realized when he took it off that it's actually a huge medical toolkit and. he did it he's a medic after all....... also he's so painfully in love with minimus it is ABSURD

also what's the deal with tailgate ratchet and rodimus. i mean rodimus is baby prime who is beloved of the matrix, and tailgate literally got pulled out of time and space to rendezvous with the rodsquad and ratchet is errrhhmm. hmm. hm. something something went grey out of nowhere leading them to 'cyberutopia' something something?

BUT WHY THEM IN PARTICULAR....... HM HMMMM

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  15. spockandawe

ALSO. Megatron not only knowing who the scavengers are, but being SO DELIGHTED TO SEE THEM! I'm delighted. That was the cutest thing I never expected to see. I'm so pleased about that little moment XD

edit: also, the medic concentration in this series is out of control, and i am living for it

edit edit: ALSO I WANT MORE OF PHARMA'S PERSONALITY PUSHING THROUGH JUST SO HE CAN SASS RATCHET

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Agree x 5
  16. applechime

I HAD TO GOOGLE THIS BECAUSE I DID NOT GET THE REFRANCE, I JUST LIKE TO TOSS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FRENCH INTO MY SPEECH BECAUSE ITS IN MY BRAIN FOREVER ANYWAY....... MIGHT AS WELL USE IT FOR JOKES™

thanks ontario..... u didn't teach me enough french to converse with quebecois customers but at least i know enough to feel bad about not being able to converse with quebecois customers

• Witnessed x 2
  17. Verily

Whoops, I really didn’t give you that much to go on there, did I? I’m impressed with you and google!

For funsies, please enjoy Psycho Killer by the Talking Heads, one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands of all time, empty shopping mall loudspeaker version:

• Witnessed x 1
  18. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

• Winner x 2
  19. Verily

Froid is still kicking around isn't he, in theory at least? Imagine discovering you literally plagiarized god. How embarrassing would that be. He also tried to blackmail god. That seems like it might warrant some deep thinking.

God has been practicing medicine without a license.

Isn't Sunder a Mortilus fanboy? Boy did he buy into the mythos big time. Who knows what Mortilus truly used to be like, but at least as Censere, he doesn't even do the creepy voice thing that Sunder (among others) is so fond of imitating.

The guiding hand's role in the war is honestly really pitiful, in a completely heartbreaking way.

For instance, Nightbeat reacting to Censere:
    [​IMG]

None of them are what they were "supposed" to be.

Censere isn't a psychopomp, he's an archivist. Rung is as a psychotherapist with a very rocky career. Tyrest repeatedly tried to broker peace but failed. Epistemus has been impersonating a very strange, only occasionally helpful magic 8 ball. (Adaptus at least seems to have been executing an extremely long-term plan to do exactly what he's known for: introduce new adaptation to Cybertronian life. So I guess that's something, except for his apparent utter lack of morals.)

Hmm, you know, one version of the legend has it that Mortilus trapped Solomus in a prison that became the Matrix. I wonder now, if Tyrest is Solomus, whether there's still any truth to the idea that Solomus and the Matrix are connected.

Tyrest led the team that successfully figured out how to tap the Matrix's power to extract new sparks when the hot spots ran dry. Was that some part of himself he was unknowingly harvesting? Are all those drill holes extremely symbolic? Is that maybe a contributing factor in him going completely shithive maggots?

Also, if the technology in the "Cyberutopia" portal is so suspiciously similar to Aequitas, exactly how much influence has Adaptus, self-proclaimed Grand Architect, had over Tyrest, and for how long?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    • Agree x 5
  20. spockandawe

So, like, imagine Impactor constantly bringing up Megatron and how he used to frag Megatron and make him scream and remember how he used to frag Megatron? And he thinks he's talking shit about the enemy, except that's really, really not the impression the rest of the team has.

Anyways, itty bitty fic, 700ish words, mostly sfw

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice