TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. LunarCress

LunarCress Member

[​IMG]

Canonical list of all the Titan/Colony/Prime parings.

A few of these strike me as ''gotta make everything fit together without introducing anyone new at the very end" but c'est la vie.

Annnnnd all of them are dead, except for Metroplex rip big friends.

• Informative x 5
    • Agree x 1
  2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

hmmmmmm disagree time to throw canon in the trash

• Agree x 6
  3. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

/laughs 5ever over Quintus and his Titan Quintessa whilst swirling my glass of eggnog/ Nice Try

• Agree x 6
  4. Petra

Petra space case

Isn't that what our rp is lmao.

• Agree x 3
  5. Petra

Petra space case

Like I guessed that Micronus Prime was for Devisiun and not Prion bc we knew all Devisens were tiny and we only had one example of someone from Prion, who happened to be tiny. I'm standing by it!!

• Agree x 1
  6. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Also I can't get over Metrobase. Yeah, real creative. We definitely needed three Titans whose names start with Metro, that's not hard to work with at all -

• Agree x 4
  7. Loq

Joining the likes of Optimus Prime and Megatron Best Best and Big Big
    City Base, the core of our new city-colony

• Agree x 7
  8. Petra

Petra space case

My favorite realization was that the Dominus and Minimus names weren't actually referring to relative importance or w/e, but that Minimus's base size is smaller than Dom's. That's it. 'Smaller Ambus guy' and 'larger Ambus guy'. 'This one is real small u guys.'

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I'm guessing that's a reference to the Underbase from the Marvel run.

• Informative x 1
  10. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

There's a fucking Naruto penguin. I hate this. But I'm kind of obsessed with the Naruto penguin now.

• Witnessed x 2
  11. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

[​IMG]

literally the only thing it's missing voice wise is the constant dattebayo yelling

• Winner x 3
  12. Kemmasandi

Kemmasandi Optimus Prime's disapproving eyebrows

I think I've linked Rise here before, but it was almost certainly like a year ago and I just posted a new chapter, so here, have another. TFP, Megatronus/Orion Pax, it started out a slow-burn romance and turned into a bit of a political drama while I wasn't looking.

• Winner x 5
  13. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

ANOTHER UPDATE *stuffs it into my face*

14. Petra

Petra space case

This was actually really good I think! There's still definitely stuff I still don't like, but a lot of loose ends got tied up in a pleasing way. I can't believe Bumblebee can talk to ghost!Starscream now, oh my god. But given what happened with Bee, it might mean Starscream isn't 'really' 'dead', just no longer physical somehow? Anode and Arcee having met before Anode fell off the map is good, as is concrete confirmation of the retcons with Arcee rather than just strong implications. I am glad Arcee is happy now. Thundercracker in Hollywood was great. Shockwave and Prowl having a lil talk about consequences was great.

AND THEN THE LAST PAGES! SCHOOLTEACHER ARCEE? BABYBOTS!!!

Non-spoiler summary: this was an excellent cap-off to IDW G1 first continuity, and I'm grinning like a loon.

• Agree x 1
  15. Petra

Petra space case

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  16. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Cyclonus/Starscream! Self-harm, nsfw, mildly dubious consent, (consensual) somnophilia, disaster boys being dragged kicking and screaming towards better coping mechanisms, 17.3k (WHY. HOW. WHEN.)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Winner x 6
  17. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  18. Loq

goddammit I have neither Twitter nor Instagram
    someone ask him about our random one-panel 0.1 percenter lol

on a different note
    this is Fort Max and Rung making up after The Rampage(TM)
    Screenshot_20181130-070048.png
    given (classical) Primus as All-Loving Creator Deity, and given Rung as (IDW) Primus.........
    I feel like I was going somewhere with this but I'm not awake enough to hold on to a complete thought yet

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
  19. Loq

Y'all remember the brawl that Megatron got arrested for? the brawl that started a war? that rung accidentally started by knocking over a drink?
    take another gander at the "and I'm the queen of Sheba"-type comments just before the fight proper starts
    Screenshot_20181201-060052.png
    JRO STOP BEING SO GOOD AT WRITING

• Winner x 8
  20. Loq

Ratchet tells several people in a row to go talk to Rung bc he "seems lonely" or "needs a friend"
    and I am very entertained by Mr. Religion Is Dumb And I Hate God...... being the one person who seems to reliably remember that Rung/God exists and that he needs some company

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice