TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

While i was still trying to remember the idea of hucow kink, my brain did suggest nipple vore instead. Turned ouy that wasn't what I'd been looking for, but now both those terms are lodged solidly in my search history :V

• Witnessed x 5
  2. spockandawe

SO. I was noodling about Drift and Ratchet, as I do, and thinking about how I like to characterize Drift in particular. And I tend to write him in his relationships as... insecure is a bit strong, but that kind of flavor. Not fretting that Ratchet is going to leave him, but poking at Ratchet like 'you still like me, right? just checking'. A lot of call-and-response things where he's just touching base real quick, not expecting anything different, but just to check--

And then I remembered! I remembered that there's not just backstory and subtext to justify this, there's a delicious canon reason for this to be at the front of his mind. Because there was a time where he did his best friend a huge favor, left home and went off alone on a solo penance road trip, where he was privately struggling hard and having a generally bad time. And then found out later that yeah, actually, he didn't need to do that. He could have come home at any time, but his best friend, the one he did this for, just... left him/forgot about him. He bought Rodimus his ship, took the fall for Overlord, and left the ship to go off on his own, and Rodimus just ditched him. It's not like he received a particularly warm, trusting welcome from Autobots to begin with, and then the person he trusted most did that to him. He and Rodimus talked that out and Rodimus explained what happened, yeah, but Drift has still got plenty of reason to stress that someone he cares about is just going to stop caring about him.

drift 1.jpg

drift 2.jpg

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. spockandawe

Boob boop bedoop

I still haven't had any decent writing ideas for waspinator, and that makes me sad :c But in the meantime

waspinator sad small.jpg

• Winner x 3
    • Witnessed x 2
  4. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Winner for the picture, witnessed for, well, Waspinator.

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  5. Petra

Petra space case

I really liked that first issue, it sets things up without either going too exposition heavy OR losing the sense of alien wonder, but

Brainstorm! Nooo, introduced just to be the murder victim! Well, that's a way to get me to care.

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. aetherGeologist

screm.png
    I must have had the sketch for this hanging around for about a year

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

clearly this time, quark is the one to build a time machine to save his not-conjunx

• Winner x 2
  8. Petra

Petra space case

Okay but it is completely unsurprising that this version of Brainstorm was apparently involved in enough high-level conspiracy shit to be murdered, right?

• Agree x 2
  9. spockandawe

Concept: Tarn and Drift as former bffs where Tarn wanted to recruit him into the original djd lineup and Drift was like 'I'm a fan, but my true passion is killing autobots, y'know?' And Tarn was like 'I dig, bro', and they parted ways amiably until surprise, Drift defects, and when he shows up on Delphi he's not just like fuckfuckfuck because he's a deserter, he's like FUCKFUCKFUCK because Tarn is going to be pissed on an extra, extra personal level

My to do list for the night: write young tarn/drift, draw silverbolt and skydive holoforms. Stretch goals: rumble and frenzy. Crack goals: cyclonus and [redacted]

We'll see how that goes, because life is moving at breakneck speed, but i feel ambitious

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  10. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

11. aetherGeologist

I am probably running off in entirely the wrong direction here, but - is Waspinator a Tisarwat?

12. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

• Like x 1
  13. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Nah, not really. More like he and Windblade have both had too much Titan in their heads - but where Windblade was trained her whole life to be able to handle that kind of mind merge and was able to adapt over time, Waspinator did it abruptly after getting proto-mnemed in his earlier years. The mental trauma was already pretty massive, and the Titan panicking as it died didn't help at all

He's still Waspinator. Just very fragmented and anxious and scared basically all the time

• Informative x 1
  14. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

For anyone who wants to join in a watch of the bumblebee movie, we will commence in about a half hour
    Join my group Best Bee Movie: https://www.rabb.it/s/va7vvt

15. spockandawe

Two things. One, I've been preoccupied with the idea of what if pre-dead-universe galvatron/cyclonus was actually super genuine, and two, I was thinking about how ridiculously over-the-top Galvatron's violence thing is in the g1 season 3 episodes. And thinking about reconciling the two. Also thought 2.5 is the astolat cyclonus fic and 2.6 is the sunderedstar historical fics. And this happened? Also sibling dynamics. I'm super loopy, sorry, ANYWAYS.

2.7k, sfw, arcee&galvatron and cyclonus/galvatron

Arcee: "Are you the dumbass who broke my brother?"
    Cyclonus: "No, he was this wonderful and brilliant when I met him."

• Winner x 4
  16. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I don't think I'll ever quite get over the fact that Ironhide turns into a van. Were vans considered cool in the 80s?

• Agree x 1
  17. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    • Winner x 4
  18. aetherGeologist

screamer.png
    why yes, i did base his face on knife cat

• Winner x 4
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

the best knifecat

• Agree x 2
  20. spockandawe

I'm gonna be lazy and copy over the post I just made on tungle, BUT ANYWAYS.

Shockwave doesn't have a standard mouth

But you know who does? Longarm Prime

Shockwave had to learn how to make a mouth move right and do speaky things. He's deep undercover on this very serious espionage mission, and you just know that when he's distracted, he talks like a comically bad anime dub

• Witnessed x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice