TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

This is exactly my kind of meta. A+

• Like x 1
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

my excuse isI don't own a tablet and can't get at the scanner atm
    TPhoto_00077.jpg
    I wanna pretend the color choice on the flowers being purple was deliberate but really i just misplaced my blue fineliner
    TPhoto_00080.jpg
    his ear thingies are now scalpels tucked into the bands of his goggles and the mnemo-needles are attached to a glove. The circular thing on his chest is a portable light source for when he is brainwashing operating in the field. Also knee-guards are useful in the apocalypse.

• Like x 6
  3. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

scalpels in his headband seems like a great way to "accidentally" gash people whenever he turns around. A+ character design, very Trepan-ish

• Like x 1
  4. IvyLB

i just love the fact that trepan already has a super human-ish shape so if you squint a bit the shapes are exactly the same (obviously because I worked very close to the design in MTMTE)
    I'll have more trouble when I start designing the others.
    (seriously I wonder what I'll do with Rod's spikes)

5. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Anime protagonist hair. Alternatively, antennas so he can receive esoteric signals from the Matrix network.

#i am not helpful

• Like x 4
  6. IvyLB

i thought I might run with him being appointed leader of a crew of wasteland wanderers and give him a crown-thingie
    :P

• Like x 3
  7. IvyLB

i'm gonna run into a lot of trouble with head mounted pointy thingies and finnials and shit eventually but I like to retain as many design-elements as possible on my human!versions of things in the hopes of characters being recognizable -shrugs-

8. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

• Like x 11
  9. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

def a+

• Like x 2
  10. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

11. IvyLB

12. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

That Cyclonus and Whirl one. And Skids. Oh my god these are great.

• Like x 4
  13. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

My immediate reaction was "wow that was unnecessary amounts of hurt. I have to spread it around."

• Like x 2
  14. Allenna

@spockandawe if I ever find my blank again and actually get the engery would you mind if I used some of the same softerworld comics?

15. spockandawe

Not at all! I'm pretty sure I've seen some of these used before, and there's such a huge cast and then even if characters overlap, there are SO many images to choose from. It's getting extra emotional mileage out of the source material, so I'm all for it!! :D

• Like x 2
  16. applechime

hey hey hey if you want to have feelings about whirl (and rung) you should read these two gen fics (first one comes with additional fort max feelings)

i love gen fic about whirl..... i love whirl.............

• Like x 2
  17. spockandawe

Man, I am trying to finish this Jazz/Prowl fic that I really want to write, but my mind is consumed by thoughts of Megatron/Rodimus. I keep running through the kink list trying to figure out where I want to categorize this one, and it's like 'X? Ooh, but I have a good megarod idea for that. Y? Yyyeah, but what about megarod? Z? NO, it can't be Z, there's a megarod idea that's too perfect there!'

Come on brain, cooperate, I am trying to indulge you if you would just sit still to be indulged, instead of jumping on to new things before I'm finished with the old ones.

slash is anyone curious to see the planned/completed kink bingo list? oh who am I kidding I'll probably post it under a cut sometime soon

• Like x 5
  18. Allenna

maybe let Jazz and Prowl be there own thing and not kink bingo?

19. applechime

if you're looking for people to talk you out of writing megarod you are in the wrong place, spock

• Like x 4
  20. Allenna

We're more likely to talk you into more Megarod then less.
    Not so stealth pimping of the Megarod series and the Megarod sparkling fic I'm writing with @meowtini on the rocks /nocturna, not to mention the do not read unless you've read 50 and want to hurt Megarod fic

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice