TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Hey, guys, so it was bugging me that maximum dinobots wasn't available anywhere for people to read for free, when it's one of the big story-centric miniseries. So I have the absolute shittiest rips that nobody ever asked for! :V Featuring my thumb, because that's what you all wanted to see, right?

Maximum Dinobots

I forgot that this was actually a pretty awesome read. And it really bridges the gap between Devastation and AHM. It helps to have read Shockwave's spotlight to know what's going on, and having Soundwave's spotlight helps too. But this gives you some really awesome context for the Dinobots' situation later, plus Rodimus gets some awesome moments, and it foreshadows some of the later developments in exRiD

Mostly though, I want people to cry about Sunstreaker with me. PRETTY PLEASE i want people to cry about Sunstreaker with me. He's my precious little child and I love him so much.

edit: shit, even on 200% zoom, those images are losing resolution :T Does dropbox work decently for things like this? I wanted to put them up in a cohesive form, but. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh, everything is hard.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

GOD BLESS U SPOCK even if the resolution isn't perfect it's way better than Nothing

ur our robo-savior

• Like x 2
  3. spockandawe

4. spockandawe

Slash if there are any other particular miniseries/one-shots that people are after, I can probably do them at some point. Maybe not tonight, because I'm losing natural light, but I'm willing to take pictures (of comparably shitty quality, because I spent many dollars on those hardcovers and don't want to break their spines) and post them here!

• Like x 1
  5. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

What do you have?

6. spockandawe

All of phase one! I have the eight hardcover compilations. I've also got the first two phase two hardcovers and miscellaneous paperbacks, but there doesn't seem to be as much of a coverage issue in that part of canon.

7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Alright first issue of exRiD here i come!

"And Cybertron is alive again" for a given value of alive
    Nature hates ur collective metal asses, dwi
    "Rodimus said we should leave them to it but then he died." I am just laughing because at this point in time not one but two rodimuses are alive and well.
    ohhhh i love that crowd shot tho, so many diverse frame types!!!
    Metalhawk looks like he hasn't slept in a month. Poor metalhawk
    oh my fucking god everyone is so fucking angry and grumpy
    "That could've gone better" no shit bumblebee
    kiddo I'm not sure that a smart thing to be doin, but punks gotta punk i guess
    My fucking god Decepticons do kind of tend towards beign bullies, don't they?
    Prowl how little chill do you even gotta have to just break that poor guy's hand like immediately, my man you are crushing his fingers what is your damage
    I'm already suffering with Sideswipe. Poor guy didn't sign up to be Prowl's leash and yet here he is, within ten minutes of being on screen spending most of that time going "Prowl no"
    Bumblebee. Bumblebee you are trying to minimize a device meant to cripple implanted in functionally like... probably at least a third of your population. A device Prowl has already threatened to "blow up" as a corrective measure which no doubt would be at least semi-lethal. Good fucking going. That is so fucked up I don't even have words, BUMBLEBEE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS (of courseit was PROWL'S idea bc OF COURSE, but still. Bee. Not Cool.)
    "If I thought - If Bumblebee thought - any of you had the self-control or common sense to walk around without an explosive in your head..." SERIOUSLY FUCK AUTOBOTS
    PROWL SERIOUSLY WHAT IN THE FUCK IS YOUR DAMAGE CAN YOU NOT BE LIKEABLE FOR LIKE HALF A MINUTE AT A TIME IS IT THAT HARD? HOW ARE YOU SO OFFENSIVE AND DISAGREEABLE AND THEN YOU GO ON AND MANAGE TO EXCEED MY ALREADY LOW OPINION OF YOU BY USING SLURS? WHAT THE FUCK MAN HOW DO YOU EVEN STILL AHVE WORK
    okay seriously, I know ratbat is supposed to look like a menacing schemer here but I'D BE SCHEMING TOO IF PEOPLE WERE TREATING MY FOLKS THIS SHITTILY
    Well at least 'bee realizes he is being fucked up
    Bumblebee is hopelessly in over his head. He doesn't know what the heck to do and he lets himself be jerked around by tiny protocol slides. And I think Prowl is aware and using it to keep Bumblebee not trusting the ground he stands on, because a slightly unstable leader can be made to back you in questionable decisions if you make things seem dire enough. Like I know exactly what Prowl is doing here and it doesn't make him the leats bit more likeable and I really hope he falls flat on his face for it when 'Bee realizes what's going on. I really do :I
    "We have to put our feelings aside. People are counting on us." ORRRRR you actually make a spectacle of publicly grieving your fallen comrades and make yourself more sympathetic to the public. Just a thought. (I PLAYED THIS GAME AT LARP OFTEN ENOUGH PROWL WOULD BE EATEN ALIVE IN SOME OF THE COURTS I HAD O NAVIGATE)
    "Ninety-Three Percent of the populace is indifferent or hostile to our deceased friends" how are yous o bad at emotional warfare, Prowl
    Well Prowl sure didn't learn how to use people's emotions against them (I'm sorry I'm just. Prowl makes me wana newb bash. I should probably stop bitching about him)
    mysterious shadowy figure: co-conspirator or secret boyfriend or both?
    Metalhawk ur waistline is divine
    "People are saying" haven't u heard, Metalhawk, people ALWAYS talk. the gossip mills never stop turning and conspiracy theorists crop up like dandelions when there is even the mildest unrest.
    "That makes you more ruthless, Bumblebee...In... their eyes I mean." how do you even trip up so easily *sighs* FUCKING AMATEUR POLITICIANS
    fUCKING HELL HORRI-BULL AND NEEDLENOSE CAN YOU TWO NOT STOP STARTING SHIT WITH RANDOS FOR FIVE MINUTES I FEEL LIKE Y'ALL'S OVERWORKED BABYSITTER AND I DON'T WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH BEE WANTS TO SLAM HIS HEAD INTO A BRICKWALL OVER YOU TWO
    wELP HOLY SHIT
    BEE WHAT IN THE NAME OF PRIMUS AND THE GUIDING HAND
    HOW IS THIS REMOTELY A GOOD IDEA
    BUMBLEBEE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

what the fuck this series is giving me mostly indignant pissed off "NO HOW DARE" feelings omg

• Like x 7
  8. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

• Like x 2
  9. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

YYYYYEEESSS the return of the liveblog >:3

• Like x 3
  10. KingStarscream

YEAH IT'S A BIT OF A CLUSTERFUCK. Bee is so in over his head it's just kind of sad and exhausting for a while. :') Poor guy.

• Like x 4
  11. applechime

oh right i forgot i came here to complain

GOD SAVE ME FROM THE DRIFTCEPTORS...... i hate when fans turn me off a ship because normally i'm a multishipper extraordinaire with a deep deep love of ot3s/4s/5s/6s/etc, so i feel cheated when a ship gets Ruined for me

but this is becoming.... a thing.... i am starting to make tongue-clicking sounds and this face whenever i see driftceptor stuff and i am tired of pretending to be mature about it 8LUH 8LUH

/pettiness

• Like x 4
  12. KingStarscream

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  13. IvyLB

it really sucks when people insist on making shipwars a thing in the year of our lord 2k16, like holy shit.

• Like x 2
  14. KingStarscream

verity no :(

Also I'mmmm pretty sure I ship Prowl/Tarantulus aaaand they deserve each other. You reap what you sow, Prowl, like damn.

fucking cliffhangers tho man, they kill me

• Like x 1
  15. spockandawe

• Like x 3
  16. KingStarscream

God bless larrydraws and their devotion to ovi. A true hero in these dark times.

• Like x 2
  17. IvyLB

I just want to announce that due to unforeseeable circumstances (aka @Petra actually making me care about Optimus Prime and thus actually workign miracles) I might have to... postpone... work on sillier and funner shippy drabbles... until I can get this hurt out of my system tomorrow
    *cries into pillow*

• Like x 3
  18. applechime

@spockandawe i am re-reading the rotorstorm fic, because i love dying and being dead, and i finally noticed this part in its entirety
    i am shocked that you would attack me like this. shocked, and hurt. i will be speaking with my lawyer, and we will be exploring the possibility of seeking compensation for physical and emotional damages. i'll see you in court.

• Like x 8
  19. applechime

@spockandawe tangentially related, did you mean to sort the rotorstorm fic into "generation 1" and not "IDW generation 1?" (i had trouble finding it this morning because i usually just check the newest IDW fics whoops)

edit: double whoops, it is in fact sorted into idw gen 1!! never mind!!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  20. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Iiiiii have a question, which has occurred to me mostly because I don't know much of anything about galvatron other than a little bit from the old cartoon

as of mtmte canon right now, could Tailgate take Galvatron in a fight, I need to know this because of reasons

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice