TFs: DARE TO BE STUPID

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Yay! A new liveblog!

• Like x 1
  2. Exohedron

I love the callback to the Marvel headmasters stuff.
    Also for those looking for more on Nebulos, see Spotlight: Ultra Magnus and Stormbringer.

• Like x 2
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Also in lieu of either continuing to read exRiD (Which i'm too busy giggling when Kite reaches Good Parts) or actually writing somethign (bc I'm emotionally not ready and would need to wikidive for some info first)
    have this completely removed from the context in which the idea came up bc i have no excuses:
    Scott Pilgrim vs the world AU
    Rewind is Scott, Chromedome is Ramona, Prowl is one of the Seven Deadly Exes.

• Like x 4
  4. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

brainstorm, you set yourself up for that.

a robot half-fused with the wall due to a glitch in the physics engine. im sure this will never come up again in any way. (yes, yes, i know, it will come up again)

wow, brainstorm. wow.

why are there screens and shit in the cockpit of a transformer
    why do transformers even have cockpits
    w h a t

amnesiac waking up with the cryptic message to the effect of "this isn't over yet, you're still in danger" check
    skids, the fuck are your priorities
    are you trying to fake your own death, or...
    wait. a shapeshifting shuttle you just crashed. did you just kill another cybertronian?
    also where's the damn line between bot and machine here it's not like any of you are organic, or require that much of a different maintenance (spark, brain module, transformation cog, i'm guessing)

nineteen eighty four, oh look, arc numbers
    it's as if they want to draw attention to something

rung, you're waxing poetically. that's basically purple prose right there. is that a crush

drift. are you expecting positive energy from king mope mc mopeypants, i mean, ratchet
    ratchet, you have like zero chill
    (drift is a blessing) (also im p sure drift is going this on purpose)

the snark is strong in this one

swerve. swerve pls.

tailgate i forgive you because youre adorable and are probably still in that just-woke-up-after-a-murder-nap-state of mind where your brain is not quite fully online yet, but... uhm... ratchet mentioned you're an antique. is that just the insides? i would've guessed you could see a cybertronian's age on their design. maybe your species doesnt work like that? on the other hand, some of you fuckers are several million years old i suspect it's not as immediately obvious.

skids. skids. just admit that youre making shit up as you go along

ineffectual loner alert
    cyclonus will turn out to be a jerk with a heart of gold, won't he?
    hm. that's a thing that could be literal for a cybertronian, just gotta apply a coat of spraypaint to your spark
    also hero and lancer alert

rodimus if someone pulls bullshit before helping you, it's called trying to redeem yourself

ultra magnus that's not how you diplomacy, and that's also not how you do rehabilitation
    especially not when working with stubborn assholes

spaaaaaaaaades

tailgate, damn, those hips

bomb disposal is a fucking badass job

stop tempting fate you dense motherfuckers this keep happening because you keep giving fate openings like that

@IvyLB said it and they're right about it, that's a hellaciously impractical boobs-and-butt fighting pose. skids, plx, you're not a model and there is no camera
    wait, rewind is there, nevermind. carry on. immortalize your sexy ass for history

someone doing narrative internal monologuing while showing off, check
    "what are you? army vet? secret ops"
    "im a philosopher"
    damn

rodimus you can bet your ass that half of the present people followed you for those legs of yours alone
    "see this is why youre not a public speaker"
    <33

swerve never stops talking does he
    swerve ilu
    also skids face
    wow, skids, wow, way to criticize art.

Till all are one #1

red alert you dumbass always do a complete check if youre taking something over

shit hits the fan the second communications to homebase are lost and everyone thinks they survived the ugly first bump and its smooth sailing from now on check

• Like x 6
  5. IvyLB

darling if you're doing a "TAAO" counter for rodimus you gotta be at 2 at least, I think he said it in his lost light speech too

6. winterykite

damnit

all those chinguards and stuff. that supposed to be a beard analogue or what
    looks like goatees and sideburns all the way to infinity

yyeah you could totally give those a golden paintjob

rodimus. rodimus pls.

rodimus also that wording is not suspicious at all. that's why they dont let you write your speeches yourself. youre terrible at adlibbing

#Till all are one 3

"chromedome, wait, im coming with you"
    "you sure, could be dangerous, rewind"
    "i know, thats why im coming with you"
    naww

"i didnt think they were real. like the shimmer, or the necrobot, or the seething moon"
    three guesses as to what we will come across in the future, the first two dont count

oh, ratchet. 'yes this autobot has seen massive internal trauma but in my line of work thats nothing unusual'
    mommy wants to work in peace. maybe mommy should invest in a pair of noisecancellers.

ratchet and drift is so pitch

tend to get a little sketchy.
    really.

cyclonus are you carrying tailgate around
    you do care

statement retracted.

swerve, you opportunist
    am i smelling a tragic backstory here

the snark in this series oh my gods

chromedome did you just collapse into rewinds lap

i love how quickly ratchet goes from "chill down this couldve been anything" to busting out theories about sparkeaters.

drift. driiift. stop the romantic emo goth poser aesthetic bullshit

rodimus are you trying to set yourself up as the bait because youre vain af or are you setting someone else up as a bait

random bystander who messed up a little getting chomped by the bad thing haunting the corridors check

ayup the tinkerer has the brighter spark. im sorry rodimus, youre just a tiny starlet.
    also, whoa what an ass shot

skids to the rescue!

"dont worry i have a plan"
    disaster in 3, 2, 1...

skids

well that's not a suggestive shot at all. damn, skids, how does one robot get sexualised so much?

"im too smart to die" brainstorm, pls. that's not what you say to a creature going after shining people.

"i want on record my severe reservations" - "duly noted and ignored"
    rodimus

rodimus pls. well, it worked, and you lost your arms for it. good thing you have a surgeon on board, no?

also i can't repeat it often enough, but damn, those tighs

tailgate. tailgate no. i know megatron had a point, but he fucked up bad along the way.

• Like x 5
  7. winterykite

FIRST AID <3333

"don't go to delphi"
    well, that took a grand total of three issues.

didn't they manage back last issue that damage to one of the three thingies damages the other two as well because theyre interlinked?
    and there's a movement that removes one of those wtf
    and i am still boggled that they get "stuck" in their humanoid form. what.

mood: headbopping to mystery skulls: ghost

ratchet. ratchet. rodimus will not care if theres a bar, as long as he's invited. magnus, on the other hand, because regulations, but rodimus?
    also, youre also at that bar.

ratchet, for the love of the gods, stop moping and just get new hands

rodimus. rodimus. get some sharpies and leave the sharp objects to the adults

magnus youre here because you got distracted by rodimus ass

pipes ilu

i am amused by the notion of huge robots with comparatively tiny smartphones. don't you have shit like that built-in? constant web connection? no? whats the point, then

the drift-rachtet snark is giving me life

drift you fucking poser

"all the best names are taken" well time to attach numbers, tildes, stars, and keysmashes
    and titles.

first aid <33

"youre about to see some edited highlights of the war" == "were going to show you some propaganda"
    rodimus plx

jump-starting. really.

cyclonus. stop. what the fuck.

oh my gods.
    oooh my gods
    the sheer beauty of ratchet holding down drift's sword

first aid is a bae

• Like x 6
  8. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Hmm. I am reluctantly charmed by Rescue Bots. Blades is precious, Chase is gr8, and the human dad is one heck of a silver fox. It's no TFP, but I am enjoying myself.

9. spockandawe

@whimsicalobservant, First Aid is possibly the most precious creature in all of creation. He's too good for this sinful world.

Also he totally has a massive, adorable crush on the leader of autobot spec ops

tumblr_o60m8pkU551rzhitho1_500 (1).jpg

• Like x 3
  10. winterykite

fortress maximus plx. take a chill pill or something.

drift are you trying to give a dramatic dying speech. is that what youre trying to do.
    you damn poser

pharma i dont believe a single word youre saying

first aid <33

ambulon confirmed for part of a megabot

first aid <3333

(im repeating myself aint i)

yes, drift is going for dramatic last words, and ratchet is having none of it and its beautiful

first aid <333333

tailgate pls.

tailgate is also a badass and has, like, what? a triple phd?

magnus. a ten thousand page thing is not a manual any more. theres nothing handlich about this any more.

magnus. magnus pls.

oooh, a mysterious institute. im sure this will not become relevant in the future.

how do non-organics even get saddled with the same bullshit organic brains can get saddled with.

"he lists 207 crewmates he doesnt trust" - wait, isnt that like everyone on this ship

mood: bopping my head to mystery skulls: ghost

red alert, dont look in the basement

magnus youre such a sperg

tailgate

tailgate are you learning bullshitting from swerve or did that come built-in

a-ha! nineteen eighty four. here it is. well, that took only four issues to fire, i'm disappointed.
    i expect that chekhovs gun to fire again in, hm, fourty issues or so, maybe more?

pharma, read the fucking evil overlord list you absolute waste of energon
    did you accidentally lobotomize your brain during all those surgeries or does digging around in other people's bodies give you some kind of oversized god-complex that somehow naturally tries to rebalance itself via utter fucking stupidity

motherfuck, pharma. you couldve blown up the djd with this, you complete utter imbecile

thank you, ratchet, for agreeing with me

pharma, your villain monologue just cost your life and ratchet played you like a fucking fiddle

oh pharma, that was a beginners mistake. you never have only one true vacchine, and if you insist on committing that atrocity of a stupid plan, you ought to store it somewhere else and not play around with it in your hands while in a combat or flight situation

drift. drift you fucking drama queen
    also it looks like someone got cut off short

• Like x 5
  11. IvyLB

Preview for the actual drabble I'm currently working on

You do not dream and those nights are the worst. At least the nightmares you can place, can deal with. You could tell yourself they were visions of doom if they weren’t all filled with a distant sense of nostalgia, reminding you that all you ever received as guidance were vague memories and raw emotion.

• Like x 1
  12. winterykite

ooh, the classic psych bench. tell me your sins, child
    wait, wrong comic

"the autobot who did this has been neutralized" ... hes going to turn up within two issues, isnt he. (he is, ive read that far)

chromedome has one interesting knack there.

lets not tell magnus about this bar.
    magnus arrives in 3, 2, 1...

tailgate, of course there's an abridged version, or did you think some of the present people would actually manage to sit through the unabridged version. rodimus is too fucking adhd to even sit through the abridged version
    (is there autobot!ritalin? please tell me there's autobot!ritalin, and someone please give rodimus some)

current mood: bopping head to mystery skulls: ghost

"long story as in long story, or as in none of your business" asdfghj

"relinquishment clinic" that doesnt sound ominous at all

aaand magnus arrives
    and someones livenarrating it. nice.

tailgate, are you talking out of your ass again

talk of the devil, #2
    you guys need to stop tempting fate

trailbreaker, tailgate and swerve are better at impromptu bullshitting than you are
    rodimus is better at impromptu bullshitting than you are

whirl

whirl, stop talking
    are you like swerve in that regard
    incapable of shutting up

fort max, prowl being an asshole is not the fault of the people here
    those are the people who backflipped prowl off and rodimus did a rude booty dance while sashaying out

ah, that's your problem. your problem is that youre on the way out and dont get a chance to bash in prowl's face yourself.
    hmhm, rodimus old name, eh? and it sounds like some bad memories are associated with this

i love how magnus and drift have a facial reaction to fort max ripping out rung's thumb, while rodimus is just like "welp"

why do cybertronians feel pain anyways
    who designed this.

whirl

"empurata"
    i have the feeling i need to remember this term

a-ha, the data disks from the first issue

"forgiveness as a weapon of war"

whirl you snarky motherfucker
    (ivy tells me its more like whirl being actively suicidal and protecting rung)
    (thats kind of hardcore)
    (i wanna hug whirl)

rodimus you dumb fuck
    WHO TAUGHT YOU DIPLOMACY
    BACK ON THE SCHOOL BENCH WITH YOU

ALSO WTF DID YOU DO TO RUNGS EYEBROWS

rodimus doodling on the table again

nothing below the brig except space, hm?

ALSO, HERE WE ARE, IN THE BASEMENT
    AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I KNOW THAT FACE

• Like x 6
  13. Exohedron

Hugs for Whirl!

• Like x 1
  14. spockandawe

I exist in a constant state of wanting to hug whirl :( It's an exhausting way to go through life, but... Whirl

• Like x 4
  15. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Hug circle for Whirl. If we get enough of us together, we might actually be able to form a chain and reach all the way around him with our arms, instead of just awkwardly embracing part of his foot with our tiny human bodies

• Like x 4
  16. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

tiny human pile!
    everyone just flops onto whirl.
    we got this!

• Like x 5
  17. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I volunteer to be part of the hug circle for Whirl

• Like x 5
  18. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

people talking about how much they love whirl makes me feel so warm and bubbly inside, oh god i love this bird so much...... i'm emotional........ I love whirl

• Like x 4
  19. winterykite

mood: headbopping to mystery skulls - money

dude. is that a decepticon icon on your face.

crushed. by tesaurus.
    he's not a cat, damnit.

megatron. megatron pls. thats not how it works.

utopia can never truly be reached, only strived for

mask dude is one sick motherfucker but damn at least he's got some semblance of style
    a very cliched smug snake wannabe type of style, but, hey, whos judging

wohoo, rung's gonna make it. now they only gotta wake him up somehow

ominous minibot in the background is ominous

the scavenger crew is so wonderful. i could just quote everything they say.
    its a ragtag bunch of misfits if ive ever seen one

brainstorm. brainstorm. your problem is you cant decide on the colour? make a fucking rainbow of them. all the colours
    all of them

brainstorm and chromedome share a beautiful moment

i...
    im not trying to argue with that logic
    you do you brainstorm
    (in sburb terms, he might be a bard)

chromedome is... a rogue?

(some discussion with @IvyLB led to classpecting Tailgate as Rogue of Light)

another mention of the institute.

megatron and optimus prime are very, very similar arent they

the war is over, but who won?
    does it matter, when, after four million years and the neutrals despising both sides, the sides arent that different?

spinister. spinister, chill.
    oh, the fire really has eyes. nvm.

now that flashdrive removal wasnt ominous at all, and im sure nothing bad will come of it

ayup, thats pretty damn sure a decepticon ship

spooky meat moss equivalent of a spaceship
    run, scavengers, run

welp looks like its too late to run now

also, autobot dude in a bodytank (why. why.) in a decepticon ship. good idea letting him loose, or worst idea?

• Like x 4
  20. Exohedron

I love Spinister. The Scavengers in general are great.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice